Why cant women look like this anymore?

Why cant women look like this anymore?

Attached: 50s-hairstyles-grace-kelly.jpg (600x745, 60K)

because we are in degenerate time period

This is the future of American women.

Attached: America.jpg (2048x1536, 563K)

The gene pool has been polluted.

It makes other women jealous, tall poppy syndrome.

They are sick inside.

there's no gregory pecks left to keep them in line

Attached: gregory_peck_-_h_-_1950s.jpg (928x523, 57K)

big chungus

That makeup technique only worked in black and white, the chicks that do it now are the landwhales that have the marilyn monroe quote tatooed somewhere on them and they look like party clowns.

This is a representation of the patriarchy

Attached: IMG_20190212_184340.jpg (386x222, 24K)

Not sure, women were a lot more beautiful then. Now they look like whores.

because we have strayed into material worship world where basic dignity and etiquette have no utility advantage or productive value so there's very little demand for it and thus hardly anyone supplies it

Why would you need that when you have this? Are you not happy with the future of America?

Attached: 23DAD985-1525-450D-984F-005651CDCE3B.gif (400x300, 155K)

Because that's undesirable.

Girls and normies want this type of girl.

Attached: 0_bdhf1cch4Mjib3UL.jpg (2400x1733, 1.34M)

Because she looks like Samus and Samus is cool and kikes hate cool and kikes control society.

Imagine coming home one day and saying "high honey I'm home" to that.

Some do. But I know what you mean.
Women use to aspire to be beautiful and graceful but now they seek to devolve to an animal form.
But society is degenerating as a whole, standards are not what they use to be.
There was time when truly only freaks dyed their hair green or purple. Now we have police that are tattoo covered freaks with nose rings.
Women also don't care because dudes will still fuck them even if they look like shit.

She was a whore already.

They might want to fuck that a few times but in the end no one wants a whore. All due respect.

>wanting a literal cat lady
OK

>Why cant women look like this anymore?
Because they went to college user.

Attached: 1554504767937.jpg (800x800, 505K)

Why do you lie?
Or just make shit up?
Or just repeat made up bullshit?
Why?

Attached: B65B96CD-5C6C-4C28-8216-7C4B4B751653.jpg (768x1024, 92K)

Race mixing. That's why.

>3 cigars before the work day is over
>2 shot glasses of Schnapps's before 1 PM
>obscenely high pay for air conditioned 1950s office job
>climb into "gentleman's hot rod" while the rest of the planet is rationing gas and standing in line for bread
>rocket home at 55 mph to beat my wife
>dinner is ready, nevermind

RIP america

Attached: ebay208393.jpg (1066x800, 99K)

makeup + Vaseline on camera

>tfw ywn have a 40's/50's qt
Why even live?

Attached: 1040.jpg (236x294, 13K)

How much damage would an average strength guy do if he pun hed her as hard as he could in the face? Her nose looks so dainty and weak, would it shatter on impact? Would she die?

>buy faster and faster cars so i can get home sooner and have an excuse to beat my wife

Based.

We do have women like her

Attached: kim.jpg (946x1054, 257K)

makeup, beauty lighting, lens filters

These people are professional artists whose job is to make above average people look preternaturally beautiful.

I don't see how anyone could prefer this over OP's picture. No matter what generation.

Wtf?

>naked shitskins
I don't think you understand...

Because men prefer this

Attached: f9fd6e74640f83cd22129064f9b3dde1.png (449x561, 479K)

cant beleive they managed to fuck this up so bad. She's wearing many times LESS makeup then she ought to. And who thought daisy dukes and a t-shirt were a sexier outfit than a full body latex suit?

women definitely look like this OP, your media conglomerates are just hard focused on other cultures and races that aren't yours.

your land and ways have been put on the market and the orc, goblins, kobolds, & trolls are the buyers.

Because Jews control (((pop culture)))

Attached: 1562619071442.png (560x407, 13K)

yeah if there were a real woman who actually looked like this then great. But if you did to a brick wall what these women did to their faces. there'd just be a painting of a hot woman on the wall.

I think it's time we pull the plug on this world.

The wife beating thing was an exaggeration from the North East areas where low-class immigrants lived in major cities such as certain boroughs of NYC and Boston, MA. However, Alcoholism was a thing nationwide, though men still got their shit done.

I've been told by old women and boomer women born in that era that they preferred the way things were. They preferred the men being more weathered but clean cut, and say that grey hair is sexy. Also, many of them say, including my mother (born in 1959) that they'd rather be a stay-at-home mother like in the old days rather than work. Everything feminists bitch about during the 1950's is nothing but sexual frustration, and they'd LOVE to go back to those days if given a time machine.

>Implying women don't enjoy it.

Hence why the "daddy dom" trend skyrocketed in the last couple years.

because we got color TV

Those types of women chase niggers.

>implying I don't also enjoy it and also enjoy that they enjoy it

They don't need to. Women are always sexually eligable, irrespective of the appearence, intelligence, work ethic, wealth, etc. Look at any other species of animal. Which lion has the mane? Male or female? Which peafowl has the tail? Male of femal? Which gender is it that has to meet standards to become eligable?

Women only looked like that because monogamy effectively function as a kind of "gender equality" in the literal non-meme sense. All the women want to fuck Chad, and Chad wants to fuck all the women. If this is allowed, there is no reason for women to hold themselves to any standards, as Chad has no standards in what he will fuck. More is always better, and if a "Chad" thinks that he is somehow "above it", he will simply be outbred by the Chads who don't care, and the future will always reflect those who breed.
>But they aren't having kids tho
The middle class isn't, but look at niggers, Irish travellers, gypsies, etc. Not only do they shit out kids like a minigun, the prominance of single parent households suggests that its a small handful of men fathering all fo these children.

>NIggers prefer wannabe niggers
Nothing of value lost

I look like her. And i’m not showing my tits.

What are you talking about? Cunts still look ugly like garbage like that.
THIS is the ideal female.

Attached: MV5BZWUwZjViNmUtNThhYy00ODUwLWJiMWMtNDYxOTBmMzYwY2Q3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTU1NTM1MjU@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,66 (666x1000, 69K)

The answer is jews of course.

Attached: nDz2lRl.jpg (1800x2381, 590K)

Its either too much or too little makeup now

Well then if you won't show me your tits allw me to show you a good time on the town! We could go see a moving picture, or go to the circus. :v)

People will want what you tell them to want, especially women. If they pushed the 50's look hard enough, it'll stick. That's how this all works. They'll absolutely continue to be whores though. Some things don't change.

Ok this is epic.

Along with the fact were living in a post Allied victory timeline, which means the majority of White males have selected to become cucked, weak beta males and that woman are like children in the respect that they need to molded and shown the general direction by a strong male as woman aren't usually naturally red pilled.

Woman require US men to be strong or to be as strong as possible to lead our White woman up the red pill path along with marrying them and having children with them usually makes a woman loyal to you regardless of the politics that she has had prior to being married
and having children.

For the Jews this is such a problem that they don't really know how to "fix" mothers being loyal when they have children, other than to promote more anti marriage B.S. but there again, that can be counter-fixed by US males being strong as possible and being good, cable leaders for OUR White woman!

>Yes of course i clearly see the sexual suggestion behind your post
>Yes user of course i want you to show me a good time
Level 300 chad

Attached: Reply to fellow chad.jpg (1080x1246, 165K)

>grace kelly
>merely "above average"
You're either a fag or a mutt.

Because of that damned car crash

Shocking amount of people who don't seem to know who Grace Kelly is in this thread
>make up trickery lol
>B&W photography, lmao
She was so reknowned for her beauty a fucking prince married her you fools

Attached: GRACIE-OSCAR-DRESS1.jpg (1139x1600, 176K)

Race mixing and mutts. They look like that in Europe

then why bother posting at all you stupid whore. you know the rules

>nooooo I don't wanna be invaded by englaaaannd

Based

But they do OP
they're called Rosamund Pikes

Attached: 1302346_rosamundpike_215194.jpg (480x319, 13K)

Only faggots give half a fuck about gracy kelly. WE R KELLY NOW BONG

at least i don't live in cucknada, our president is a literal anarcho capitalist

Attached: it is better to be a facist than a faggot.png (536x413, 320K)

Because that's a picture, and it captures a still moment. Real humans move, and eventually rot, just like the woman in the image is probably doing right now.

Classic "she looks like she fucks black guys " Look.

user are you drunk

>filthy smoking whore bitch
SO TRADITIONAL

damn it's Holly Golightly

whoredom

Shut up discount brazil

She's smoking? Or do you mean she burnt dinner?

Just go outside incel

> posts Grace Kelly
user I'd settle for a 5/10 if she weren't fat

HIGH DEFINITION WAS A MISTAKE.

UBIQUITOUS PLASTICS INFILTRATING THE WATER SUPPLY WAS A MISTAKE.

CONVENIENCE CULTURE BOUGHT INTO FULLY BY THE BOOMERS WAS A MISTAKE.

BOOMERS SHOULD BE OUTLAWED. FEED THE HOMELESS, GRIND UP THE BOOMERS.

Attached: BOOMreadyornot.png (1222x278, 90K)

Based and checked

That's a shirt strap you blind nigger, how dare you slander Audrey Hepburn.

dude, that twas literally a joke about the photo being in black and white.

I do not seriously believe that people looked better in ye olde times because of black and white photography.

Grace Kelly is hot as fuck, modern mongrels should aspire to be that white and attractive

oh dear

Attached: grace's grandkid.jpg (760x428, 85K)

Because women nowadays do what the media/instagram tells them:
>10 gallons of Kylie makeup
>lip/cheek/chin/forehead injections
>huge asses/thighs
>odd hair coloring
>even odder fashion sense

Attached: Natalia Poklonskaya.jpg (729x410, 45K)

>Thinks argentina is similar to brazil
Are you sure you are not american?

Attached: 1508064528907.jpg (500x375, 92K)

G*d Imagine how tight her cunny is!

Under the patriarchy men expected them to dress like that. Now women dress themselves.

One of the goals of the earliest feminists in the 19th century along with suffrage and prohibition was dress reform.

.t discount monkey

No, I mean that whore smokes a ton cigarettes. Do you not know who that filthy bitch is?
>That's a shirt strap
Did I mention that whore's clothes?
>how dare you slander Audrey Hepburn.
Because she was a disgusting whore bitch
Wow, those two whores look like they could be the same whore.

>hides behind memeflag
Hello rabbi

Attached: 1468886524958.jpg (1536x2048, 653K)

Looking like prime time Grace Kelly is racist, sexist and I suspect would also be ecologically unsound.

>All jews are rabbi's

Sorry to disappoint, I'm just your average shill/spammer :(

Ironically, women like Grace Kelly are part of the reason.

Not anything they did, but Hollywood presents them as though they just roll out of bed looking like that. Regardless of the person and their persona, being someone like that and maintaining that image is hard fucking work. You get up early, stay up late, have to exercise and/or starve to maintain your looks. You are always in some rehearsal or shoot. If not, you are with agents, lawyers, studio slime and an endless mob of assorted hangers on tugging at your sleeve distracting you, tempting you, assaulting you, whatever. It comes with the territory, but you are still required to get your fucking work done and maintain the value of the brand at all times, no excuses.

Women are idiots. The entertainment industry hides like a state secret the work behind the magic. When they find out it's work, they just give up. Surprise! Men still line up and throw money at them simply for existing.

The incentive is gone.

Attached: 1555970587949.jpg (1667x2500, 606K)

Checked.

For one thing, that image is cherry-picked (looks like a photo of an actress or something).But still, women right now aren't even close to pre-1960s women. Pic related provides a general view of what females looked like.

>Unhealthy food was limited
>Expected to stay appealing yet modest for their husbands
>Some sort of everyday modesty was enforced by the state in even the most democratic of countries

Attached: 1931.jpg (575x459, 64K)

Audrey is a stupid fucking name. Were her parents drunken retards?

We don't allow pieces of shit like him into our chosen members club™. He is only allowed into costco club and freemasons with the rest of you low-average-IQ troglodytes.

No

Attached: polish qt.gif (640x360, 2.87M)

why can't women look like this?

Attached: 1536585628790.jpg (640x640, 34K)

Bongs with the redpilled posts

Well, it looks like new DNA righted the ship just a bit. Pic related - none of Grace's DNA survived that conception.

Attached: ick.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

Processed fatty foods, race mixing, feminism, sugar in everything, take your pick

>Plastic TV whore, entitled from all the viewers who worship her
news waifus are trash

Edgy