AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Bill Clinton DENIES EVER BEING TO PEDO ISLAND!!!! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA He's all over the fucking flight logs.

>Former President Bill Clinton claimed in a statement Monday that he knows nothing about the pedophilia charges filed against financier Jeffrey Epstein.
>The statement downplayed the extent of Mr. Clinton’s ties to the accused pedophile and said the work had been tied to work with the Clinton Foundation.
>Staff, supporters of the foundation, and his Secret Service detail traveled on every leg of every trip. He had one meeting with Epstein in his Harlem office in 2002, and around the same time made one brief visit to Epstein’s New York apartment with a staff member and his security detail. He’s not spoken to Epstein in well over a decade, and he has never been to Little St. James Island, Epstein’s ranch in New Mexico, or his residence in Florida,” it said

m.washingtontimes.com

IT'S ALL COMING CRASHING DOWN HOLY FUCCKKKK AAAAAAAHHHHHH

Attached: BillyandtheHandler.jpg (1439x1450, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/8/bill-clinton-issues-jeffrey-epstein-statement/
archive.is/xxWfL
youtube.com/watch?v=0vh0AklSXkU
foxnews.com/us/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known
youtube.com/watch?v=jpyKnJOCIy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>phoneposting

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/8/bill-clinton-issues-jeffrey-epstein-statement/

archive.is/xxWfL

>tied to work with the Clinton Foundation.
RICO

>Bill Clinton claimed in a statement Monday that he knows nothing about the pedophilia charges filed against financier Jeffrey Epstein.
Then why does he feel a need to make a statement?
And you all know, even if he is guilty, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, because we are without Rule of Law now in Wash DC.

Ty user

>implying you wouldn't fuck her too

Yes you would

"I did not have sexual relations with those girls"

He'll pretend to have dementia if he's ever charged.
Wouldn't be surprised if Epstein walks or dies suddenly of a heart attack.

post flight logs then

Saw it yesterday, dont care enough to save that shit.

I dunno, I have trouble believing anyone high up is really going to suffer any kind of fallout. Would love to be wrong and I’m not about demoralization, but people at a certain level seem untouchable by the law.

Attached: 594CFC3F-C65E-4932-B1AF-E3D5EF46A61E.jpg (722x349, 46K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0vh0AklSXkU
Trump was working on getting the Clinton arrested before his term even started

What does this log book really prove? Anyone can write some names down, it's no hard evidence! Also afaik it only says the person was on some plane, right? You all act like it went like
>hey Bill, you wanna diddle few kiddies?
>sure, where do I have to sign?
>here in my 'log book'
>Oh diddle-dee-doo!

Attached: the_island.jpg (342x445, 36K)

Investigation is being conducted out of new york so they will go after trump not clintons

If the logbook is fake, why not just put in the names of a ton of powerful and rich people just in case? Why just list some very specific people? It’s not proof but it’s definitely evidence.

Especially when the secret service travel logs show Clinton on the island on the same dates as the logbook

>his Secret Service detail traveled on every leg of every trip
Once the SS tells the truth that Clinton isn't lying, that will end your perverted fantasies about them going to jail

gonna go get the popcorn, need something for all that salt.....

Attached: conservative-tears-taste-so-delicious.jpg (480x360, 88K)

the day of the rope finally, actually came

Attached: furh.gif (500x400, 996K)

They all thought they were above the law. They thought they would be in control forever. They even rigged the election for Hillary just to make sure. Then everything went wrong. Why do you think they've been able to maintain a level of hysteria for over two years?

>>Former President Bill Clinton claimed in a statement Monday that he knows nothing about the pedophilia charges filed against financier Jeffrey Epstein.
kek. does anyone even believe this shit anymore?

imagine being this retarded

Do Clintons have other Clintons killed?
S

Well, since we are talking about psychopaths... yes.

So simple minded. You think they actually brought the Secret Service into the Rape Lair? They could have easily sequestered them or put them on "perimeter detail" It all probably happened right under secret service's nose. Besides, half of those flown there were probably "suicided". The Clintons perfected the art.

That girl with Clinton is Rachel Chandler, she is not some random runuway teen, her family used to own the new york times, it's unlikely that is epstein's plane, more likely it's ron burke's private jet. Rachel Chandler and her family are well connected, it's no wonder to see her pictured with the likes of Clinton.
Ok now back to your conspiracy theories

He’s probably baiting

sorry I meant the LA Times

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

literally nothing will happen to either clinton or anyone else. how many times do you have to be taught this lesson before you get it?!

SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT FLIGHT LOGS
Whenever the entry say ONLY MALE or FEMALE that means they are a MINOR.
FAA regs , do not name minors on private flights.
SO the guest with the male/ female entry was banging little kids.
Example pic.
Notice name in middle, then note flight after. Dershowitz gets on plane fucks little boy then ONLY he gets off next stop.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-08-17-12-33.png (1440x2560, 1016K)

>he has never been to Little St. James Island, Epstein’s ranch in New Mexico, or his residence in Florida,
so he's saying he only raped kids in NY

Attached: hillwitch.png (400x364, 144K)

trump doesn't

Attached: 1553297547279.png (800x800, 590K)

this same faggot was in the other thread.

Do you get twice the $0.01 for posting the same shit twice faggot?

To be fair, Bill liked em big and thick. Not the type that Epstein usually recruits...

But being a major Clinton Foundation donor, he could've made a special order...

then what was he did
karaoke? twister? beer bingo? uno?

Pedogate is fucking real.

Attached: 6003778ee38d8e238d8e552956168384cce8a199b8b6905bb2ff707582f64be8.jpg (634x467, 76K)

Attached: 9de411c1b9365979b64828404737b17bd0f324d96c8a28c9738875625566f785.jpg (400x414, 66K)

foxnews.com/us/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known

Attached: 6467a84484c312b935a321941cbd8fc231f96c5dc1172ef80816a6ce744c7dda.jpg (529x378, 31K)

dershowitz's accuser was female, he got out of the charges by showing he couldn't have been at the place she said he was at.

The same Secret Service that prevented him from getting his dick sucked in the Oval Office.

"I did not have sexual relations with those underage women"

how about some fucking evidence to show it's fucking real, the indictment against epstein is on fucking him alone, it doesn't name any fucking one else.

look I'm just saying...why couldn't he just use an alias on his flight to the lolita express? do private chartered flights these billionaires use to travel around the world even keep a proper manifest? why would Clinton use his real name on a little pedo airplane?

Mile Hi Club

bump

anyone who claims that old men fucking young women, who then have babies, increase the lifespan of the human race are not telling the truth

anyone who has sex with someone under the age of 25 must hang, anyone who is under 25 having sex must be arrested for social disorder, put into a re-education camp, and then put on a list that tracks mentally ill people for the rest of their lives

anyone who has art of paintings, whose colour configuration depicts someone under the age of 25 in a sexual or nude position must hang

anyone who has pieces of plastic or rubber or latex, whose colour configuration depicts someone under the age of 25 in a sexual or nude position must hang

anyone who has masturbation paraphernalia or toys, must hang, they are unnatural, and degenerate

Attached: D-_Lyy2WwAEmV4F.jpg (1200x1097, 227K)

Im going to keep posting this for relevance.

Attached: 1562505530619m.jpg (1024x1024, 191K)

Let's bump this. Fuck ShareBlue.

Attached: idid-not-have-sek-with-monica-lewinsky-quickmeme-com-i-did-52941065.png (500x732, 170K)

Is Epstein's plane is the Lolita express I've been hearing about for years?
Is this guy connected to that Jackle and Hyde island on the East coast?

No one has ever charged a former president under RICO. Shit is about to get real. Best timeline.

BILLY
THE
CHILD
RAPIST
CLINTON

how much are they paying you fucking retard

>seething kike
You all get the rope in this timeline.

>That wasn't even my business, it was the Clinton Foundation.

Yeah well no shit. The same Clinton Foundation that smeared itself all over Haiti?

He's banned from Mar-A-Lago for being a pedophile freak. Nice try, shill.

Didn’t Hillary kill her brother?

The left can't meme.

We all know nothings gonna happen.
Epsteins gonna either have an ""accident"" or get away with it. Big names might be dropped but nothing to shake up the boat atm.

Of all of the incel posts I have ever seen this one has got to take the cake.

No fuckTARD. You simply believe the bullshit you read here and elsewhere on the Internet.

“I did not have sexual relations...with that Jew...Mr. Epstein.”

I'm being framed! Its all a setup! Deny everything. Deny everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=jpyKnJOCIy4

You’re all fucking retarded parrots. Who here even fucking knows for sure? Answer...no one. You all simply regurgitate the bullshit you read and want to believe. None of it has anything to do with the truth. I’m sure uncle Bill can verify claims made in his statement. He’s not stupid like Trump.

Only they don’t moron.

he'll be found hung in his holding cell. well case closed

LOL! Why? Seriously? There hasn’t been one fucking normal day since Trump was sworn in, that’s why. Every fucking day is a new shit show.

No i wouldn't. You don't think Epstein got rich just supplying elites with children out of the goodness out of his heart? Bitch was about making power plays.

I'm going to laugh like a bastard when Bill mysteriously dies when the day of the rope gets closer. What about the tapes of Hillary cutting a child's face off? Or getting a blood transfusion from a minor? Deep fake right? You will all pay, in minecraft.

It's insane how for years Jow Forums was talking about Epstein and Bill Clinton. No one cared. You go on twitter and you tell normies about it, they don't care. Alex Jones starts screaming about it on jewtube, no one cares. Bill Clinton a pedo? Pfff, what are you talking about, you're crazy! Clinton foundation founded by a pedo? Pfff, yeah right.

And now fucking years later everyone is talking about this. They ''care'' only when media picks it up. The media companies had this information and they did nothing with it, it's only when it became profitable for someone to start attacking Clintons they did.
I hate normies so fucking much. What a bunch of sub-humans. They never listen and people with a brain are already 5+ years ahead of them.
It's the same with Weinstein and Dan Schneider, or Elsagate, really anything. They never listen. It takes fucking years for them to catch up.

tick tock

Oh give it time & Jeff will name names and provide proof to keep from rotting in prison for the rest of his life.

Depends what the definition of "been" is...

Bump

Keep posting bullshit and ignore the truth (pic relevant)

Attached: E3761EDB-440C-4705-A9B4-EEE79098685F.jpg (800x533, 112K)

ALL
LEFTARDS
WANT
TO
FUCK
BABIES

Seems like somethings have been left until they think people can accept the truth.

THIS LEFTARD WANTS TO FUCK BABIES

Attached: LeafFag.jpg (660x715, 50K)

These people don't give a single fuck about the truth or stupid shit like people not being able to ''accept the truth.''
They're taking down Epstein now because it benefits someone. They're no longer protecting Clinton because the Clinton brand is useless now.
This is just a power struggle. The eternal normie is only allowed to see the truth when it benefits someone.

Bill's many trips were to bring other people to compromise, then pay Epstein for the blackmail

>a day into this
>nothing worthwhile happened.
No cuffs, no suicides, and radio silence from the culpable. When is the god damn fireworks going to start?

Attached: 1510498675079.png (295x343, 128K)

This
We literally live in the they live movie

It will be forgotten in a week and Epstein will magically be found innocent or get off with a stern scolding

He seems to be a master baiter.

You can't fly a jet to the island. There is no runway. Only a helipad. That's the place to look. Do they travel to the island by helicopter or boat?

his last twitter post is nothing but everyone asking about Jeffrey Epstein

NPCs waking up

Attached: 4563463464356.png (394x581, 582K)

Accidents happen, user! I'm not just going to shoot that bastard. I'm going to cut out his living guts and use them to grease the axles on my wheelch--oops, I've said too much! Silly me.
(Dear NSA/FBI/CIA. The foregoing is satire, a parody of General Patton's speech to the troops. Please don't hurt me.)

Attached: cant.jpg (750x422, 31K)

ARCHIVE FLIGHT LOGS NOW!!

Holy fuck. Did not expect that. He's getting ahead of the story.

Bill Clinton is ACTUALLY going to be brought down for pedophilia. Holy fucking shit.

Attached: 1507417654664.jpg (1510x1148, 342K)

>What about the tapes of Hillary cutting a child's face off? Or getting a blood transfusion from a minor? Deep fake right?
WTF is wrong with ppl like you? Did you 'learn' this bs while you 'educated' yourself on yt? You talk of these things as if they were facts, truth is they're barely rumors. Don't believe every crap crazy ppl pull out of their asses. It's ridiculous

26 flights.

Maybe none were to the island but he was on the lolita express a whole lot. Considering he has his own plane.

Attached: 15961795-4D0D-4706-B8FC-CF879DE0B259.jpg (750x583, 225K)

pilot error? why dont you want a happening?

Attached: 268F9D27-A650-4366-A76B-5369327A9A19.jpg (750x720, 301K)

yep sub humans

Attached: Bill Fresh fish 01.png (1164x928, 1.69M)

Hillary only married into the family. She probably has no grievances about killing them off.