Barr recuses himself from Epstein investigation

Jow Forums and justice BTFO

Attached: A6E73D86-AB53-4894-917D-A4214E409154.jpg (1241x1756, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lawandcrime.com/high-profile/william-barr-reveals-has-recused-himself-from-jeffrey-esptein-case-heres-the-reason-he-gave/
justice.gov/dag/staff-profile/meet-deputy-attorney-general
youtube.com/watch?v=cRZh5hoTEUk
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
newspunch.com/fbi-mueller-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Barr#Iran-Contra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why does this keep happening?

Attached: 24E6699A-462C-4A71-86E5-83FF550F2CDB.png (500x500, 296K)

Why would Barr recuse himself?
bump

lawandcrime.com/high-profile/william-barr-reveals-has-recused-himself-from-jeffrey-esptein-case-heres-the-reason-he-gave/

you should read the article. it seems like a reasonable excuse.

Either they have dirt on him or he knows he'll be another suicide.

All of these fucking people are connected? Who’s running this country?!

>Who’s running this country?!
Why do you ask?

Attached: 1499917700973.jpg (3024x4032, 1.28M)

Attached: 1523314078347.png (115x43, 6K)

It's actually a legit reason unfortunately, he'd get hell for conflict of interest because one of his former bosses for a time was also one of Epstein's attorneys.

AG Barr is Jewish.

Because he would have to charge Trump or seem biased. Trump is absolutely fucked

>“I’m recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time,” Barr told reporters.

For anyone interested in the truth.

The people with the most dirt on everyone.

So? Rosenstein isn't at DOJ anymore.

When Barr recuses himself, the number 2 at DOJ steps in which is Barr's right hand man.

Did you shills forget that Rosenstein isn't at DOJ anymore?

Barr selected his number 2, himself.

Nigger watch your mass (you) faggotry I didn't say anything about Rosenstein or any other shill nonsense just that his actions are what's required of him to do because of department ethics rules.

That is so vague. And how big of a firm are we talking? He never even mentions the fucking name.

>"... Barr’s father, Donald Barr, hired Esptein decades ago to teach teens at the prestigious Dalton School. Donald Barr was the headmaster at the school from 1964-1974. Epstein, a college dropout, taught calculus and physics at the elite Manhattan school from 1973-1975."

Charging Trump for what? Rubbing shoulders with Epstein at parties? Riding on his plane one time to New York City? Banning Ol' Ep from his marlago estate?

Unironcailly, kys

Jewish pedophiles

Same argument can be made for Bill Clintons presumed innocence

>Kirkland & Ellis
DAG Rosen also worked for Kirkland & Ellis. Is he recused too?

justice.gov/dag/staff-profile/meet-deputy-attorney-general

Who gets a job teaching physics and calculus at an elite school as a dropout? Everything stinks

Just checked and presumably he should as well since he came back to the firm in 2009, the same time that Barr was there, which is what's causing the conflict.

Not according to CNN
youtube.com/watch?v=cRZh5hoTEUk

Why would he do that unless he knows his client Trump is guilty of statutory rape of dozens of underage girls?

Everyone will need to recuse themselves until they run into a gentile somewhere down the chain of command.

>Trump is absolutely fucked
>says the little man for the 10 thousandth time
Trump actually predicted this would happen to Epstein and Clinton many years ago.

It's called (((nepotism)))
How do you think Amy Schumer, niece of Sen. Chuck Schumer, got so big in (((Hollywood)))?

The coup is on going.

No? Bill is in the flight log, Bill hasn't cut ties with him after throwing him under the bus one decade ago.
Bill still takes pictures with him, the only Donnie/Epstein pics you will find are from 25 years ago.

Threadly reminder Patrick Little was right
JEWS RAPE KIDS

>22
Thank you user.

Attached: 1vercnfm.png (869x666, 548K)

he was involved with getting Epstein a slap on the wrist the first time...

Attached: epstien trump 2.jpg (882x703, 103K)

Its almost as if the swamp is never ending..weird right?

Once upon a time he worked at a firm that once represented Epstein. He didn't represent the guy and doesn't remember any details but he does remember that Epstein was once represented by other people at a place he once worked at so he simply cannot do his job.
But Comeys daughter can prosecute this shit, no problems there lol.

Attached: 1561247858814m.jpg (1024x714, 127K)

>Riding on his plane one time to New York City?
Trump has his own Lolita Express.

Attached: The Lolita Express.jpg (1160x629, 120K)

Proofs?

>“I’m recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time,” Barr told reporters.

Nobody drives a opel in America, Obvious shop is obvious.

>22
>77
Its happening

This

he trusted a jew

when will he learn?

Kirkland and ellis is pretty large

Did he also have [Russian dressing]

AWWWWE HELLLLL NOOOO!

I once had dinner with a guy that had sex with underage girls. That's now proof of a crime

The HONKHONk is ongoing

Attached: killer-clown-john-wayne-gacy.jpg (800x595, 48K)

>Jow Forums and justice BTFO
wrong

Attached: 39E07F5C-2F91-480E-A0FC-DBE2AF4F16A9.jpg (749x392, 41K)

Were you expecting the US AG to prosecute the case personally? That's retarded. Barr was never going to take over one case when he has bigger fish to fry. This will be handled by people who can give it their full attention.

That's actually a pretty reasonable reason to recuse oneself from an investigation. It sounds like they're taking extra precautions to make sure Epstein doesn't get off on some bullshit 'conflict of interests' argument or anything.

jews all have super high iqs bro. you didn't know that?

jews

>But Comeys daughter can prosecute this shit, no problems there lol.
this ^^^^, the coup is on going.

Rosenstein is no longer there and the new Deputy AG is literally named ROSEN. Trump is a fucking retard.

He worked for a law office who had dealings in the case back in 2008

nothing to see here

>DAG Rosen also worked for Kirkland & Ellis. Is he recused too?
Of course not, goy.

Highly suspicious. They are targeting Trump, Barr and Mueller are good friends and plan B is to take Trump down with Epstein. Barr is as swampy as they get, CIA deep state operative under HW Bush. Russia Collusion wasn't going to pan out, Barr called it off, and now are going with this.

As soon as I saw that all these members of the DoJ formally worked for that gigafirm of Gibsmedat & Shekels I checked to see if he did as well. He's all clear looks like Kingpin is coming back boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

Attached: eastereggs.png (1033x598, 37K)

This is golden. This just may be a real happening.

I’m just shitposting but I hope

For the longest time I always thought pizzagate was a load of shit, mostly because people were depicting Hillary Clinton as some sort of mob boss who has a team of hitmen ready to take orders from her. I know that's not the case because she's incompetent as fuck. But now I'm realizing the US government is full of pedophiles, there's no doubt about that. But I don't think Hillary is involved. Bill on the other hand...

>Barr is as swampy as they get
yes.

How this Sessions Redux isn’t making the news is beyond me.

well shit is rolling alright

if people cannot see this for what it is (corruption) ... they have an agenda against the states

this

/thread

The wasp elite, goyim!

Attached: be43090f33918f75d1804fce87216868fbcce368_1_600x828.png (600x828, 341K)

Read the article. Kirkland & Ellis. It's huge.

This is Canada tier corruption.

Same really but that man just summons salt with his existence, he's like a living shitpost.

Even if that’s the case, that’s like saying you can’t work on the case because you shopped at the same food store years ago.

I don’t think so. Your hypothesis is plausible. Will give you that. There is just way too much bad political ju-ju surrounding Epstein. This is a can of worms that none of them want opened.

t. popcorn salesmen

I deleted muh bane/Matt memes

barrs a kiddy diddler

Attached: 605D4C69-424D-4E70-8FB7-B781ED3AA477.png (1021x640, 311K)

Well this is just my guess, but at first Barr gave the appearance of protecting Trump by essentially ending the Mueller probe. It was pretty clear it wasn't going to pan out. Mueller was involved in the Epstein case, and THAT'S VERY SUSPICIOUS.
"Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Was Informant For Mueller’s FBI".
Mueller and Barr know definitely if Trump was a pedo. But with this, they'll have to sacrifice some of their "friends" on their side to get to him.

newspunch.com/fbi-mueller-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein/

Barr is now being held in contempt over the census question.

his fellow rapists cant be prosecuted cuz he took a plea deal for sexual harrassment?

Attached: Americanjustice.jpg (871x960, 265K)

>got so big in (((Hollywood)))?
That fat piggo would get big no matter where she went .

Attached: ewwwww.jpg (780x438, 55K)

It's true. Hilldawg is pure and innocent.

What a fucked up country we live in. At least we have video games...Oh, wait.

Checked and honked

Pardon my language, but holy fucking fuck. Whoa whoa whoa whoa. So, hold up HyperAutists...You're saying that pretty much everyone, including Barr's father is basically connected to Epstein, Clinton and so forth?

this has to be the most jewish country in history.

Her vagenie smells like two day old road kill. Vultures kind of dig the vibes.

Hello user, may I introduce you to the political cocktail crowd? It’s deeper then sneks hibernating my fren.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Barr#Iran-Contra

You already know the answer, you just choose not to believe it.

Donald Trump is guilty

Bill Clinton is guilty

Barack Obama could be implicated

One scandal could take down 3 presidents and effectively destroy the entire power establishment in DC. Who's benefiting and will take power next?

Your take isn't unreasonable, but I'm too blackpilled to be this optimistic

Attached: I have given up.jpg (480x480, 22K)

>honk
Based, checked, and reality pilled.

No matter what Hillary could be charged as an accessory and being complicit.

Does Barr recusing himself really mean anything? Trump still has access to the prosecution, regardless. I don't want to just assume comey's daughter is a bad bird just because they're related. What if she'd like to make sure her career isnt tarnished by her dad's reputation? Is there independent evidence the comey's daughter is corrupt?

Is this the revenge of Jimmy Carter?

Audibly kek’d

Wouldn't make sense if they had dirt on him and he recuses himself for a bullshit reason. If he was compromised sitting in the Attorney General's chair is exactly where he'd want to be.
>all of these people are connected
Pretty much. There's really not that many people involved with the highest levels of politics, government, and media when you think about it. Probably only a few thousand people globally are all within a network that is involved in all of the important facets of global society.

A hearty kek was had, have a (You)

Attached: Salad.png (500x653, 104K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Oh my fucking sides. Just nominated you for “Winner of the internet.”

Sanders. He would probably try to push a 3rd party ballot with what's her face. The one that looks perpetually like a school friend's pissed off mom.

I would want nothing to do with these psychos. Seems like only very, very bad things can happen by association.

>Jimmy Carter
>power
o am laffin

Attached: Almost got me too.jpg (229x343, 35K)

>Kirkland and Ellis
interesting.
>Jeffrey Adam Rosen (born April 2, 1958)[3] is an American lawyer who is the current United States Deputy Attorney General.[4] Prior to assuming his current role, he was a senior partner at the law firm Kirkland & Ellis
Then I assume his Deputy Attorney General will also recuse himself if that's the reasoning.