Trump is going to PRISON. IT's OVER

nationalreview.com/corner/did-donald-trump-and-jeffrey-epstein-rape-13-year-old-girl/
IT's OVER, this will all be brought up in court.

Attached: TrumpEpstein.jpg (753x522, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/
nationalreview.com/corner/did-donald-trump-and-jeffrey-epstein-rape-13-year-old-girl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1561858333100.jpg (640x347, 33K)

Kys shill.

Reminder Bill I fuck little kids Clinton rode the lolita Express 26 fucking times.

>COPING
Trump is a pedophile, it's over pedo-enabler.
In-fact everyone that defends that pedo will go to JAIL ALSO!

No one cares about PEOD BILL

TRUMP IS A PEDO ALSO YOU MAGATARD!

I’d imagine normie life after his long time friend is gone is pretty boring.

Holy shit, impeach President Clinton when?

snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/
IT's OVER

>name fagging
>berg
Lel, eat a dick faggot.

We already did you shill flaggot.
Pic for (you)

Attached: 1562630805396m.jpg (271x1024, 77K)

>snopes
Imagine being this much of a retarded nigger.

>Pedophile defender

Yeah fuck right off, pedo alt-right scum.

>Being racist

That's off topic of you, and not directly related to what we are talking about.

I just reported you to the local authorities for being a pedophile btw.

What a dumb neanderthal kike...the only pedophile here is you and we have proof already you stupid fucks think we wouldn't start looking for you when the corrupt pieces of shit protecting you started falling like flies? You think you can scream oy Vey and no one will care? We are gonna charge snakes like you that get caught in America with treason you will be executed by firing squad using a .50 black powder rifle firing a 25 gram round.

>protecting the global elite
You understand they are ALL pedophiles right? Who exactly am I protecting? Besides telling your that Trump is a Pedo is pretty basic knowledge, they all get blackmailed you autistic fuck.

Trump can't put away Hillary because of the deep state, so he's going to put away Bill, and ensure the name "Clinton" is as reviled by normies as 'Adolph" is.

Attached: @@@@.jpg (634x669, 58K)

Well that's good fuck bill, and hill, Trump is a pedo also.

Who cares anymore? Let all of the mother fuckers burn! If they are raping children they are scum and they deserve to be punished. Trump will not be the only one who falls here. There is also The Clintons, Obama and Joe Biden. If they really do this properly half of Hollywood and Washington could fall. So could countless other elites from all over the world. Good. They deserve it. I just don't think it's going to happen. we have been wanting it since Pizzagate started, but, it hasn't happened yet and I don't think it will. There are just too many seriously powerful people who are involved. They always find a way to escape justice. I hope I'm wrong. Fuck It!

Everybody listen up this faggot right here is on the cutting edge of shilling. This is thier new tactic. He and his handlers know Bill and Hillary are fucked, and they are more than willing to sacrifice them in hope it hurts Trump along the way.

This fucking double nigger is just using the rules for radicals. Blame the others for which you are guilty.

Shane if I ever meet you in a minecraft server I'm going to bash your fucking skull in with a blunt object.

>nationalreview.com/corner/did-donald-trump-and-jeffrey-epstein-rape-13-year-old-girl/
Is there any evidence of this happening? And was this accusation before or after Trump confessed againts Epsteing? If it's after then they tried to get him to prison for shitting on him.

>there are anons dumb enough to take OP's bait

Lmfao, you are like 500lbs calm down Cletus.

So it’s true

Oof

Attached: 1497560183348.png (480x459, 232K)

Shill faggots, STILL haven't #COPED with 2016.

Attached: b95.png (680x511, 296K)

Lel, ohhhh Shane Shane Shane, really the day is coming when people will have had enough of your shit and start murdering faggots like you in the street.

I'm unironically voting for you

Fuck off shill.

Trump will win 2020.

that guy has a huge neanderthal head

lowly seethers

Attached: 1561870354954.jpg (768x395, 32K)