Panama Papers was a story exposing how the ultra-rich stash their money to avoid paying taxes on their metric shit ton...

Panama Papers was a story exposing how the ultra-rich stash their money to avoid paying taxes on their metric shit ton of money. Names were named. A lot of prominent people are on the list. The reporter who wrote the story was killed.

Hint: Donald Trump is in the Panama Papers.

Attached: 8A6598AB-B912-4AFA-8A08-78C0F09CAB49.jpg (1125x850, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JW_Marriott_Panama
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not paying taxes
>satanic pedophilia
Yea those are the same

When corporations avoid taxes you get cheaper goods. When corporations pay taxes scum gets welfare and shitty public school gets funding.

Shh, making sense is not allowed

Yang is actually correct that sales tax is one of the few taxes which is hard to dodge.

He's still a fucking kike

I don't want cheaper goods tho.

I want the world to burn and live like its just after the Bronze Age Collapse.

What happens when people just don't care about cheaper goods anymore?

I doubt Donald Trump has a clean record, he's a fucking wallstreet businessman in NYC and now a politician on top of that.
That said, I'm fairly certain every single major business has a connection to avoiding taxes.
I agree with them, taxes are horseshit. I do not agree with what these companies do, but I agree swindling the fed for every little inch you can take. In that regard I will call any enemy a friend so long as they'll do the same for me.

Shh, shh, you need this 20% sales tax to pay for president Kamala's black housing program.

Yea, people exploiting tax loopholes should get the death penalty. Definitely worse than raping children

Panama papers
>really rich people hire lawyers to make sure they pay the legal minimum of taxes without breaking the law
Fuckwits
>ZOMFG!!!!!!1!!1!!!!!eleventy!!
Stay stupid, OP

As stupid as you are you better pray for civilization to never end

tfw drumpfy fucked

>REE DON'T VOTE TRUMP YOU FUCKING Jow ForumsTARDS

Spamming slight variations of the same thing every day is fucking stupid

>metric shit ton
>metric ton
>ton
Fucking mutts.

Stop projecting. Not everyone is hopelessly dependent on modern shit.

>cheaper goods
Found the consumerist retard
I don't give a shit about cheaper goods when housing costs are disgustingly overvalued and people can't get decent jobs. "muh low unemployment" and "muh GDP" is boomer retardation. GDP is literally just a gross measurement of how many dollars are changing hands, it means literally nothing in terms of actual value or material wealth being created.

Trump literally owned real estate in Panama, so how the fuck is it suspicious that he would have companies and bank accounts in Panama?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JW_Marriott_Panama

There is a difference between "cheap stuff is good" and "chap stuff is everything what matters". Higher taxes wont give you jobs or cheap houses. You are basically saying "good thing X doesn't matter because bad thing Y still exists"

Gdp isn't meaningless
> how many dollars are changing hands
And dollars change hands when one receives goods or services he wants.

Very true
But you are obviously fucktarded and need your wrangler

Read a fucking book

Attached: F3B77EC2-F800-4F69-A036-BC6BA31620A9.jpg (1242x1091, 524K)

Let's be honest here - if we were that rich we'd avoid paying taxes too

The Panama Papers glowed massively

honestly, nobody, and especially the middle class, want to pay taxes to the Feds, if they need more money than the outrageous amount they are already giving to Israel and illegals and welfare niggers and to fight AIDS and to African dictators and to study homosexuality in goldfish then they can just print some more, I'm not contributing my hard earned money to that bullshit

Tax avoidance may be slimy, but it's legal. Tax evasion is illegal.

You know what else is illegal? Pedophilia and sex trafficking, so I fail to see the comparison here.

>Trump did this
>Trump did that
>Sources say

sigh

No, retard. High level parasite payrolls have little to do with the price of goods and services. These attention whoring retards even increase the prices due to incompetence or some jewish 5D chess.