So what have you done for the Race today user?

>so what have you done for the Race today user?

Attached: 1560685817396.jpg (1080x1080, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dRx2v4Pbha8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Posted nigger seventeen times

Genocide 16 ethnic groups

i woke up at 7:30pm and masturbated

Didn’t kill myself

aw, so this is what a 10/10 looks like

at last, I truly see

There's something weird about her and I can't quite pin it down.

Checked

went to work so I can pay taxes to house, feed and clothe non-whites who hate me

I prefer racist farm girls picrelated

Attached: 231E6598-034F-42C3-8D36-543DA6A3644E.jpg (1439x1439, 398K)

I got up and went to work.

masturbated to jews

Wasted my weak sperm jerking off to goddesses like her riding black dick.

Improved my body. Abstained from roastie advances.

I really like her face. Pretty much 10/10 in my book as well. Would approach.

how do you know she's racist?

As John Chinaman, I rejected a white girl that was interested in me. I am helping you guys by not race mixing.

Now leave our girls alone.

she's fake smiling. a real smile wrinkles your skin around your eyes

WOW a fake smile for a picture, how could you be so keen, user?

No one believes you. Gookcels make shit up and post it here every day to get under our skin

posted any infographic detailing a plan to purify the planet

Attached: IMG_20190708_093127_269.jpg (3308x2339, 1.44M)

thank you for your service

Based

She's sad and is doing this to boost her spirits. Not posing "fashionably" for a photo, she has low self esteem and is self-conscious about her teeth. Pretty common in high-quality women, its much easier to fake a smile without teeth. A bazillion likes surely helped to cheer her up. Not necesserarily a vapid thot, just a basic woman.

I imagined fucking the girl in your pic which I tell myself is good practice for the remote possibility that one day I will actually fuck her.

Attached: 190515162017-05-guy-verhofstadt-file-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 57K)

I'm comfortable agreeing to that. Don't fuck our women and we won't fuck yours.

Just man up and keep a lease on your gookesses, they're absolute whores in white countries and gobble up white cock like it's oxygen.
We'll try to keep a lease on ours too.

Once again I didn't set foot out of my house while the sun was up. As soon as the sun is down I will check the post and take the rubbish to the bin.
Total number of shitskins encountered this month:
>0

Attached: TrySail_Truth._promo_photo.jpg (800x533, 52K)

Watch it burn.

Burrrrn to the ground.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I lifted.
INB4 CEMENT BAGS

This.

shes sad user. thats not a real smile.

too drunk to spell ginger, patrick?

Attached: 1562624236744.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Based Pajeetposter

I haven’t smoked weed in two days. Tolerance break.

Cry more, snownigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=dRx2v4Pbha8

>green eyes
Not aryan.

Attached: 1559815345179.png (254x261, 9K)

I will agree. But we also must agree that women have no will power, intellectual foresight or control of themselves. So it's up to us men to reign in our women, and deny women of any opportunities to fuck the opposite race.

>I'm sad user. I don't have a little blue eyed child to care and nurture for. My biological needs aren't met... user? Can you help me? Can you breed me?

Prevented an autistic kid from being conceived by being white in north america and not fucking a local female.

Killed a nigger and then fucked the bullet hole in his head.

Attached: pepethefrog-5.jpg (121x120, 3K)

Attached: GlowingOne.jpg (731x720, 92K)

>tfw women are children but I can't help but love them
>tfw you have to keep it a secret from them how much you love them or they'll see it as weakness and take advantage of you

Attached: I_Never_Asked_For_This.jpg (625x504, 38K)

In all honesty, if you go to the US that basically means you are fine with race-mixing. At least if you are a non-White. Or Non-Hispanic in some areas.

Not that I would be for it.

Regarding topic:

1. Went to work and earned a living
2. Spilled a few red pills to at least one person a day
3. Watched a movie with my family in the evening
4. Trying to calm down teething child (in process) at 2.30 am by being present. Yes its my turn currently, darn it

>hey snownigger look at this video of a hypothetical guy who's 100x more attractive and sound of mind than me getting responses on an app for whores
Wow Asians really can be masculine

definitely Aryan, just not Reinaryan

>*shakes hand*
agreed

just adhere to these rules and have below 2 kids, since I see you're in a white country

Worked and contributed a decent amount of money into the tax pool for the kikes to aid them in The Great Replacement.

This board is 80% mutts/shitskins

Nothing. I made money for myself not my race. I'm a euromutt with no connections to the land and im surrounded by fucking faggot canadians.

working hard I see.

Nothing more satisfying than hateful chinatown glares when my fat white drooling self has a walk around with the latest 18 year old shanghai thot

Masturbated to a white woman. Was very good.

Anyone who tilts the camera is a slut, the end.

Attached: 1561340738473.jpg (476x477, 22K)

Pretty face, looks a bit like my ex girlfriend.

Okay, now THIS is epic.

Attached: benShapRacist.jpg (601x614, 55K)

ATTA BOY!

Can't you at least date a Latina or maybe an Iranian? I am already in the bargaining modus with you yellow fever fags. You do know they are physically repulsive to most of us and yet you still push them all the time.

Kek I thought ideology would matter and not ethnicity. Guess with filthy Jews it's different, right?

4 h 30 min of classical piano practice and that's about it
wasn't my most best day I'll admit. But gym tomorrow for big gains

Latinas are repulsive and age badly, but you don't have to bargain with me I'll give your autistic incel ass a free ticket to your local park where turks and africans can roll you up in a semen blanket while you apologize for surviving WWII

Attached: volks.jpg (735x417, 72K)

I am apologizing for nothing and once this country comes crushing down I off people like your gross kind of race fetishist.
Die fag
Jebem ti život!

Based

Loool the autistic larping here. You'll do nothing significant in your entire cucked life.

This. Rubbed one off and now women interest me 0/10.

The fact that you go for 1.50 tall women already shows me what for a faggot you are. You ain't a real man and you would die like a pathetic rat. Dickless loser, thats why you only compete with Asians

About to ask my polish gf to marry me and have 4 kids

Based

10/10s don't exist faggot
guarantee she has a princess complex

I established an ethnostate in my backyard.

Hmm what an interesting thing to say. I knew a girl in highschool that looked just like this, hazel eyes, dirty blonde hair, tall, thin, a real ray of sunshine. She had never had a boyfriend and actually came to me to ask for advice because she was concerned that she wasn't what boys wanted. I told her she was gorgeous and that she had nothing to worry about because boys in highschool just wanted girls to fuck. I really do believe high quality women have a self esteem problem. They're so pretty that no one asks them out because they think they're already taken.

4 kids? user you're aiming too low

I'd put a white baby in her today if I could

I always expose brazilians as the retarded wastes of space they really are.

based

Based Joao.

How do you know she isn't?

Stayed committed to my Gym scheduled, Seeing a girl [white of course, There are tons of betas everywhere and women are more single than ever, getting a girl isn't to hard, just takes a little patience], And not today, I decided over a few years ago, to not move to the US because I realized that White Flight is for fucking cowards who deserve to drown in cement. If you think you're threatened, then stand your fucking ground. You think where ever you flee, people will welcome a coward?

you say sorry for being a man
cuck master

You shouldn't have done that. White men could care less about asian men.

Talked to bitches online and never get anywhere because they’re bitches. It’s next to impossible to marry a traditional woman.

saviour of the white race

Attached: Dq7NOsTXcAAHU87.jpg (1000x800, 65K)

Fake smile. Slightly excessive eye makeup. Oily skin.