BREAKING NEWS: Gawker obtained a copy of billionaire pedophile Jeffery Epstein's little black book...

BREAKING NEWS: Gawker obtained a copy of billionaire pedophile Jeffery Epstein's little black book...and look who has a very extensive entry!

What else do you think is in Epstein's files about President Trump?

Attached: 1547219272544.png (598x671, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-dqoEyYXx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>milania

Attached: 1504821964271.png (609x714, 99K)

YES!

Wow this is bad news.

TRUMP IS FINISHED!!

IT'S OVER

Trump is not going to be the President

This is contact info big whoop. He was a member at Trump's golf club and they were two of the few billionaires in town. IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING

Trump got rid of Epstein ages ago, fakenews

14 contacts for a single person is totally normal. Nothing weird at all goyim!

For the life of me I can not find a video of Jeffery Epstein talking. Anyone have a video?

youtube.com/watch?v=V-dqoEyYXx4

Thanks, bro. Video made me lol.

This is just his Rolodex not a “little black book” which has the connotation everyone in here was buying children.

Fuck so many retards running this thing

Milania was involved!!! She’s in the book.

Retards

I wish I could find more this is literally all I could find

Do you think that any billionaires don't know each other?

It's a pretty exclusive club

fake news

Now we all know he has an eggpenis. This is great.

fucking lol

Hey Share Blue FAGGOT , that list has been around for 10 plus years. Everyone & their brother has seen it. It was out the LAST TRIAL.
NOW FUCK OFF & KYS

Why did he use an aol email account is my question?

This is one projection they won't get away with lmao good luck faggots.

Of course Trump is going to have multiple contact numbers. Also many of those numbers are related to Trump Hotel services (Spa, Car, Security). Is being a schizo painful?

im gonna dox drumphf guys: his address is 1600 pennsylvania avenue! got 'im!

Attached: 0fk5c8ujztw11.jpg (595x767, 58K)

>being surprised that important people with business and property all over the globe have more than one contact

Melanomia was one of Epstein’s whores. It’s over

You mean that wasnt an audio dub? You mean this is real life?

Was there really an airstrike on his island to bury evidence?

looks real official, nice link

>bad news.
no, its a list of phone numbers, of different things trump related, like his fucking hotel, hotel security, and people that work for trump. this is NOTHING.

>the trump foundation
That's pretty damn impersonal so yeah, it's just a rolodex.

The shills are falling apart. Are they going to be like this until the end? You lost in 2016 guys. It's over

Boomer Trump using AOL.

Pedo defender

what are you talking about faggot he spelled the name wrong so this means I am a shill

>Guy who has been blackmailing people in NY and beyond for decades has contact information for influential NYC businessman
OH THE HUMANITY IT'S ALL OGRE GUISE!!!!
Too bad for the /leftypol/ fags that DRUMPF doesn't have the multi-dozen flight log entries going to the private island that Bill Clinton does, otherwise, their fantasies might actually come true.

>you know its real because a criminal trying to not go to jail forever made it

Retarded kike can't tell the difference between a contact numbers book and a blackmail book
Nice projection faggot shill. Eat shit nigger

The left is so close to crashing and burning. It's funny trying to watch them take Trump with them.

pedotrump is done for

Attached: ohyshiht-ConvertImage.jpg (650x363, 56K)

keeping track like the mossady he is.

Hulk Hogan owns gawker. Fuck this fake shit.

LOL enjoy your ban for doxxing, faggot

Didn't Gawker go out of business like 5 years ago, because of some shit with hulk Hogan?

>2017
nigger (you) gay

Attached: 44a36c3f.jpg (880x1270, 77K)