Is there any hope for Oregon, or will it become California 2.0?

ITT we discuss the future of Oregon

Attached: oregon.png (385x381, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4GY1jzbmy_U
youtube.com/watch?v=aAzs3n4yBc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No it's fucked. Just like every other state of the US if we're being honest, though.

I know a girl from Oregon who is definitely a liberal by now.

The problem is they don't have enough black people and so they rely on propaganda to understand black issues.

worse than cali in terms of antifa activity

You got to Oregon we border you and I don't want any more fucking Californians.

Attached: downloadfile-10.jpg (474x306, 61K)

Portland is just too dominant. You're talking about a state of 4 million people where over 2 million live on the Oregon side of the Portland metro, and another 350,000 are around Eugene. They aren't all liberal, but they are disproportionately so. And that tips the balance.

Attached: hells-cyn-hat-pt-1[1].jpg (1632x1224, 669K)

It's literally full of Californians.

California 2.0
Mexico 3.0

It's already Cali 2.0. Same with Washington.

rural is pretty good
portland is aids just like any major city on the west.

Cant be trusted to pump your own gas. Afraid of molotov cocktails when shit goes south. You are already indoctrinated for the inevitable takeover. Best of luck cucks.

San Diego is nice; don't tell anyone.

we'd need a California 9.0

Shut the fuck up no we arent

Oregon is 85% white and the men are majority conservative. I agree with that liberals in Portland have cucked the state. Is it possible to prevent a massive California(38%) invasion of Oregon that will doom it forever? will the conservatives fight for Oregon?

I've seen enough nigger shit posted here to know to stay far away

I love Lincoln City and I even liked Portland the one time I’ve been. There’s no hope though, in fact I’d say it’s 2nd to California on the “liberal shithole” list

Nope, it's gone. Overrun by California locusts the past 10 years, fleeing what they destroyed.

Fucking hate the PNW's cities, they're gayer, dumber and more kiked that Jew York

Has Oregon delivered its tax payment to the Chinese Empire yet? Maybe start handing over its real estate.

Attached: 1540876777328.jpg (501x585, 42K)

I wasn't fucking joking when I told you Oregonian anons to check out your mountain towns near Crater Lake for all the secret societies running right out in the open there that are the real minds running your state behind closed doors.

Thats not true. Reagan betrayed California. They voted for a proposition to enforce citizenship for gov. subsidies that was overturned by the jewdicial system.
Oregon should trade their hispanics for California's whites. The Asians should go to Canada. Justin wants them anyway.

The funny part about the gas thing is that there's an exception for rural counties. Shit kicks off and Molotov's are a thing, it's going to be everyone east of the Cascades chucking them at Portlandian sodomites. lol

I think it's way more likely that those communities are housing your local LARPy militias than Kate Brown's Sorosbux DSA Pride Parade retardation.

Than, also yeah eastern WA and OR have whites. It feels kinda good there. Plenty of Mexicans too though

Voting matters. California didn't tip until Pete Wilson lost prop 187 (what you're referring to) in the courts and retired. CA started voting for communists, it took another 10+ years for that to bear fruit. Regan didn't help with amnesty, but CA was recoverable until the late 90s.

>not one single mention of an actual secret society
>acts like has authority on this subject
if you're some "gb2 /x/" normalfaggot just leave and never come back because you're never going to grow any further anyways and will just always be a useful pawn for a hierarchy you can't see, probably because you're too mentally weak to accept that such things are a part of reality to begin with.
>freemasons
>order of the eastern star
>satanists
>luciferians
>setians

agreed.

I want to spare Oregon the same fate. So are there any methods of preserving Oregon, or will Antifa destroy it?

>Love forests
>Love rainstorms and cloudy weather
>Love nature in general
>tfw the pacific northwest would be my ideal place to live but it is infested with far leftists and communists
It honestly makes me upset sometimes.

Attached: 1479761929914.jpg (1920x1080, 948K)

What about Eugene, OR?

Looks like the perfect city

Attached: view-from-skinner-s-butte-eugene.png (1200x800, 2.03M)

we have to fight for it, user. How can we preserve Oregon? how do we create sustainable communities under the current system?

looks nice. never been.

If a civil war happens, Oregon is one of the places where it may start.

what a fucking snowflake. sorry the entire state isn't a comfy safe space for you :(

Somalia 4.0

If anything, antifa is waking up our normies. Unfortunately, oregonians are literally being replaced and our natural libertarianism is being drowned in Californian weakness.

Outside of Portland and Eugene, it's all good. But our liberals are so extreme they creat their opposite. There's a reason we have Jim goad, fight club guy, and Jack Donovan. The culture is bizarre, and we create based degeneracy.

They don’t have enough diversity to no how bad niggers and spics are so they rely on propaganda made by the liberals. I say we just nuke the south and the south west

dude, have you ever heard of antifa? lmao

fuck Oregon

Portland Or. was very working class in the 90's, Punks would go down to Lauralhurst park and beat the shit out of fags fucking in the bushes and nobody cared. Micro-brews were never a thing everybody drank Henerys because it was brewed downtownand cheap, all this hipster shit was imported by shitlibs.

Oregon has been Califorina 2.0 for 30 years.

Attached: 0C619F1D099042498D3481576FE3B711.jpg (1012x1066, 793K)

fuck you. Oregon is worth preserving.

It's Portland, Jr. due to the University of Oregon and the associated leftists. Lots of homeless and petty thefts. It's unfortunate, because the actual area (the geography, climate, etc.) really is quite nice.

Attached: _mg_7973[1].jpg (1920x960, 992K)

low-key, I will be attempting to be a major figurehead in the State of Jefferson movement; that way, based ORegonians and based Northern Californians can band together and delay the Dem electoral predominance. Let's make a based hub on the west coast. rural NorCal voted disproportionately for Blumpf, it is the whitest region in the state, and generally pretty redpilled. If that could be harnessed and made into something slightly more siege than it is don't step on snek, I think we'd have a fighting chance in the darkness.

>will
That ship sailed long ago.

what exactly is worth preserving? convince me, I'm listening.

Is Oregon worth visiting or is it full of extreme libtards?

this. Antifa is prepared to Assault anyone who opposes their consolidation of control. conservatives have no choice but to awaken or be displaced and marginalized.
this. conservatives are complacent and liberals are aggressive. this has to change.

You people know nothing. Beside Portland, Oregon is based and redpilled as fuck. Best state in the country.

Washington State is the same way

Haven't heard much about Antifa in Washington but I'm guessing they're gaining steam there too

Get triggered, troll. We care about our communities

I honestly just wanted to know, but you sound like a bitch so fuck you. If the rest of Oregon is like you it deserves to fucking burn

Portland is dead and you can thank those kikes that made Portlandia show.

Would you recommend any similar cities to Eugene (could be smaller) in the USA?
Any state.

Demographics is destiny, and both Oregon and Washington have the same demographic problem

It's already worse senpai.

Roseburg. White City (that’s the name).

Corvallis-Albany is kind of a smaller, saner version of Eugene-Springfield. One disadvantage is that Eugene has its own passenger airport, while Corvallis doesn't (people have to travel to Eugene or Portland).

Attached: Albany-Oregon-and-R1068396[1].jpg (1000x979, 414K)

Its a beautiful state with great terrain and is 85% white. this annoys you apparently.

>>Love forests
>>Love rainstorms and cloudy weather
>>Love nature in general
>>tfw the pacific northwest would be my ideal place to live but it is infested with far leftists and communists
I'm in the same boat :(

Based. thank you user.

Attached: 1562442767539.jpg (540x810, 161K)

nah, you acting like a little bitch is annoying.

Roseburg is nice

Great, thanks!

We don't consider Eugene and Portland part of Oregon, that's just California lite.

They're only a problem when they significantly outnumber you. Overall, the negro is a cowardly creature.

>t. Southerner

Attached: 1498081847625.jpg (1080x1349, 104K)

Cope more faggot.
California has a countryside too.

Is Portland crime reported on local television news? Is there a Portland crime blog or online police blotter? This is always a good start.

Literally. The State of Jefferson is like 80% white and has a very prominent rural culture. Northern California is completely set apart from the rest of the state.

Can confirm, Albany is comfy as fuck.

People talk about Portland but that's less of a problem than the fact that the Willamette Valley is going to be majority Hispanic soon enough. The endless tides of Mexicans + Portland are going to irreversibly doom the state.

I remember growing up and every single year the percentage of Mexicans in school went noticeably up. They're some of the ugliest, dumbest gang-banger retards I've ever had to deal with and they will constitute the "New Oregon" within a generation or two.

I weep for my home state as it's probably one of the most beautiful countrysides in the world and it's going to become the new homeland of drug-dealing, low-IQ graffiti monkeys.

Attached: 1438660013444.jpg (526x651, 104K)

Only the New Awakening can save Oregon.
youtube.com/watch?v=4GY1jzbmy_U

Attached: 1537325685557.jpg (936x1176, 336K)

True and I dare any antifa to meet me in the woods out by Falls City

Attached: Scar17 TA11E.jpg (3504x2791, 3.7M)

If the NA can preserve and restore Oregon's demographics,and the pnw, im all for it.

>tfw my Colorado is getting BEANED

Off to the mountains but they will eventually get there.

the only hope is that the liberal areas break off and become different states. Who knows maybe all law will fall apart and this will happen.....

Attached: 973973hhghFORREAL.jpg (777x405, 122K)

Jow Forums should just move to Oregon. It's beautiful, and the population is small enough to influence. Our Californian problem can be solved.

You can only maintain a white majority by aggressively migrating White Nationalists.
youtube.com/watch?v=aAzs3n4yBc0

If you live in Oregon, you need to everything you can to help. Once we reach critical mass, degenerates will be flocking back to their shitholes.

Attached: risingmoon.jpg (936x1176, 153K)

It will be as it's one of the main Californian refuges for Californians who hate California but don't understand that their ideology is the reason California became a place they hate.

Best hope is that Climate change is real and wipes out the western seaboard.

Where can we go lads?

Site of the interracial breeding camps to be set up in the new USSA to breed out the racist genes of the female descendants of neo-Nazis who moved there.

It's fucked.

Attached: zpn-11-zombie-james-k-polk.jpg (330x500, 30K)

Move to the east they love californians there.

No one seems to be paying attention to the obvious: We DON'T need to leave California. Northern California is the whitest part of the state. Very simply: We should work to get the State of Jefferson proposition taken to the Supreme Court, and from there infiltrate the brand-spankin' new government of the State of Jefferson and turn it into a beacon of Chad Americana populist nationalism. That is what I'm shooting for, Northern California is set apart from the rest of the state and do not receive fair political representation.

>they don't have enough black people
I'll be there in 5 minutes

gresham has plenty.

Only hope is for this state to split down the cascades

Fuck off with your leaping bullshit

Why are you flooding my thread, memeflags? Aroint thee, trolls!!!

We need to support this ASAP. this is a great idea.

Bullshit. Give examples other than vague faggotry.

You are not even from oregon you larping faggot.

>view from skinners butt

based

pozzed college town. Basically mini portland.

Fuck that. I moved from Texas to Washington and fuck liberals and fuck democrats.

Attached: 1559281843942.jpg (308x308, 20K)

anywhere there's salt water, there's salty libs. follow the salt. no. there's no hope for wa or or.

you better vote republican down ticket nigger we need it. no tax increases and no fucking gun laws.

Boogaloo is the only hope

FUCK THE WEST COAST
hopefully Hawaii's volcano erupts and triggers and massive tsunami that wipes it clean so that the real people can rebuild it.

Trump is planning to flip the state come 2020.

if seattle, bellingham, la, portland, olympia, and san fran go, we're saved.

Goddam I love this browser add-on.

Attached: 67865432.jpg (630x344, 66K)