Are we slowly transitioning to the based timeline?

Are we slowly transitioning to the based timeline?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (940x529, 142K)

Something tells me gays and trannies will start getting struck down sooner then later

israel is getting BLACKED and tasting their own medicine. i say it is

doubt it

i doubt it, as people wake up government will clamp down. We will have gulag scenarios and the police will fight against the people as we saw in Gilet Jaunes.
The masses of people are just too fucking dumb to wake up as long as they have free sex, gadgets, and cheap entertainment and cheap corn syrup food.

Attached: 1560860922966.jpg (1024x629, 86K)

don't underestimate the power of positive thoughts

Das rite. Jewish girls belong to uncut natural BBC porque si es goyim tiene que ser bueno!

you are right, We need wait and see before making any assumption. Miley Circuses newest video reminded me that we are not there yet, the based timeline that is.

i... uh... it trailed off after BBC

non we're stuck in the homo timeline right now

also explain what she is do disproportionally fat

yes, people are dumb, but these indulgences tend to end in economic hardship. hunger is the best motivator. it's just a matter of recognizing the opportunity, and seizing it when it arises.

user if the Jews win the next world war the world will be fucked forever. We will literally never be able to recover

Attached: article-2659395-11C0586D000005DC-958_306x423.jpg (306x423, 40K)

Let me translate: if it's goyim, it has to be good. ;)
It's a reference to Goya.

Attached: 09-goya.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 188K)

no one will be the winner in the next word war. I'm guessing we will be sent back couple decades if not centuries

We are definitely shifting. Good or bad is relative. What is known is the current track is unsustainable. I think the Aryans will dwindle for the foreseeable future but will come back much stronger than any could imagine.

OR maybe your unfounded irrational hatred of Semitic people is completely unfounded and that Jews are infact NOT responsible for the mass migration of Africans into Europe but rather European colonization being the primary factor. As for Africans in Israel, they are mostly Aethiopians who are largely Jewish.

We are a psychic race. We denied our true nature because we were in interest of 'keeping the peace'. Peace is not permanent in this mortal struggle. And that time is slipping away. What comes after is undetermined.

lol

not the trannies, user

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 98K)

no you stupid idiot, we've been on it the whole time
no trial no triumph, and we're not even warmed up yet

Attached: 【【【 s p e n c e r 】】】.gif (353x321, 1.95M)

The Semetic people bring ire all by themselves. Their conniving, neurotic ways create the ripples in the pond that any intelligent man naturally traced back to the source. Their only true salvation is to take their shitty piece of real estate and stay the fuck out of everyone else's business. They will be eradicated once and for all otherwise.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."

kill yourself portorican subhuman

we need to expand by 10 fold in the next 2 years, that should be our goal.

We need everyone to redpill 5 people per year. Do it by degrees

Millennia user...millennia.

No.

The Jews are sterilizing us and we're celebrating the (((vaccines))) that are doing it.

Attached: Gender_Dysphoria_Real.gif (540x960, 680K)

The world is ours. Who controls the past, controls the future, who controls the present controls the past.

not really. there are lots of timelines but most have already ended in nuclear warfare. as more and more timelines end, only the stranger ones are left to remain. the timelines where a soviet disregards his order to launch a nuke, ect.
the weirdness is becoming rapidly increasingly obvious. its not really based or nonbased its just strange.

Attached: 1562386828826.jpg (835x773, 339K)