Between this and Pelosi and Biden calling AOC a fucking retard, is the Democrat Party civil war finally upon us?

Between this and Pelosi and Biden calling AOC a fucking retard, is the Democrat Party civil war finally upon us?

Attached: A9AFCDA9-E7AE-4A5E-9A6E-945566088A28.jpg (1125x1276, 893K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/YdCQ0pYQ4rcS/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are coming apart at the seams. It's great fun to watch.

Attached: 33snr1.jpg (750x488, 134K)

This. Not one month ago I thought Trump was probably going to lose. After the first two debates and then the absolute maximum retard-tier freakout over the 4th of July I am convinced he is going to run at least 40 states in 2020. The Democrats/media have completely lost their fucking minds.

I'll vote for the one that'll accelerate the US in collapse the quickest. Which one is that though?

Attached: 1562332750557.jpg (900x900, 375K)

I feel exactly the same way. A lot of my friends are democrats but they have been saying that the democratic candidates are all completely insane

it's genuinely baffling why harris pulled such a bold move at such an early stage. it'll be forgotten in three weeks. pulling the race card in 2020 before super tuesday would have been a guaranteed fatality to biden. just like hilary wasting that "delete your account" tweet on a throughaway message midway through the campaign when she should have saved it for late october

You won't do shit you fat faggot. Shut the fuck up.

Do you think people's minds would have changed over a fucking gay Slay Qween Tweet in October? I hope no one pays you for campaign advice my friend.

Tulsi is so fucking based. She knew that she was at 1% in the polls and still came out and said this. Like I’ve said before, she is the only democratic candidate that actually gives a fuck about anything. She needs more support.

Attached: E1FF83FE-A4B3-4DDB-A400-5CA92B784554.jpg (220x331, 23K)

>democrat civil war...

Attached: dance puppets.jpg (625x417, 59K)

like it or not 2016 was hilary's election to lose and her total lack of strategic timing was one of them

Omg muh optics

How will what I say today benefit compared to if I say it in months.

Fuck that, thatsexactly why trump won. You dont get it. The american people see that fake scripted bs from miles away

She's the most sane Dem, but she's still a 2019 Democrat, let's not act like she's Slick Willy 2.0. With that being said, the media will never let her get a chance, so it doesn't matter.

Are you a democrat or something?

Source on Biden?

She's not lying, anyone with a brain could see this.

(((CRF)))

Attached: 81A66AF0-6909-470C-AF38-353F03051978.png (640x1136, 66K)

She's right, though. I actually felt sorry for Creepy Joe when Harris was exploiting her black privilege.

I know they won’t give her a chance, which is truly unfortunate and makes me even more infuriated with the democratic process of this country.

I don't disagree. Why don't you say that instead of that limp dick "she should have done the delete your acct tweet later" gay ass shit. People aren't swayed by fucking tweets.

Because if you want a meme to catch on you gotta plant the seeds. Now that all the niggers of America think Biden is a racys hyte mail all she has to do is keep dropping hints in the future without having to be very overt about it. Biden can’t say anything back to her because that would be raycis and muhsoggykneestic. So in the end the white democucks will enjoy the bed the made, same as that Jew cuck in NYC who got BTFO by the AOC goblina in the primaries. Their pets are taking over.

No, I'm nothing. No party. I'm just tired of the limp dick posting on Jow Forums. You faggots are awful and have ruined this place.

He still won’t get MA. It’s insane but the dems are still a megalith here. Hopefully someone can open suicide assistance centers for all the sad and confused liberals there are going to be.

Lmao @ that tag

This guy gets it.

She's angling for Biden's V.P. if he hangs in, use your head.

>Biden calling AOC a fucking retard
source on this

Had similar reaction but I don't think it will be a landslide. People vote with their party, every time. Sort of a product of alienating them from every other form of political power, though that's probably by design.

Harris is used to get Biden out of the way early and gets to be VP of color to either Warren or Biden

Me too user. This is the only path. Whites will only wake up when they are made uncomfortable. We need the most whites uncomfortable asap.

Dafaq you sayin here?

dropped

People said that about Trump, to be fair, but I doubt she has it in her.

Probably Harris. She mulatto, and they hate whitey the most.

>she is the only democratic candidate that actually gives a fuck about anything
Which is why we shouldn’t vote for her. We want the most crazy chaotic one. We are here to drive a wedge.

She’s crazier than Obama. She’ll go after whitey like no one else.

Biden is a total anti-privacy, globalist hawk. I doubt he'd ever be based enough to align with Gabbard.

>Tulsi is so fucking based. She knew that she was at 1% in the polls and still came out and said this.
When you are at 1% you have nothing to lose and need to either make bold moves or drop out of the race. Man there are some severely fucking retarded posts in this thread.

Ahh ok....another one that thinks Trump has done anything of importance to help you or I.

She’s been based from the start and always speaks with how she feels. If you listen to her speak and her town halls and think that she’s not the most genuine one, then you’re just a retard.

Trump is a one of a kind on the political scene. The usual rules simply don't apply. People fall for that trap and will perish. I think Harris will be one of them. You can't out Trump Trump.

They just purged her, she is no longer with CFR

What has Trump done? I’m voting for the chaos candidate like I did in 2016.

Then Harris it is.
Who does she have to blow to get the nom?

Attached: 1555874492710.jpg (620x598, 35K)

Yeah but we all know tulsi is really about:

bitchute.com/video/YdCQ0pYQ4rcS/

I’m glad that you were able to even try and remotely answer my question. I’m going to assume that you’re 20-21 years old and had never voted in an election before the previous one. Or you’re a boomer who will continually choke on Trumps imaginary sperm no matter WHAT he does.

Her husband is a kike. She is already in. It’s pretty much a done deal. She’s the best option really. She’s going to make a bunch of white people uncomfortable and they’ll vote Trump or she’ll win and make a bunch of white people really uncomfortable for 4-8 years.

You do realize I am not voting for Trump or Tulsi? I’m voting for the CHAOS candidate. This is why Jow Forums voted for Trump in 2016, because he made a mockery of the system. This is a process of delegitimization.

She's giving blacks free houses and charging us $100,000,000,000.

Attached: Thismanisdelusional.jpg (1004x919, 197K)

it's been going on since clinton lost

anyone but Trump

Good, more racial resentment. We can’t live with these people forever. It has to end at some point.

Only Russian shills support Tulsi. She literally has no legitimate Democratic followers

no it wasn't. nobody likes Clinton. the media almost made Trump more hated than Clinton, but failed

When will the (semi)white Hispanics change sides?

I'm a Democrat, and based on what I see, Democrats deserve to lose. Reparations? Abolishing ICE? Constant race baiting? Beto going to MEXICO to speak to people who are not citizens of the US? Speaking in spanish on national television during a debate? The fuck kinda dipshittery is this? The party has learned nothing and is catering to a few thousand vocal retards on Woke Twitter.

We deserve to lose. We deserve to lose very badly, every election, until we stop entertaining and validating the dumbaasery of radical leftists.

I want an off the rails Democrat like Kamala Harris to be the nominee, the loose to Trump, and watch the Democratic Party burn. Soon, it will all be clean.

From Bloomberg:

Senator Bernie Sanders is teaming up with Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on a resolution calling for “massive” federal government action to reverse climate change.

The Vermont senator, who’s running for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination, is seeking to shore up his progressive base as other candidates like Senators Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts and Kamala Harris of California make gains in opinion polls.

It’s not the first time that he’s partnered with Ocasio-Cortez, a freshman from New York who last week publicly feuded with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi over the speaker’s dismissive comments about her Twitter followers.

Senility and stupidity do go together.

She's right. Somehow none of that came up in the 8 years Biden was VP to a black man and the media and DNC clearly have a hateboner for Biden since he's an "old white man". Harris seems to be who they've hitched their wagon to so they bring up this bussing bullshit so Harris has time to rehearse a bunch of one liners and shit at the debate which she then immediately starts selling merch of. Tracey and other moderately sane lib types on twitter have been pushing this line since the debate and considering those types are all big Tulsi boosters it's not a surprise she'd start using it too.

I don't even like Biden but he's getting fucked over harder than Bernie did in 2016 (Bernie 2020 is more or less irrelevant).

How the fuck can you even still be associated with that party? You share like none of their core values, ffs