What would happen to a Europoor if they did this?

Firing squad, the gulags, death by the rope? I just stood up with hand on heart, tears in my eyes and sang God Bless America.

Attached: 51E9EB54-FF82-408E-AF64-8A9CC6CFAA7D.jpg (4032x3024, 2.81M)

Attached: 79FDFF66-1D7B-4E99-9382-5B2F6CA28D6B.jpg (4032x3024, 2.52M)

6 million years in prison

If only his name was Mohammed bin Mohammed

> As a school district employee... I can't say the Holocaust is a factual historical event.

FOX NEWS TONIGHT: PRINCIPAL DENIES HOLOCAUST, PROMOTES NAZISM? STAY TUNED FOR TUCKER CARLSON ASKING LEADING QUESTIONS AND THEN ARROGANTLY CUTTING OFF THE GUEST WHEN THEY DON'T SAY EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS.

Nothing, it's not illegal to deni the holocaust.
What would happen to two adults mutts, if agree on having sex in exchange for money?

Go back to Canada you dumb nigger.

Attached: E46CE89F-77DF-42CE-B239-7EB72B608C7B.jpg (4032x3024, 2.76M)

Don’t you need to get back to work to pay for all of those ((((white)))) immigrants Germany is sending you or something?

>Palm Beach County

OY VEYYYYY!!!!
This nigga fucked.

>What would happen
nothing (for me)
i think usually it's a fine, prob expect some kinda magical change of hearth and apology, but i have read of people being jailed over it

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x516, 61K)

They are fleeing to France, belive it or not

Carlson is a hack, and fox news is Jewed to hell. They'll never call out Israel and will always dogpile on the anti-semite of the week. Does that offend you? What are you even trying to argue? That Europeans live under authoritarian rule? Is that supposed to be news?

Nice try Rabbi. You’re not fooling anyone on this board.

Are you a bot? Literally what's your argument?

Tucker will most likely defend the dude as TC is /ourguy/

It probably was until a sealed court document...

If this dude is black we may have found kryptonite

>back slavery has direct and physical evidence, zero legal recourse in questioning it
>the "holocaust" of 6 million jews is a historical fact with sketchy evidence and extreme legal or social recourse for questioning it

DESU I will trade questioning the holocaust for literal slavery to have legal recourse for questioning this would even work for us as it would allow legal recourse for questioning Irish and slavery of white europeans

Summer is almost over. Hold on faggot. You seem upset.

Checked. What about the white slaves? When do I get mug repuhratjns? Dats right.

Attached: 19347D18-0947-4488-85AB-5CA21AD0CE38.jpg (4032x3024, 2.07M)

OY VEY!!!! BURN THE GOYIM!

Attached: sad-merchant.png (354x504, 129K)

BASED NIGGER!

Countries in red still believe in fairy tales.

Some smartass Jew on the school board should counter with a statement about how slavery never happened. Maximum keks would be had.

They aren’t that smart they’ll just whine and complain.