Human Female Evolution

I have noticed that in the wild females of the animal species are the biggest, the best at hunting and most violent compared to the male counterpart.
Human females have always been held down and not allowed to grow into their natural forms.
Now with technology and the males being more at ease the females are now evolving into what they originally should have been.

Notice that females are getting bigger and more violent as well while the males are shrinking and becoming more docile.
The ones afraid of this are now making stuff like artificial wombs and sex dolls because they have lost their dominance.
Most of Asia is currently seeing a female dominated growth.
The future 9:1 female to male.

Attached: female ss gomad.jpg (689x960, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6aKB8JaESj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: tall-woman-and-little-guys.jpg (500x476, 41K)

is the future filled with snu snu muscle mommies?

Attached: 1561751369314.jpg (3137x6445, 831K)

Expect that isn't true at all you dumb nigger. Sexual dimorphism does exist in the animal kingdom but nearly always in favor of the male.

PRAYING MANTIS

Europeans and Americans have more estrogen in their water, so it mostly just affects westerners

t. roastie

Attached: C7328C3F-8B5A-440F-9D75-764868F8FA7B.jpg (569x398, 50K)

damn, what's going on with injun women?

Attached: 2jpLlhy.png (888x1600, 531K)

>The best and most violent
>Held down
Must be dumb as shit...

>Someone spent tome writing this and posting it here

short is better when pulling Gs in a jet

All women care about is the size of your dick. If its small you might as well commit suicide.

Attached: 1560460898881.jpg (1366x1026, 150K)

The wife and I are both powerlifters, great sex and we both eat a ton. Shits a win win, guys. You just gotta keep up with the trajectory of women that OP mentioned.

I want to fuck a qt 6 foot plus ogre woman.

the future is female, deal with it incels

Alcoholism and rampant sexual abuse

Monstergirls are the future, normal thots BEGONE.

Attached: 1528006003943.png (1062x928, 1.39M)

Simply not true with human females. They simply guard the child. Human woman have no predators, males must fight other humans.

Humans have biggest competitor to humans for hundreds of thousands of years,

The dude can still bench more.

World standard in unreliability.

>tfw no Russian power lifter wife to work out, have a family with, and go shooting with a m16a2 while she uses a klash

Attached: 1119813.jpg (810x1080, 148K)

Just wait until the nukes fall and the world reverts to its natural state. We'll all be reminded who runs the world.

Fact.
This is most evident in Saudi Arabia

Can't wait until they can take out the trash themselves. Human females are devolving, not evolving. These women can't produce and continue the race — evolutionary dead end.

small statue people wanted for pilot jobs because cabins are small and weight limit is an issue. that monster is gonna suffer knee locks, but hey, who gives a shit as long as they can virtue signal with photos such as

And also fitting in the cockpit! My friend dan is a capt and was flying f15e’s. Haven’t seen him in yrs, but he was 5’10 to 6’0 tall. Solid and lean 160-170.

Crikey

Attached: 1554335585349.png (657x527, 27K)

I’ve got this so it doesn’t matter how big they get, if anything I’ll have a stable of ties up big bitches to fuck at a whim. You can’t control or destroy my dominant impulses and fantasies OP you enormous beta faggot

Attached: 70E2626B-F141-4CF8-80CE-38EC077E6701.jpg (550x550, 19K)

this is only true of (some) insects

read a book you dumb nig

youre fucking stupid. only in some species of carnivora are the females bigger than females and are the primary hunters. that is nowhere near universal to all animals. male lions are violent af and can kill the shit out of a female lion np.

fuck you and your gay as fuck bullshit theory you dickwasher

>he doesn't know about hyenas
Frogs and Hell, even lions do it too some extent

Attached: 1561510957595.jpg (682x957, 428K)

Unless you have cash they don’t give a fk wat size for little men with big wallets.

PS. ^ NOT ME! I’m not wealthy yet. Thanking my genes!

Attached: 37CBD123-7796-40DA-BAC5-0E94E104B837.gif (450x253, 946K)

hello

>females bigger than females
you know what i fucking meant

That will be men posing as women

>>The future 9:1 female to male
and you'll still be an incel
have sex.

Female raptors are larger than their male counterparts, sometimes in very noticeable ways like the Peregrine Falcon.

Attached: 20190708_211608.jpg (688x960, 223K)

are you a frog?

>I want to fuck a qt 6 foot plus ogre woman.
Been there, done that. I highly recommend it. I'm a manlet too, it was hella fun.

Attached: Wallpaper215.jpg (2700x1800, 418K)

not always the case

BRAP!

Usually chicks that are over 5'11 fucking melt like butter when you treat them like a little girl. They will turn into Niagara Falls if you can pick them up and carry them for a decent distance also. Take the Amazon pill user.

I wish most women looked like this and would rape me.

Attached: Chad thumbs up.jpg (511x671, 33K)

>mfw deep dicked a 6’3 volleyball player

I felt like a fuckin beast master manhandling her, I’m 6’ but her ass was as wide as my shoulders, Brehs fuck me that was so much ass

Attached: 92512FE7-33CF-430A-A78F-6905D2A8279E.jpg (225x225, 11K)

In a dogfight guess which one would come up last.

Nice cherry picking and speculation.

What's your point woman?

And bitches are weak, lack coordination and can't hunt anything.

I fucked a 6'3" shot putter. My head literally disappeared into her crotch when eating her ginormous pussy. Her boobs were aboslutely massive, creamy white and I damn near suffocated.
Oh to be young again. I was 26, she was 18.

>I have noticed that in the wild females of the animal species are the biggest, the best at hunting and most violent compared to the male counterpart.

100% wrong, Incel.
Pic related - OP's last wet dream.

Attached: sg (50).jpg (683x421, 84K)

Are these amazons' pussies bigger n not as tight as the 5'2-5'6 womenlets?

yet you have this based pic saved in your files.
crumb is still a degenerate though

Attached: 1b8.png (600x889, 596K)

Tim Taylor is jacked

All pussy is tight until it has a baby, then its like a Wizard Sleeve.

I wish.

Attached: SYSTEM_SHUTDOWN_IMMINENT.jpg (552x437, 26K)

its all the food we are given. Males are becoming feminine and women are becoming alpha and growing up faster.

Hey, memeflaggot...

>Europeans and Americans have more estrogen in their water, so it mostly just affects westerners

You can easily filter it all out with a $200 reverse osmosis system.

It's the same with racing motorcycles. The best riders are smaller guys. I'm 6' and 200+lbs, so I can't hit top speeds quickly and get left in the dust.

>Thinks that the artificial boosts and handicaps that come with technology and modern medicine (which by itself is outside of biological evolution) allows women to become what they "originally" should have been: Men

You're a special kind of retard aren't you, memeflag? Take away all the comforts and conveniences modern technology provides and things will quickly revert back to the way they were before.

That bitch probably never steps in a cockpit and is there only for the photo op, too tall

The guy on the right is a mtf. His pic is some times on tranny hate threads you fucking faggots.

It’s all the same size user, her womb and vaginal canal isn’t bigger than an average height woman, the difference is in the amount of padding she might have. Took me a little more effort cleave into her axe wound from behind but my humble 7 incher got the job done.

don't care about that creature. pic related is my waifu

Attached: 1116971.jpg (533x354, 34K)

Im not into these disgusting freaks, i just said crikey. Now stop proyecting, faggot

Attached: im-projecting.jpg (486x330, 95K)

>tall girl takes shitloads of steroids and lifts, stands next to short guy, makes him look shorter
>memeflag kike writes blog about girl power, posts on Jow Forums
Sad!

>I have noticed that in the wild females of the animal species are the biggest, the best at hunting and most violent compared to the male counterpart.

Can I see your cherry picked list so I can pretend like that's an insightful observation in order to pretend to enjoy your stupidity?

Where does these "amazon" giants meme come from? Brazilian native americans are all skinny manlets or fat womanlets

Is 7in big enough??????

Lifeforms that produce few offspring have stronger males. Lifeforms that produce massive amounts of offspring have stronger females. In sure gestation period is also a factor along with how social the animals are.

What is persistence hunting.

What is human anatomy.

What is human sweat.

this only happens with ugly animals like hyenas and black widows.

aesthetically pleasing animals like lions, the male is bigger

>t.boliviano cuck

Source?

but the lionesses hunt

Attached: 1560883309343.png (309x696, 271K)

Not quite. There a minimum and maximums for specific airframes, mostly because the seats don't move and the controls can only be adjusted so much. Although, you are correct that shorter people do better with g forces because they have an easier time(shorter length) to get blood pumped from their feet to the rest of their body.

I think 5'6 is the absolute shortest you can be for any modern fighter in the US. Tallest is 6'2-6'3. They even have arm length measurements etc, I'd heard of t-rex armed mother fuckers not being able to select certain things because they didn't meet the standards.

My tall friends in college that got pilot slots all ended up flying tankers etc.

the males are better hunters

youtube.com/watch?v=6aKB8JaESj4

>I'm not into that shit, I promise
Kys

>what is a counter argument

Cent cat family/
Makes literally chill and fuck off all day.
I love male cats.

How did you do this?

ahhhh now I see it, fuckin kek

>How did you do this?
I talk to girls. Extremely tall girls are very self-conscious. Treat them like they are normal and don't crack jokes about their height.

Attached: 1562277990495.jpg (2000x2999, 496K)

not drinking distilled water

lions do it because they serve the make and the females all have to hunt together. if the make has to he can hunt solo and is far more dangerous than a female lion. it's King of the Jungle, not queen. Nature is not fair, reality is not fair, life is not fair. it it what it is, deal with it

>implying that ANY of those manlets cannot hold her lanklet ass down and sodomize her.

based

every small girl i fucked had a bigger pussy; all the tall girls i fucked has small pussy

Yea, actually im into much worse shit

Attached: 1554312149037m.jpg (1024x1021, 116K)

Volley ball women are top tier. I am jealous. Tallest I ever got was 5'11

lionesses can't make sandwiches, so they hunt. modern women could learn from them

She is probably an ecmo or weapons officer.

I've noticed birth rates tanking for liberated women. Nature knows better than commies.

R. Crumb is the men you get when boys are sexually molested by their mothers. Drawing misogynist cartoons and marrying degenerate man-haters like Dian Hanson -- not to say that Elmer Batters wasn't a fucking genius behind the camera.

Look at those high heel sneakers

Attached: penis-size.jpg (1785x2003, 1.74M)

What's up with her OD green Chuck Taylor's on her feet?

This is 100% true

>manlet

Attached: 1562632232836.jpg (477x570, 40K)