Post your 2020 maps and predictions Jow Forums...

Post your 2020 maps and predictions Jow Forums. I feel like the democratic party is beginning to collapse and will have a big loss in 2020.

Attached: wwzGe.png (1050x670, 124K)

texas is like this due to the large amount of minorities

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-08 at 8.51.24 PM.png (1033x728, 158K)

Texas goes blue because of all the Hispanics there. Also the dems will bus illegals from station to station and have them cast multiple votes under the identity of absentee voters and or dead people.

If Bernie gets the nom, Trump is toast.

Attached: 79742780-FCB3-4712-9F98-8ACFC28AFFF4.jpg (1256x800, 81K)

>your 2020 maps

Attached: a09.48 PM.png (538x304, 387K)

>Looks at pic
Dear God

Attached: angony.jpg (250x249, 7K)

>raise taxes on the middle class
I can't stop laughing at the Democrat clusterfuck

Not memeing, this is what I think.

Attached: 22222.jpg (1053x823, 190K)

Trump won Texas by nine points in 2016. It's doubtful it goes blue in 2020.

Texas isn't going blue anytime soon. The spics that vote blue are mostly either immigrants or children of immigrants. 2nd and 3rd generation hispanics tend to vote red a lot more. Gov abbott won by well over 10 points in 2018, during the supposed "blue wave".

I can't prognosticate what's going to happen in PA

Attached: Capture.png (1158x892, 154K)

I think Michigan will definitely flip blue. Nevada, Colorado and New Hampshire have a chance to flip red, and NC, FL, GA, AZ, WI, OH and PA are all staying red.

What the fuck is wrong with people in Vermont and Rhode Island? Do they feel compelled to follow the lead of the Boston Massholes?

I don’t think Wisconsin would go red again after the tariffs and their impacts on the dairy industries

The taxes he raises will be less than what they would otherwise pay for healthcare

The fucking retard district court in Raleigh blocked the Voter ID amendment here so I wouldn’t bet on NC imo

Cry more mayo incel

Texas ain't going blue

Trump can easily lose Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. I'm unsure about Florida and Ohio.

florida gave felons voting rights

Arizona will always be red niggers. Yavapai county wills it.

Attached: 981246871249.jpg (258x245, 12K)

And how many will actually go out and vote?

Dems pull it off and win back the rust belt

Attached: IMG_20190709_044934.png (1062x842, 164K)

>florida gave felons voting rights
Yep. Florida flips, too.

College educated whites, including women, went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (jews, immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE WALL/SECURE THE BORDER

The country can easily be saved if we do just those 3 things.

Attached: 2016 vote.jpg (2026x1154, 654K)

Attached: non-white vote.jpg (543x496, 72K)

And Trump appears to be dumb enough to believe he will get an electoral payoff from this.

My taxes will go up a little?! Oh no! I'd rather have private health insurance that costs way more than the tax increase and won't cover me when I need it!

Attached: imm.jpg (1513x871, 378K)

Attached: if x voted.jpg (1788x1538, 414K)

You smell like a jew. Jew.

Attached: jew funding voting.jpg (1665x1346, 592K)

What if only jews voted

>will niggers go out and vote for gibs promised by democrats and against a president that they have an expressed hatred for
a lot of them probably

Keep saying it, it'll be true one of these years maybe.

I mean Democrats have only been spouting the same "Muh Texas going blue!" bullshit for 20 fucking years now.

If they couldn't get the Hispanics to vote for a literal wannabe Spic who uses the name "Beto" there's no way they mobilize Hispanics and Latinos in mass numbers to vote for Joe "Howdy Neighbor" Biden

You smell like a retard who is against your own best interests.

Can't say anything for the gray states, but as you can see I really don't have to. I don't see Trump stealing the rust belt again, not after doing zilch for the whites living there.

Attached: Untitled.png (833x634, 66K)

Oops forgot to add DC

>2008+11
>still thinking Texas will go blue in your lifetime

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Incumbents with a good economy usually win. Plus, the polls are rigged against him

It won't go blue in 2016, but you boomers that keep denying the inevitable are just as retarded. Until you prove that hispanics in Texas have gone more than 35% for the GOP once ever (or at least is increasing) or you prove that the % of the population that are hispanics aren't ever increasing then Texas IS going blue. Your feelings can't change math.

Attached: giphy.gif (602x680, 1.45M)

Flatten the tires of the nig and grint illegal voting schemes...

Stocks are doing good, the people who worked in hard industry are still in the same deprived state they were in four years ago.

Colorado red......yeah you been hittin the Afghan kush!

Attached: laugher.jpg (400x392, 26K)

2020*

Trump walloped hillary in Ohio, so he's gonna do it again. Ohio is pretty much an indicator of a GOP win.
If he can stop vote tampering by election officials he will easily win New Hampshire and Florida.

Did you not see how close Ted Cruz's senate seat was to flipping blue in 2018? As more people from California and Mexico at al. move to Texas, i can tell you it's not getting anymore red.
And no, 20+ million immogrants are never being deported. There aren't enough people to accomplish it, nor is the system quick enough for it.

Ted Cruz was not an ideal GOP candidate, because of his autism. A lot of GOP people held their noses and pushed the Cruz lever. Now that he's behind Trump (I think...) he will get better support.
Never-Trumping is very bad for your political career, regardless of party

the only democrats with a chance are sanders, gabbard, and yang. some of these idiots (like harris and booker) would even lose the popular vote.

>I feel like the democratic party is beginning to collapse
how delusional can you be? they've basically won. they're importing their own voterbase and they've moved the overton window so far left that even slowing down immigration or deporting illegals is off the table.

most people are now talking about one-party rule in the US. even my boomer relatives talk about this. the republican party's days are numbered, almost literally, by the government's official census

Attached: 1559713783910.png (600x357, 81K)

He can lose Pennsylvania and Wisconsin and still win in OP map

Nevada full of commiefornia transplants. Same with cali and "MUHWEED" faggots. NC tossed voter ID and held ridiculous district divisions. FL legalized voting for ex felons. Guess what race they are? AZ has embedded blues to help with vote fuckery and more cali transplants. Not looking good bros. Texas is staying red as fuck though

You're retarded

Attached: Trump 2020.png (798x610, 55K)

>Texas blue
>Penn red
How is that crack?
Here is the current race.

Attached: F616EDE5-3C9E-49C9-8D9D-92606CAE6BA9.jpg (1159x910, 477K)

Trips of truth

Attached: 2020 TRUMP.png (1660x620, 495K)

Plus or minus one or two states.

Attached: mybestguess.png (1050x670, 124K)

literally my map but nevada's gray instead of blue lol. same outcome though

Yes lol

Expect civil war to erupt

Attached: F90B5E06-BADA-4B5A-88B6-D766F5132500.jpg (1125x901, 227K)

reasonable
lol
>MN
>red

>blue TX
>lean red nebraska
>full red maine

if there’s a tie then the house breaks the tie and dems control the house

>florida gave felons voting rights
A surprising number of ex-felons vote republican. This was proved before when another democratic governor tried this in his home state much to the chagrin of the party.

Attached: O8DvJ.png (1050x670, 119K)

If NV goes red I'll suck your dick.

Attached: 3246324.png (880x792, 470K)

The agenda will continue, both parties serve the same hidden hand.

Attached: blogger-image--747234703.jpg (432x640, 99K)

Thanks Trump

Attached: 866BC483-8DFD-40BE-8515-21F835BE9BAA.png (1050x670, 120K)

Yeah you're right. I'm trying to get out of the state when I can. living in san antonio and the whole damn city is blue except for the white population in the north.

>trump 2020

Attached: Heres+the+maga+npc+i+made+a+few+weeks+ago+_2bcc5fecd5e3b4658b7834237cc418a2.png (268x326, 73K)

>The entirety of the south going blue before TexMex™ goes blue

Even though the Dems are totally collapsing, they've still got demographics and a lack of momentum for Trump on their side. Realistically, I see a Trump victory as being equivalent to 2016, minus 1 or 2 of the Rust Belt states. I'd presume he'd keep PA. He won Michigan and Wisconsin by an absolutely razor thin margin, I think he would stand the best chance of winning PA.

Attached: 1527355786194.jpg (1152x1376, 197K)

checked and kek can't wait for Trump to win 2020

Attached: 1522803339974.png (781x799, 19K)

I’ll take it

Trump wins 2020, the democratic party becomes the black party, the libertarian party becomes the brown party, the republican party becomes the white party, Republicans hold power in a color based semi dectetorship for 80 years.

>I feel like the democratic party is beginning to collapse and will have a big loss in 2020.
You are stupid. That party is no longer a different system, it is THE option of those becoming the majority. It doesn't matter what they stand for, they will get voted.

>Whites are 42% of Texas population and falling
>Whites are 31% of births in Texas and falling
>Nearly all migration into Texas is non-white
>69% of Hispanics in Texas vote democrat
>73% of all non-whites in Texas overall vote democrat
Yup, keep burying your head in the sand and ignore the reality. Good luck keeping Texas red when whites are less than a third of the population, that will happen in our lifetime unless you're a literal boomer.

Also don't forget that a third of whites vote democrat in Texas too.

Trump if...
> interest rates stay low
> published unemployment still 3.5%
> real wages up
> nation still at peace
> no fuck ups on twitter
> no fuck ups or gotchas on legal bullshit
> actually deports 1 millions illegals
> and he still packs arenas
Harris if...
> still a black wine aunt
> still promises to abolish private health insurance, destroying industry that employs 15 million in states like NJ and Minnesota
> still promises executive orders to gut 2nd amendment, which is no one's radar except gun owners and a tiny group of pro-gun control florida jews
> actively campaigns to give illegals free healthcare and a vote/amnesty
> is still married to a white guy
> is still a black woman from california
> still has AOC grabbing the spotlight and making it about herself and her Marxist-Muslim posse

Democrats do not stand a chance in 2020 if nothing changes from here until election time. No one thought Trump would take PA and MI in 2016, no one expects him to take NJ and MN in 2020.

Attached: 2020.png (1050x670, 123K)

Why don’t you guys want free healthcare like the rest of the West? Vote Bernie and become like the rest of us or keep Trump and continue being a shit hole

>losing Texas already
>Arizona is magically taken back
>Florida is still red despite barely winning in the midterms
Shill located.

But Ahmed, Sweden has free healthcare until you guys become a majority. Afterwards you'll get the same healthcare like in Somalia.

Ok faggot

Attached: 999CEFF9-18DD-4E16-A7F5-CD1DCC1FE220.jpg (1452x1200, 346K)

Yea Colorado has been enriched with way too many spics, naggers, and man bun fags to ever be red again.

True Clown world 2020 Scenario.
Warren wins the primaries, picks buttchug as her VP.
Howard Schultz enters as an independent, snatches Yang as a VP.
Trump mops up New England due to futurist technocrats and lib dems running against each other, Lib Dems grab a few janky states. Every iffy state goes hard red.

Civil war 1 year after.

Attached: Clownworld2020.jpg (878x641, 153K)

They tried to correct their mistake by making them pay their fines & court fees first before being eligible to vote now. So that mitigates it somewhat

> free healthcare
> grandma dies of painful bone infection because state wouldn't pay for cost of hip replacement at age 85
> baby killed slowly of dehydration and starvation by state because procedure to correct birth defect is too risky/costly
> teenage daughter can't get urgent treatment at ER for trauma from a MVA because guatemalans/nicaraguans/hondurans have overwhelmed it to get free care for basic illnesses treatable by over the counter medicine and rest, dies
> family of four sees take home pay go down $400 a month for taxes to pay for illegals getting free healthcare, can't pay mortgage

No such thing as free healthcare.

Attached: oCex1VK.jpg (550x684, 43K)

Aftually immigrants are making Sweden stronger and contributing so that we’ll be able to actually afford our current healthcare system

Yeah, the rust belt is going to vote for unlimited immigration and free health care for illegals. Oh, and can you tell me the unemployment rate changes in those states? Trump is trending several points up among Hispanics and blacks, nationwide. But hey, you keep on doing your thing.

delusional blumpftard

Jared Kushner and Blumpf:
>donald look weve got company
>joo joo cum!
>me want some joo joo cum!
>donald behave, we've got some guests!

>what do you think president trump, should we team up with the niggers and jews?!?
>me want some joo joo cum!
>DONALD! I told you well feed you when we get home
>c'mon jarred just give him what he wants hes been such a good goy afterall
>well fine, you know, i spoil you rotten donald
>uhh
>ohh
>yeah
>ahschlop achlop ahschlop

>yay! myummah jomwao joo cum

I live in Wisconsin and I still believe it'll go red. Farmers here are still happy to have Trump in office. They know that suffering for the short term for a better long term outcome is best for this country.

I can't even read that retarded shit. Respond in human English if you're trying to dispute my position. This is the kind of nonsense that caused all those incredulous tears when Trump was elected the first time.

Comfy looking map

i didnt cry though
tearing up isnt the same thing sooo... i dunno

Sounds good.

Attached: Wherever+i+am+i+must+also+shitpost+_5e4f3171ede46ac87d9974e74a8cd986.jpg (191x200, 9K)

Trump/Pence vs Biden/Harris

Attached: 3D7C8B46-7A16-475A-B790-05D167D6C68A.jpg (1050x670, 135K)

Not in 2020. 2024 it won’t either but it will be a very close race. 2028 is the earliest I can see it going blue as the youngest Mexican zoomers start voting.

I’m guessing at this current trajectory the republicans gain some seats. Possibly winning the house back. Trump wins. Not even the dems believe they are going to win the presidency this cycle. That’s why the primaries don’t have any serious contenders. Any up and coming dem who’s eyeing the White House knows he needs to wait until 2024.

>tfw this is realistically the best a Republican will ever be able to do