What exactly is wrong with being Jewish?

Attached: Star_of_David.svg.png (1200x1385, 48K)

It just means "ugly people" haven't repented and will go to hell. We don't need kikes in heaven anyway.

Jews.

inbreeding, schizophrenia, deviated septums, anti white bloodlust

Attached: 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.png (960x970, 1.1M)

take you meds schizo have sex pizzagate is fake news its been debunked multiple times

Attached: alexortega.jpg (384x640, 18K)

/thread

Hegel once said that people are looking for recognition. You can receive recognition only from someone your equal. Jews don't consider you equal. Imagine laughing, having fun only to realize they consider you inferior?

Mr. Epstein is that the extent of your defense?

(((you)))

Nothing. Only idiots on here think there is something wrong with it.

You can't critisize anyone aussie scum. Your country should be burned to the ground for it's crimes.

Nothing. These incels are angry that despite being a small subset of the population we have influence over all media and political apparatus. Yes, even the president.

nation wreckers

spbp

There is nothing wrong with being a Jew. What matters is a person's character, not their race, like Dr. Martin Luther King Jr dreamt. However, I have heard that there are some disturbing things written in the Talmud, and the Talmud is considered to be the word of God like the Torah, so that's a bit concerning to me because I don't want people to think it's acceptable to steal from me or let me die just because I'm a gentile and therefore a lesser being.

you're hogging all the money, fuckface

Cowards, panderers, fraudulent snakes that steal land that they didn't fight for

>kills Christ
Just about as wrong as the hordes of degenerates that live each day in denial he ever existed. Just about

you aren't Jewish... you're part of the worship of the synagogue of Satan

The Jews got Jesus killed but the early Christians were Jews too.

I'm no Jew, I'm just wanting to know why Jow Forums hates Jews so much.

I'd say the majority of racism on Jow Forums is not serious. Yes you have a few serious people, but the rest is just jokes. There are Jews on here who poke fun at themselves too. But if you want a serious answer, it's because Jews have above-average representation in high and influential positions like Congress, the media, and corporations, at least some of which is because of "old money" and nepotism, so people become skeptical and use them as a scapegoat. Also, it seems like Jews in America tend to be very liberal, like how the overwhelming majority of black people vote Democrat, and since people on Jow Forums tend to be on the conservative side, you can see how one could make that negative connection. However, if you look at Orthodox Jews in America, or your average Jew in Israel, most of them are conservative, and I'm sure many people on Jow Forums would agree with them on issues, but you don't see many of them as the Orthodox Jews stay in their own communities and mind their own quiet business and the other ones are in another country. At least, this is what I could gather by spending time here and asking your question. Hope this helps.

You being inbred, ugly and full of mental illnesses is the least problematic part of it. Shit gets real when you organized yourselves into a retarded sandnigger cult full of nonsense coupled with the biggest mafia ever and several satellite schizophrenic cults.

slide thread, saged