Anyone else see the front page of MSNBC and feel like they're taking crazy pills

Anyone else see the front page of MSNBC and feel like they're taking crazy pills

Attached: 20190709_013745.jpg (1440x1836, 651K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/memeflag-delouser/mcdkjljdeoejnmbccbcnckfofgfoimnf?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/memeflag-delouser/
justice.gov/opa/pr/more-2300-suspected-online-child-sex-offenders-arrested-during-operation-broken-heart
newsweek.com/william-barr-says-hes-recused-epstein-case-over-legal-conflict-1448165
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Department_of_Justice
reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/
miamiherald.com/news/local/article214210674.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its almost like the media is run by jews and they're pushing their own agenda. Strange.

Trump will be the first President in the history of the US to go to jail for being a sick pedophile.

It’s crazy that it finally caught up with him

"Feel like you're taking crazy pills": Wonder where you plagiarized that phrase from

Attached: 1562473275706.jpg (493x363, 31K)

Zoolander, you fucking retard

-->

It's almost like everything the left screeched about is turning out to be true

FBI have been up Trump's ass for half a decade now and found NOTHING he is literally a saint.

Clintons were still in power then.

Does that mean all of Epstein's acquaintances are pedos or just Drumpf because he's a stinky doo doo head?

And trump was still a billionaire then.

you are young and naive.

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/memeflag-delouser/mcdkjljdeoejnmbccbcnckfofgfoimnf?hl=en

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/memeflag-delouser/

Attached: 1562418900418.png (840x306, 34K)

it will turn out that trump was actually running the island

Non sequitor, figures.

You sound like a leddit fag with that "it's almost like" syntax. watch yourself, user.

Same Norwegian Turk user shilling multiple threads.

Attached: Apu Helper Pepe magnifying glass.jpg (657x527, 32K)

Or at least that's what msnpc is hoping for.

Trump's DOJ was the one who arrested (((Epstein))), you disingenuous kike. Obama and Clinton ignored it.

Show your flag.

There’s also a leaf shill that’s been hoping thread to thread earning his shekels like a good shlomo

Attached: 5D7675BB-3B6A-41D8-9720-BD64A3F3022B.gif (290x223, 1.13M)

all epstein has to do at this point is make some shit up about trump and he'll be dragged into hearing after hearing for years long after he gets impeached over false accusations, and finally when it seems like he's finally going to put it all behind him he'll kill himself in a bout of manic depression, or maybe a heart attack.

Attached: A6ECBF0D-A142-42EA-A889-2B6BA187C08A.jpg (1125x1464, 707K)

Trump is using himself to bait the media.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.
The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and "assimilating" with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the Final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Imagine a world where the standard for evidence of being a pedo is having your picture taken once holding a hotdog.
Imagine how many hours Shareblue spent finding that picture to use it to shill on Jow Forums

> completely ignoring BC's 27 documented trips to lolita island
> completely ignoring Trump kicking Epstein out of MaL
> completely ignoring Trump's testimony against Epstein

The sad thing is none of this is surprising to me - NBC and the rest are so full of lies and TDS that this is par for the course. I feel sorry for anyone dumb enough to believe their lies.

Attached: Epstein.jpg (800x539, 102K)

Comey was literally fired by Trump for being a Deep State shill. Not sure what your point is.

This actually disproves your side, because Comey's daughter has more incentive to let (((Epstein)) go free, and they're both shitlibs.

Attached: 1559272274677.png (856x846, 85K)

when does school start

Holy shit

>syntax
I don't think that was the word you were looking for.

>Donald and his BFF Anthony Wiener.

>1 post by this glownigger

You are guilty of every crime committed by people you have a pic taken with
sorry user

Attached: putinClinton1.jpg (633x476, 29K)

Just wait until hillary comments on it. Itll be ogre

seems normal to me, pedo supporter. your time at the end of the rope is near.

Attached: 1536864083471.png (753x675, 405K)

It means "HOLY SHIT FUCK, WE NEED MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL, NOW, NOW, NOW!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

I almost feel sorry for high-level DNC members right now.

Attached: kek laugh 3.gif (360x346, 170K)

what high ranking pedophile group are you a member of?

They're going to copy paste the shit out of this even if there's zero evidence about Trump being involved, all they want is to get people thinking that trump's a pedophile, just like Russia, just keep repeating it and people will start believing it. I can already see Trump being asked about this during the debates, doesn't matter what he answers, it's just to get eyes and ears to see and hear "Trump pedo" to scare away voters on a lie, perhaps even get a fuck up answer to make it worse for himself.

Funny how you can swing the bias so easily. article could have been titled “Clinton Fund Donor Jeffrey Epstein.... etc”

WTF are you talking about? I'm a fucking white male who lives on a farm. 4pol sucks at reading comprehension.

Shitlibs WANT to believe MSM lies because TDS is a religion to them.

Yeah, since 9/11.

The Democratic National Convention

If Trump is involved, he gets the rope with the rest. It’s that simple, but I think you shills and blumpf posters are going to be very disappointed.

The amount of "Trump isn't a pedophile" shills is astounding.
Trump literally hired the man who gave Epstein a plea deal to work for him in the White House.
There's a 99.9% chance Trump is a pedophile.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Trump needs to make a public statement and nip this shit in the bud right now. Trump's Department of Justice was literally the group that arrested (((Epstein))), but shitlib NPCs are literally too dumb to understand that.

I think the problem is that any comments Trump makes on (((Epstein))) might interfere with the court case.

your entire government is infested with scum at all levels. demonrats, retardiclans.. they're all the same fucking cancer that needs urgent zyklon-b treatment.

>666

Nice try Satan.

Also Trump banned (((Epstein))) from all of his properties. Plea deals are used to get info on other elite pedos. Trump has arrested more pedos than literally any other President in just 3 years, so eat shit and die, you literal servant of Satan.

Same could be said for Hillary. What logic

Attached: 1558399727470.png (1080x834, 380K)

>Trump has arrested
now this thread has devolved into compulsive lying. the only thing he's able to arrest is a cheeseburger, maybe his heart.

Well I mean they are right. Do I need to remind you what Trump said about his "good freind" Epstein.

>doesn't know what the DOJ is
>doesn't know about Operation Broken Heart

Literally here is the info, you pedo leftist nigger:
justice.gov/opa/pr/more-2300-suspected-online-child-sex-offenders-arrested-during-operation-broken-heart

Attached: brainlet Wojak 2.jpg (645x729, 33K)

Barr just recused himself from the Epstein case. Trump is on his own.

Shape-shifting kike you are.

and you'll be put away once the Lithium stops working

Cunt

we all know, except for the kikes here on Jow Forums. just confirms what we already knew: trump is a raging pedo.

'syntax'->'phrasing'. is that better?

oy vey (media)

> trump arrested them
lmao.

Don't fall for it Jow Forums, this is not a political issue.
Democrats republicans hollywood actors and rich business men have all and are still fucking child prostitutes

oh dear..

Attached: 1532920033774.png (1192x901, 159K)

Trump said that (((Epstein))) "likes his girls young". it was a coded message. Trump also banned Epstein from his properties.

>splitting hairs
>the guy who hired DOJ members and told them what to do dindu nuffin

I literally want to choke you to death.

Pedo defender

You're scared

That's 3 posts now. Now you're even more scared

Think of it this way. All these RESIST idiots are now listening because stop bad orange man. Epstein leads right into the elites' international trafficking rings and everyone will get a big hot earful. Unless some extraordinary coincidences happen of course.

Attached: fmsu.png (404x415, 270K)

newsweek.com/william-barr-says-hes-recused-epstein-case-over-legal-conflict-1448165

Hot dog/pizza are both pedo code. Everybody knows that

Attached: 1556659382655.jpg (2000x1334, 253K)

This faggot has been here all day doing nothing but shilling Trump goddamn. kyfs

>Trump acquaintance
The media has to do their best to make everything about le DRUMPF every fucking time, just watch this week, it'll be all about IF EPSTEIN IS BAD THEN DRUMPF MUST HAVE RAPED A MILLION BABIES AS WELL AND OUR HEADLINES PROVE IT shit.
New narrative, same old kike plans.

Attached: 1474260202012.jpg (797x748, 422K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Department_of_Justice

>British education.

You fags are desperate to link Drumpf to (((Epstein))) because Drumpf is literally the one arrested top DNC pedo kikes, and you're salty about it. Sorry, but this is Jow Forums, not Twatter or Faceberg where you have tons of gullible niggers and catladies to trick.

Attached: DOJ explanation.png (1888x765, 337K)

why isn't there a statute of limitations applied here?

You're a shill. We get it

Checked digits of truth, holy shit

you are just making shit up implicating Trump, he wasn't there and was not a customer of the prostitutes.

BTW it wasn't pedophilia, they were teenagers, it was prostitution and sodomy/oral sex.

ITT: government does their job. trump was there arresting them personally!
>I literally want to choke you to death.
HAHAHAHAH. id love to see that happen. some obese nigger ameritard trying to waddle towards me with autistic rage and the intelligence of bath soap. it's like getting threats from big bird.
> trump was arresting these people!!!11 REEEEEE!!
you've already failed. just stop trying. ;)

Trump never kicked his ex-gf at the time out. He also appointed Alexander acosta who gave Epstein the best deal ever. Both parties are filled with pedos and Zionist deep state, don’t forget about what happened in boys town.

Attached: 3C04ED00-5463-4D86-A547-C42F29AB7F40.jpg (976x1024, 229K)

How much are you then going to suck Trump's dick when this achieves nothing and he basically walks AGAIN?

Some guy here with a ‘Republican’ flag saying he hopes Trump goes to jail for being a ‘sick pedophile’.

Jamie Kirchick?

Haha, the guy who probably just got assfucked by a llama last Sunday.

Now has such a cocktail of disease that he glows.
He has radioactive syphillis, a new strain.

Where's the arguments though?

Attached: SJW Democrat leftist Wojak butthurt.jpg (420x572, 57K)

Trump will DECLAS the 9/11 Pentagon videos. Any minute now

> i need arguments because i was BTFO for being a poorly educated NIGGER
lmao. the desperation is just getting pathetic, user. maybe Jow Forumsthe_donald would suit you best?

>(((Epstein))) going to jail
>over 2,000 other shitlib pedos going to jail
>Clinton's ass on the line
>Podesta's ass on the line

But yeah, I'm the one sweating apparently, lol.

my mistake, this is your home:
reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/

Also here’s a really good read about the investigation and trails, with interviews with the detectives who where on the case. miamiherald.com/news/local/article214210674.html

Attached: 552DF5FB-8714-4B5C-8580-3DFAA5027FB1.jpg (750x672, 141K)

Trump was actually one of the planners

I'll believe it when I see it you fucking Jew.

>literally got BTFO'd by me and can't make a counter-argument
>didn't have a clue what the DOJ was
>claims I'm uneducated
>lives in an Orwellian Paki rape dungeon

He should ignore it. The people behind the shills will be in prison soon.

HOW TO DESTROY SHILLS WITH ONE SIMPLE PIC.

Attached: DOJ 2.png (1883x900, 495K)

You're going to destroy yourself with that pic?

PLS EXPLAIN THIS, SHILLS.

I WANNA SEE YOUR EPIC GYMNASTIC SKILLS.

Attached: DOJ 3.png (1558x457, 71K)

Is that why Barr recused himself?

Trump may stage his own assassination -- it's his only way out, to prevent his family from humiliation. Two extra cheeseburgers

proof? There were pictures of Epstein at Trump parties after the supposed "banning."

IS THIS WHY TRUMP HAS ARRESTED MORE PEDOS THAN OBUMFUCK AND CLINTON COMBINED?

TELL ME, KIKES.

Sounds about right.

Attached: RMMSNPCofjf9r.png (1109x623, 649K)

#pedoPOTUS

Attached: muh Russian meme Jews.jpg (768x1024, 173K)

>if I screech a twitter hashtag loud enough it'll become reality

Wine aunt logic.

Attached: NPC SJW.png (416x435, 56K)