Be Lloyd Jones, live in Kent, England

>be Lloyd Jones, live in Kent, England
>have a son, Ollie, and a daughter, Laillah, both born with leukodystrophy, a degenerative disease of the brain, spinal cord and peripheral nerves
>Ollie, 4 years old, is a huge fan of Spider-Man
>take the family on a trip to Disneyland so Ollie can "meet" Spidey before he dies
>have a Spider-Man themed funeral for him, including an etching of Spidey on the gravestone
>local council says you must have permission from the copyright holder, Disney
>write a letter with the request
>denied

Attached: Lloyd & Ollie Jones Disneyland.jpg (457x506, 50K)

Absolutely disgusting company.

Spiderman shit is at universal

The kingdom should have never outlived Walt.

Companies nowadays are trying to push positive messages and they can't do this kid a solid?

lol just boycott disney already. they are culturally raping you and manipulates. why do you guys even watch marvel!?

corporations are kike golems. literally money incarnate. don't listen to free markettards, there's no reason why their actions should be in perfect consonance with what's best for the people

A spokesperson for Disney said they don't want their characters associated with Death. They did offer a frame from the film personalised with Ollie's name on, though

>fucks his sister and pops out a few retards
>keeps doing it
>help me
>why u do dis
fucking hell

They will apologize any day now. The board isn’t going to let the actions of the dumb shitskin diversity hire destroy the companies image.

Spiderman is a trademark, not a copyright.
However, fuck (((disney))) and anyone who defends their evil kabal.
Furthermore, they didn't even create Spidey, they just fucking bought the rights.

Attached: 1364346531512.gif (250x208, 1.48M)

Sony owns the rights to Spider-man.

>meanwhile, at Disneyland and Disney world

Attached: 56546464.jpg (900x1350, 814K)

They own the rights to the Spiderman movies, however Disney owns the rights to Spiderman as a trademark because they own Marvel

Well, as you can see from the pic attached, they have four other kids born without leukodystrophy

yeah disney made a deal with 20st century fox when they bought it

Good. Spider-Man is American.

from the New York Post
>A company rep wrote, “We follow a policy that began with Walt Disney himself that does not permit the use of characters on headstones, cemetery or other memorial markers or funeral urns. Although we cannot grant the family’s request, we would be pleased to commemorate Ollie with a hand-inked, hand-painted, personalized [action frame from the movie] that recognizes his love for Spider-Man, which will read: ‘For Ollie". Thank you for letting us share in the magic of your life. Your friends at the Walt Disney Company.

>meanwhile, a fucking statue

you could have posted the webm, but noooo i guess it's illegal in your cucked little estate isnt it

Attached: juss havin a lounge ere lol.jpg (1841x1227, 1.14M)

Link me to an article faggot.

What webm, you flimsy cuck?
I've already read that boilerplate shit. It still doesn't negate the irony of them having a literal memorial to Walt Disney, using an image of a Disney character though, does it?
(btw a Statue in memorial of a dead person is essentially the same as a headstone).

Attached: 11OJV2zUZRVL3y.gif (245x245, 968K)

I can dig it, even gets a consolation prize

>Companies nowadays are trying to push positive messages

Are you fucking kidding? It's literally the exact fucking opposite.

If they have a policy it clearly excludes Walt himself, which I guess is fair.
Disney forbids it, but other companies are on board, check out this bad boy.
Personally, I didn't think I could like Disney less before this.

Attached: yankees casket.jpg (500x500, 27K)

>If they have a policy it clearly excludes Walt himself
Why does it? The man can't live by his own rules? Do you think any harm will befall (((disney))) if there's a child's headstone with a picture of a character of theirs on it? (One that didn't even originate from disney).
Why are you shilling so hard for a multi billion dollar conglomerate kike propaganda machine anyway?

Attached: 1524884602465.jpg (300x300, 15K)

thats odd that they dont allow that content on grave markers but did allow it on a large number of war machines, especially aircraft and naval vessels

apparently donald duck and that fuggable rabbit on "thumper" are allowed to kill people but not allowed to lament friendly units killed.

fucking absolutely ruthless, what absolute stonkers

the worldstar one

I'm shilling for them, I am disappointed that they wouldn't allow it, given the circumstances. Is it about making fans or making money?
The last movie I saw in a theatre was 'They Shall Not Grow Old', and before that it was the first Lord Of The Rings movie in 2001. Iam the only person I know who doesn't go to movies. It's not light entertainment, it's social programming

*not shilling oooops