Where do you think our morality comes from? what is right and what is wrong?

where do you think our morality comes from? what is right and what is wrong?

Attached: 1115_morality.jpg (1140x641, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w
youtube.com/watch?v=PAOzGNFamgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Popular opinion

Utility

Do you even read any bit of philosophy? This question has been answered numerous times. Read a fucking book before posting your absolute moronic thoughts.

Survival instinct
Will to live

A collection of desert cult books written by only the most trustworthy of jews over 3000 years ago

social expectations that are developed.

and also this to a lesser extent

the fruit of knowledge of good and evil

From God.

my belief in a higher power

moral philosophy is highly developed over the past 2500 years. Even as recently as the early 19th century people were refining our knowledge of what is moral and how to achieve the good.
It all seems forgotten now. b.t.w. if you think morality is subjective and merely cultural you're literally jewish

The most blue-pilled answer possible

combination between innate neurological responses and how you were raised

>Popular opinion
Thats the Communist point of view. Morality coming from the public sentiment.
The reality is there are inherent absolutes for morality, its baked into our genes.
Then we foolishly let women teachers from public schools remove such things from our mind by rote learning.

List of moral codes written by men
-----------------------------------
Code of Urukagina - scribed by men
Code of Hammurabi - chiseled by men
Egyptian Book of the Dead - written by men
Talmud - written by men
Rig Vedas - written by men
Bible - written by men
Draconian constitution - written by men
Koran - written by men
Corpus Juris Civilis - written by men
Tang Code - written by men

List of moral codes not written by men
--------------------------------------

Welp, it's the physical evidence versus the deranged imaginations and it's clear who wins this round.

the NAP

the media

Attached: 1554855934639.jpg (640x427, 34K)

from your race soul. its a communication from within, from beyond time, it has nothing to do with religion or moral philosophy, right and wrong occur to each race in its own way, and always have; and it is very easy to ignore the conscience even when white and obviously superior to lesser races. kikes try to take credit for what is innate because they can only cope with their subhuman racial weakness.

I'd like to ask Epstein this, I know where my morality stems from but what would that guy have to say. Our lives experiences would be so different would it even make sense to me.

>morality is subjective
All morals are relative to the time, place and culture of the men who make the morals, but there's nothing wrong with that.

There are no "objective" morals. That is an illusion. Morals do not exist outside our existence because only we create them. If men never existed, would time still exist? Hard to measure but sure. Math and logic would exist but go undiscovered. Morals and other musings would not because they are only constructs of the mind.

>you reject God as a giver of objective morality
-Do you reject Ra as the giver of objective morality?
-Do you reject Zoroaster as the giver of objective morality?
-Do you reject Jupiter as the giver of objective morality?
-Do you reject Odin as the giver of objective morality?
-Do you reject Zeus as the giver of objective morality?

The followers of those gods had every reason to believe their gods were the givers of objective morality. How can you prove yours to be the only exception to the time-honored rule of thousands of other gods and religions?

Then others can reject your gods. There's no difference. You only imagine there is.

This whole world is the physical manifestation of moral narrative, ideas and places of the mind are more reality than what is infront of you. Think dreaming

The primary governor of what constitutes right and wrong is the moral dichotomy of selflessness (embodied by Jesus for example, hence his historical significance) and at the other end of the scale selfishness.

just watch cnn dude

Give the differences between the morality set out by Rah, Zoroaster, Jesus, etc.

They have more in common than in difference, hence there is consistency and so something beginning to resemble an objective morality. At the core of all religion's remain similiar fundamentals.

It stems from our instinct as social animals that has been further developed by our capacity to reason over thousands of years.

wow, even Jow Forums is full of materialistic morons.
Morals come from reality, some people call it God.
You can only see it by doing inductions, since it's not tangible.

This. I was thinking about this shit when I was 8.

There's no difference. Right and wrong is all subjective and we just follow the majority via (((democracy))) or democracy equivalencies.

This.

Moralfags are cancer, I bet this thread is teeming with christchucks.

Objective morality cannot exist as morality in inherently subjective. Even if every person in the world believed that chocolate was the best flavor of ice cream, ice cream flavor preference would still be subjective.

Social contract. It's just you won't be able to explain nature of social contract to every pleb, so making religious shit up is much easier, and works just as fine.

It doesn't come from a kike

Us whites observed the nature of savages and were disgusted. Then society was invented.

Objective morality doesn't exist if you are an atheist. However being that we cannot according to the scientific method, prove nor disprove the existence of God. We cannot confirm whether morality is objective or subjective. To assume it is either is the move an idiot, your certainty is telling.

user, I...

Objective morality wouldn't exist even if there was a god.

Morality is a product of your environment. What's right is subjective as well as what is wrong. We are raised with preconceived moralities passed down to us. After a while (if at all) we will create our own morality, and choose what fits our lifestyle best consciously or subconsciously.

Attached: 6545156165651651615.jpg (560x373, 26K)

If God exists, morality is subjective to him, so still subjective.

Any enlightened person is enabled to see that in their life they have been prevented with opportunities. An eternal crossroads if you will. Those choices are contradictions, measurable opposites. For example tradition vs pleasure seeking, family or career, money or simplicity. This choice, its moral component is woven into the fabric of our universe.

It is quite obvious that there is indeed an objective moral dichotomy, that being materialism/selfishness vs honour/ selflessness. There is no universe without us, we're sentient beings offered the chance to experience life through gods lense. The physical universe is only a place whereupon we can act it out in the most fulfilling manner. The lows are so low so the highs can be so high. There is an inherent balance to this world, an ordered chaos.

anything that feels like a cheat code for RL is bad

Alright mate

This is everything I have.
They are depriving you of your bright future.
Make sure you are ready to go.
And continue winning the lost.
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: hg.jpg (2440x1623, 2.33M)

>Objective morality doesn't exist if you are an atheist.
Modern "atheists" follow same abrahamite set of laws and morals despite denying supernatural aspects of it. Most of them are progressives, and modern egalitarian progressivism to our societies is what Christianity was to Rome. Men who managed to clean their head of semitic bullshit and escape semitic mind trap paradigm for real are extremely rare.

Attached: 10283.jpg (2046x2429, 1.56M)

If you are a real human who doesn't live in a disfunctional society, it's a gut feeling that even social animals have. It becomes useless in kike world because it is so inverted it is very hard to determine what is appropriate and what isn't given most people are acting like demented retards.

Check those digits faggots. I am now the objective winner of this argument

Inb4 that subjective queer

How dare you assume God's gender

It's amusing because many of the things you present are not actually contradictory.

there are 4 quadrants of informational reality that mortals live in

1. knowable truths
2. unknowable truths
3. knowable falsehoods
4. unknowable falsehoods

I think god must know them all.

I agree

Which ones. Look to their conclusion. Its happening in the world around us

Human experience. We have a natural internal compass for what is 'right' and 'wrong'. Our body physically experiences emotion, and that feedback is SUPPOSED to inform the individual that what they did or thought was right/wrong. Unfortunately, due to the immensity of the mind control efforts TPTB have undergone over the millennia, the vast majority of humanity is disconnected or thoroughly don't understand what their bodies and the natural world are telling them. Why do you think there are so many people with depression and anxiety that, seemingly, have no source? The truth is the body is trying to alert the mind to something in it, causing the distress. Sure, these conditions can be attributed to other factors, but by and large, I believe they can generally be attributed to unacknowledged or suppressed experiences that are unresolved.
Human beings are largely neutral, and learn by experience. What is good for one individual may not be good for another; however, embodied individuals have the capacity for empathy and understand suffering when it is witnessed. The "problem" with morality is that its nature relies on free will, and natural law requires the individual learn right from wrong through experience. A person can read all day about philosophy and virtue and morality, but at the end of the day, they are free to ride their bicycle unencumbered or to poke a stick in their spokes and suffer firsthand.

>which ones
Frankly, all of them.
>Look to their conclusion.
What conclusion?

our bodies are part of our souls

Check em again nigger faggots.

Specify how they are not contradictory

Mine negate yours.

You can find pleasure in tradition, working on your career can help you better provide for your family, living simply can help you amass money and vice-versa, and behaving selflessly and encouraging that behavior in others is actual in your own selfish best interest.

I can smell the Seattle fedora faggot off you from a mile away, your intellectual malaise and arrogance prevents you from fulfilling experience and so from this you deceive and attempt to hurt those who believe because you are suffering.

Indeed, here you look at the comments under this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=PAOzGNFamgQ
The idiotic video author is famous for refuting objective morality. And then he does pro-vegan videos like these. He must have no cognitive dissonance reflexes.

I got doubles so how so

God

I live on the east coast and I hate hats of all kinds.

No, it came from God.

You see all this in hindsight, when you stand at the crossroads you don't see either ahead of you

Nope, it came from God.

Sure you do.

Koran was actually written by God.

Not quite, our bodies are more like antennae or recievers for our "Soul". Our consciousness isn't PHYSICALLY part of our bodies, this is all an experience. We are consciousness, first and foremost, having a physical, embodied experience. The body, in its attuned state, receives information from more than the 5 Sense Illusion (what can be seen, heard, tasted, touched, or felt.) The problem is really that individuals are so disconnected from their spirit due to the mind control they are under they couldn't possibly understand the reality I have described, let alone what their body is telling their mind that they can't physically see, hear, feel, etc.

I'll give you an example, those who base their self worth solely on their appearance. They accentuate that in all manner of degeneracy, plastic surgery and its like and so they suffer irony because of their selfish choice. They end up without their looks as their intention was selfish.

>Our body physically experiences emotion, and that feedback is SUPPOSED to inform the individual that what they did or thought
Muh emotions. Zenith female thinking. Right and wrong does not exist. There are nothing but your christcuck delusions.

I agree with Nietzsche, and you should to.

There are two moralities: one that says for you to do healthy, beneficial, enriching things, and to shun unhealthy, detrimental, destructive things. This is the morality of the master.

Then there is the morality of good vs evil, right vs wrong, This is the morality of the slave. The master tells the slave, you must do this even if it is unhealthy or puts you at a disadvantage. You must reject your improvement in order to sacrifice yourself for pity and grace.

In order to liberate yourself, you must overcome this morality and stop being a slave. You must discover what truly is the healthy path
>obviously, eat right, exercise
>form meaningful connections, both friendly and familial
>improve your mental health and social dynamics (don't be a pushover)
>realize that there are people worth helping in your community, especially your fellow countryman and neighbor
>stand for the organizing principle of order that our race has given to the world
>do not enable the underraces.

I AM GOD I CANNOT WRITE ON PAPER

Okay, that doesn't change the fact that you can arrive at selflessness from looking at things from a purely selfish position or unknowingly be acting selfishly from trying to be selfless.

If morality is objective, then why are there two sets of differing morals given by God between the Old and New covenants? Is the moral standard against shrimp consumption an objective rule of the universe, or a subjective preference of God within a particular time frame?

Common sense you stupid idiot, fire is hot, water is wet

Attached: punk-225-696x392.jpg (696x392, 38K)

You've completely misunderstood what I said. I was speaking in absolutes.

idk I think when we die we are given new bodies like our old except improved, or that our bodies are an expression of our soul, or that we have a larger body/soul and this reality is one aspect of that body

Which is why you are wrong, because the things you are speaking of are not diametrically opposed or contradictory in the way you say.

The bible is mans word, man is inherently flawed. Hence the books are flawed, I'm sure you will agree. Simple.

the bible says the world is inherently flawed and to not love it because it's corrupted and so your soul has to be uncorrupted to be able to be in a flawless world

Lets talk the fundamentals. Is absolute self interest opposed to absolute selflessness? Both quite easily differing via intention, hence absolute self interest would be to pleasure oneself regardless of the cost to others/ taking the worth out of other peoples lives for your own sakes and absolute selflessness giving your life for others.

Short answer: feels.

Long answer: it's a built in survival trait, humans survive more if banded together, and a bunch of humans work better together if they have morals/feels.

The material world is indeed flawed, I agree

>Is absolute self interest opposed to absolute selflessness?
No.
>hence absolute self interest would be to pleasure oneself regardless of the cost to others/ taking the worth out of other peoples lives for your own sakes and absolute selflessness giving your life for others.
That's an extremely short-sighted view that harms yourself in the long run. If you take a long view of selfishness, you'd realize that it's in your own self interest to help others and to encourage that same behavior because you are forced to live in a society with others and may need to be on the receiving end of help yourself.

Stop sliding Destiny. This is now an Epstein case/Pizzagate thread.

Attached: (((Couples))).png (747x572, 468K)

Yes and Godel proved our world of mathematics is flawed too, but also proved the flaw would not exist for an infinite god. When you talk about good and evil and the dichotomy of these, I think it is based in what we experience as reality. Too much of good and evil is subjective, and that is why I think reality somehow is compounded and branched, but also that it all must "add up" in the end, and this is something only god can see. To the rest of us, nothing adds up, and this creates suffering for us, which is like some have pointed out, the only way we can truly understand what is evil, is what we feel in our bodies. If we could know all lies told to us, and all thoughts passing in people's minds vs. what they do and say, then a lot of our suffering would no long be valid and the evil would float away. The faith is that god is good in the biggest picture, and so the approximation to god and cleansing your soul and becoming humble in the face of the 4 quadrants of informational reality is necessary to get more information. This is just a theory and doesn't tell us what happens when we die though.

Survival. We carry our morals just like we carry any of our organs. Those organs that work to help their host survive, stand a good chance at surviving themselves. Those that work to kill their hosts, die themselves as well. Whatever morals we have are those that have survived.

You're genuinely retarded. You have some inability to understand something as an absolute, a purity.

Not an argument.

but it's objectively true even if you believe in it

We're reaching levels of euphoria that shouldn't even be possible. All animals have their own morals, even though only one of them is capable of reading.

I don't intend to argue

Then my refutation of your claim stands.

you're projecting morality onto clam worms. cute.

Emotion intersecting with human social intelligence gives rise to morality. To altruism.

So Jewish

If you get down to the nuts and bolts of immoral behavior like miscegenation and sodomy, there is a fundamental betrayal happening. When we think of humans at the first instance of evil, with Adam and Eve, it was a betrayal that started everything. Before that even, Satan betrayed God. Any behavior that has a sense of betrayal or treachery has a fundamental wrongness to it and it is logical too. It works in the same direction with science and religion and philosophy and psychology and everything we observe. Feminism is a betrayal, as well as domestic abuse and immorality in general. Mordred is a good character to study about what is true and important to white men.

Attached: 409.png (612x497, 399K)

It largely depends on whether you believe in the existence of a god that reigns as an arbiter of right and wrong.

God

Attached: VDlnQ3d.png (641x316, 316K)