Bill Clinton is fucked!

The mansion of Epstein that was just raided only has pictures of him and Bill Clinton, no Trump like the media likes to spin it. Him and Trump stopped being friends long ago when Trump found out what a weird creep this jew is.

Him and Clinton are best friends, the question is will he give him up for a lesser sentence? Or will he commit "suicide" before he has the chance?

Attached: 4236346347.png (619x260, 22K)

so is drumpfstein

spbp

Attached: 1559076094778.png (476x473, 187K)

Is that the house where Trump claims he had dinner in court records?

>Trump publicly called out Epstein many years ago, then banned him for life
>Clinton took 26 vacations to Epstein's "Orgy Island"
>MSM: Trump's best friend Jeffery Epstein was arrested
>mfw

Attached: 1526428938975.jpg (640x416, 63K)

Attached: 1517962038084.png (485x722, 534K)

>accuse the opposition of what you yourself are guilty of
Libs being libs.

Shill spotted

It's close.

check'd you synagogue beast

Attached: check'd.gif (312x302, 1.52M)

Attached: tenor (1).gif (97x90, 41K)

Have to wonder if Kashoggi’s murder is somehow connected to all of this?

This is going to get intercepted before it goes to court. Something will happen and Epstein will never testify.

Anyone that believes the clintons will see a day in jail is a fucking idiot. I hope it does happens but they have been getting away with stuff for years. i won't believe anything until i see one of them in a jumpsuit and shackles.

WHERE IS YOUR SAUCE THAT GIVES NAMES?

Sounds good to me

Checked and ohshit

Attached: 00182041695506169721934.jpg (480x454, 100K)

Lots and lots of big names in his flight logs. Some this LARP shit will have to be real in order for him to not be suicided or get another sweetheart deal. Don't get your hopes up.

Attached: pals.jpg (634x403, 59K)

anyone who claims that old men fucking young women, who then have babies, increase the lifespan of the human race are not telling the truth

anyone who has sex with someone under the age of 25 must hang, anyone who is under 25 having sex must be arrested for social disorder, put into a re-education camp, and then put on a list that tracks mentally ill people for the rest of their lives

anyone who has art of paintings, whose colour configuration depicts someone under the age of 25 in a sexual or nude position must hang

anyone who has pieces of plastic or rubber or latex, whose colour configuration depicts someone under the age of 25 in a sexual or nude position must hang

anyone who has masturbation paraphernalia or toys, must hang, they are unnatural, and degenerate

>Clinton took 26 vacations to Epstein's "Orgy Island"
Between 2002 and 2003 Bill Clinton flew 26 times on the "Lolita express" but it wasn't to Little Saint James island. I'm not saying he never gone there but your statement isn't right.

DIGGS

Trump always knew what a creep he was.
>be a real estate tycoon
>have to socialize / do business with lots of different people
>make nice with the dirt because if you let them know what you really think they will bury you.
Once Trump gained enough money, hence power, there was not much they could do...but their mission is to comp everyone somehow. And he escaped all of that.

If that bastard wins we all hang~Hillary

They were terrified of him.

So let me tell you from personal experience...photographs at social events. Right now I can guarantee you I am in photos with pedos, criminals and all other vile sundry creatures. WHY? Because my old job..

every social event no matter how small (even those at private homes) had a PHOTOGRAPHER. The photog would move through the crowd asking people to stand together, get closer...smile..and move on, over and over and over. Capturing candids of two people talking. The photographer is vital to any social event. And I went to hundreds.

DID I always know who was vile and who was not? No, not always. If you are not part of that club sometimes you learn the hard way...usually by getting a sly invite or a "drunken" pass..male female doesn't matter.

Not once have I ever been drawn into that shit, and I did not know any details but my day planner is just like Epstein's. FULL of shit. I've been in rooms in meetings with people you all know...I never got rich, why? because I actually saw something and NOPED on out of there.

SO just because there are photos, and some anomalous quotes does not mean Trump was part of anything. I think they made him fucking sick and he made it his mission to ruin them. I said nice things about assholes too, or rather hedged nice things...if you do not want to get Arkancided, you'd better watch your mouth.

Personally I have yet to see any proof Kashoggi is dead.

B-but the smartwatch, user.
Checked.

It's all connected user, all of it.

I've yet to see any proof Russia is even real.