Chris Rock said it the best FUCK COPS! And their bootlickers KEKS

Chris Rock said it the best FUCK COPS! And their bootlickers KEKS.

Attached: 034j0iug3l631.jpg (960x756, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EyETt6Mv3yw
youtu.be/OEvMc-K8XHY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_by_pilot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah fuck laws and shit. Bix nood.

I think if you say cucks but capital like KEKS it glitches to KEKS how to notify mods of this glitch?

You have an IQ of a nigger

don't say the n-word also this is my first day at Jow Forums I came here from r/chapotraphouse

Do niggers realize cops are the only thing keeping whites from lynching them en masse?

Of course not

>Chris Rock said it the best FUCK COPS!
Maybe he said that, but that's not what your pic related has him saying.
Yeah, standards should be really fucking high for cops. I agree with him.

but some pilots do in fact kill their passengers

Such pilots rarely work again. Usually because they're dead too.

i miss when comedy was fair and true like this.

>Bad cops = bad pilots suiciding into mountains
Hardly the same thing.

Now apply this to illegal beaners and see if they agree

>imagine having an iq this low

>Chris Rock
Makes money by telling jokes, not knowing facts.

AI will make sure every job is done to perfection

Attached: 1562389220419.jpg (512x960, 78K)

I was about to praise you for making this post but then I realized that you are australian and your culture would collapse if people realized that this one anonymous joke on Jow Forums is the only thing your face has ever achieved.

*your race

oops

That's actually pretty good, but didn't he steal all his jokes?

It would be amazing how much better our cops would behave if they did not have to deal with niggers. Niggers are the problem, not bad cops. Niggers are the "bad apples" of society. Lets get rid of them.

Except cops don't have any sort of "auto pilot" like they do

I’m pretty sure dealing with niggers every day is almost guaranteed to turn someone into a “bad apple”

>what is 9/11

Airlines do have bad apples.

Attached: ANDREAS_GUENTER_LUBITZ_†-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 58K)

>no pilots crashed into the moutaians
I think you don't get the joke

Being a cop is a 100x harder than being a pilot!

Pilots dont have to deal with niggars being niggars! youtu.be/EyETt6Mv3yw

A false flag by Jews to get America involved in mideast wars for Israel and justify a police state

>laws
who makes the (((LAWS)))

And yet bad pilots exist, so fuck pilots too, right?

He also said niggers ruin shit for everyone, he also wont play universities anymore because everyone there is too sensitive, you cherry picking leaf faggot.

BANE?

Saved

Fuck Cops, but Chris Rock is a nigger through and through.

If you want better cops then stop asking for welfare and vote to redirect that money to police academies, maybe then cops will actually know a thing or two about the law before they're put on the streets.

Cops are the scum of this country. They are scared of niggers and illegals so they hide behind bushes and harass white people.

>we just got some bad apples that like to crash into mountains
didn't this literally happen with the germanwings flight?

Day of the rake when?

>that like to crash into mountains
eh heh heh heh..Of course not. No pilots like to crash into mountains.

Attached: germanwings.jpg (820x547, 144K)

>Implying
Ok faggot tell me how a cop shooting a black person under ambiguous circumstances is comparable to a pilot who flies a plane into a mountain for shits and grins.

Attached: 1513311550138.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Attached: baitinsult.jpg (474x474, 15K)

that was /tv/'s fault.

youtu.be/OEvMc-K8XHY

Attached: how-to-not-get-your-ass-kicked-by-the-police.png (787x444, 624K)

I mean I'm not a fan of cops but that's some of the most retarded logic I've ever seen, Chris Rock is an idiot. It's easy to find pilots who don't crash planes because that would kill the pilot too.

First post bix post

Rednecks who make Rolling Coal

-- a fuel pump that squirts some diesel in the exhaust for smoke to annoy Liberals for shits 'n giggles

Can easily dial up the pump's pressure fill the reservoir with gasoline and point the nozzle outboard at a nigger for huge laughs and diarrhea

so yeah

That was actually really funny

Chris Rock is a nigger that pays a kike ( rich voss) to write all his jokes. His break through special was written by Louis CK. Rock is the Obama of comedy.

1. When a plane crashes into a mountain nobody says "airplane pilots crash planes because they hate air passengers", but when a police officer fucks up and shoots someone without justification it is taken as proof that all police are racists

2. When a plane crashes you never see a mob of people lining up outside of the airport terminal in protest

3. When a plane crashes nobody decides to take revenge on random airline pilots who had nothing to do with it by laying an ambush and murdering them

4. you're a nigger lol.

Attached: booger.gif (500x375, 426K)

He got called a house nigger and shit for making stuff like that. Now he's so far over the top with his blacknicity that he's barely entertaining at best.

I wonder if that faggot thinks mountains toss rocks at planes when they are trying to land.

The fact blacks despise the concept of introspection is both hilarious and tragic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_by_pilot

You think Vos writes all his jokes? I find that hard to believe. Rich is a very good crowd work comic, but doesn't have really strong material himself

No one is denying their relationship or judging it. Whatever they do in the privacy of a public street in broad daylight with families watching is their business.

The concept of personal responsibility is absolutely foreign to them.

link the the article about the anti-pilot "passenger lives matter" protests and you'll have a point. My point is that, contrary to what Crack Rock was trying to say, even some pilots are "bad apples", and you are reinforcing my position with your retarded reply. As long as human beings are still working as police or pilots then you're going to have some fuck-ups.

Abeed Blacks Arabic term that means Black, many Middle Eastern immigrants to the United States use this
Ace Of Spades Blacks Self Explanatory
African Blacks Home continent.
African't Blacks Unemployed/lazy Blacks
Africoon Blacks Combination of African and Coon.
Afro Blacks Referring to hairstyle
Americoon Blacks Combination of American and Coon.
Angus Blacks Angus are a black breed of beef cattle.
Antique Farm Equipment Blacks Slaves being used for labor.
Ape Blacks Self Explanatory.
Apple Blacks Has to do with "hanging from a tree".
Arf Blacks African Rock Fish. Jones Beach (NYC) term for Blacks due to their poor swimming abilities.
Ashy Blacks When their skin gets dry it can tend to look ashy.
Aunt Jemima Blacks After the stereotypically Black trademark picture on "Aunt Jemima" brand breakfast foods.
Baboomba Blacks From the "booming" of their car stereos.
Baboon Blacks Another simian reference
Baluba Blacks Name belonging to a tribe that killed Irish soldiers in Africa.
Baluga Blacks Filipino equiv. to Nigger, known by all Filipinos
Banjo Lips Blacks Big lips
Bantu Blacks Comes from the apartheid racial classification for Blacks. Rarely used today. Derogatory

Attached: nigger_artistic_novel.jpg (1276x3200, 3.86M)

If law enforcement was truly concerned with keeping it's populace safe they wouldn't waste their time trying to hide everything.

Thats not how rolling coal works you stupid leaf yank.
t. Johnny Reb

Do whites realize cops are the only thing keeping them from lynching niggers?