Redpill me on 5g

redpill me on 5g

Is it really harmful to people or is just a meme?

Attached: 1349557-D-7947-44-DE-ADA8-CF7493-AB86-DB.jpg (750x826, 170K)

wow 5g made me better looking

PSY OPS conducted by (((them))) to restrict the wests development against Asian.

as far as i've heard a bunch of scientists have signed off saying that it will be giving off radiation
several european people in power have put a break on it due to health risks
i remember hearing some russian general advising not to go ahead with it either due to national security risks
so basically the same as climate change
could be, idk

Purchase copper net, you can staple it to the rafters of your attic and lay it on the floor, it will block most of the RF from 5G and even 4G.
What will get through is 600MHz 5G which is UHF and not harmful.
I believe only T-Mobile is going to be using 600MHz 5G

The bugpeople can keep this shit.

Just a meme. I know most of you are too young to remember this, but they said the exact same thing about both 4g and 3g, but yet we’re still here. It’s just a conspiracy theory with zero truth behind it

EMR is not radiation or nuclear energy its simply microwaves that cause water molecules to heat up by friction, so imagine your head being cooked by microwaves

stupid goyim its safe

Attached: nigger science guy.jpg (600x400, 27K)

>why yes my family does have 5g installed at home, how could you tell?

Attached: radiation.jpg (1024x819, 87K)

>I d-don't feel so good, guys, do you think it has anything to do with that new cell tower next door to my apartment?

Attached: meltingman1.jpg (1024x671, 167K)

no, its because you built your house in a nuclear reactor.

>but yet we’re still here
But the Berenstein Bears and Sinbad's Shazam are not. Space-time is fucked and I don't want to think about what may no longer be if this comes to pass.

Choke on your red flag, shill.

shits harmless

It's not harmful in the slightest. The wavelength isn't anywhere near strong enough to do anything chemically to a single atom of your body.

It's not the human body we should be worried about, it's the fabric of existence. The Universe's body.

I have no idea but 98% of pol are completely retarded and will believe just about anything if you can put on a half convincing argument the jews are behind it.

That happened NYE1999 or 9/11/01, it’s hard to pinpoint when we crossed dimensions.

>me after being exposed to the purifying 5G radiation every day for the last three months
I have evolved to a state beyond humanity.

Attached: Toguro-100-percent.png (640x480, 260K)

Harmful

You fuck. I believe in Hanukkah and the Jews are 100% behind it.

Because it’s a distraction from the fact that this is going to be the biggest spying tool in human history. It’s misdirection.

>human body
>universe body
Is there a difference? I come from clay baby!

Based and 5G pilled

Attached: 1390692906526.jpg (900x563, 84K)

NO.

But what are deadly health risks are sugar, saturated fats, and smoking

quit worrying about conspiracy and get healthy faggot!

Attached: 1556837930502.jpg (1024x705, 57K)

Listen here golem, the real people are having a grown up conversation here.

Doesn't most gaming mice use 5G as well since 2017? I would ask if all gamers became sterile but that is kinda hard to find out.

Bro do you think 5gHz wireless is the same as 5G?

I'm not educated either way, care to explain? Would be appreciated.

im superconductive now. SC reporting in. many died when they started the 5g test. not insane numbers but a lot of young and elderly died. months following it aneurysm caused deaths climbed

then they found out that some of the survivors are superconductive AFTER NC decided to set up a massive 5G tower aimed at SC which doesnt connect any ones calls it just blasts the middle of the state

also they will stop selling activated carbon in small triangle cone form. it spontaneously combusts. it almost burned down lowes and home depot thanks to the 5G tests

You want sports team? Too bad, here radiation!

isn't it funny how even in the richest 1st world countries people obviously don't even understand what is very basic modern physics?
look at this guys answer it's completely wrong
every wave that satisfies the maxwell equations is an electromagnetic wave. this includes light emitted from a candle for example

My 5G is amazing.

Attached: 1511985293110.jpg (2448x3264, 1.97M)