Jeffrey Epstein's "victims"

youtu.be/qLAzubOpOtg

Tbh I think they liked it, the thrill of being with someone older, powerful and bigger than them, someone who provided generous quantities of money to them.

It's not like he was fucking 8 and 11 year olds, he was fucking 14-16 year olds (there are countries where the legal age of consent is lower), you tell me that if you had the money to pay for pic you wouldn't do it, sorry m8 but you have the big gay, Jeffrey is the victim here because he is a man, go mgtow.

Attached: images - 2019-07-08T195727.837.jpg (739x415, 16K)

Just because the men in your country dont live longer than 28 doesnt mean you can normalize coitus with 16 years old women in ours.

16 should be fair game all over the world fag.

>defending child abusing jewish billionaire

Your hook nose is showing from behind that meme flag.

Said the white nigger

Why are you shilling here? You do realize it only infuriates us more and amplifies our resolve.

When the fuck will you idiots learn? This is the internet fucking hate machine. Gou cant subvert us. It is impossible.

Give up faggot. Day of the Rope is upon you.

kike

Attached: 1548369480153.jpg (818x784, 83K)

Holly shit none of you is willing to listen to reason, just because he is Jewish you want him to get fucked, he wasn't even fucking "children", you are not a fucking child at 16, this little bitches had it coming.

funny how Jow Forums hates women and "their nature" except when they're with a billionaire Jew, then they're the victim, fuck off all of you, you negavite iq niggers.

>Implying you guys wouldn't do the same.
I definitely would.
Btw did any of you faggots even spend a second thinking about the possibility that this faggot was frames and is innocent and one of us?
99.99% here don't even know what exactly he in charged with.

Attached: 1562225841844 (1).jpg (700x669, 89K)

What are you, Saudi?

>just because he is Jewish

Not really, that's merely another factor here.
Exercising law upon rich and powerful is vitally important and only a bootlicking faggot would argue against it.

Why the fuck are you shilling for that disgusting pedophile?

GET OFF THIS BOARD!

cringe

The law is gay, it discriminates against men and favores women and immigrants, enforcing the law is what is effectively ruining Europe and breaking the law is what Breton did, kys poles are sub-human.

Liking 16 year olds is not pedophilia you absolute imbecile, search for the fucking meaning of that word in Google and rad the fucking results you semi-illiterate peasant.

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

Kill yourself you fucking kike you arent going to accomplish a god damn thing here you pathetic scoundrel hook nosed vermin.

You will be annihilated.

kike

Fucking hell m8 at least be a little more creative.

>The law is gay

Lets disagree on that one, Jamal.

In the words of a song I’ve known for years

>You should have known
>The price of evil
>And it hurts to know
>That you belong here
>No one to call
>Everybody to fear
>Your tragic fate is looking so clear

Attached: 690C5938-42FD-4C2A-A783-74078FCB03D3.jpg (995x876, 126K)

Most of the law & laws are gay, if you had understood what I said you would have greed.

>Most of the law & laws are gay

He's digging deeper lol

Why do kikes love meme flags so much?

then he should have flown to countries with younger aoc laws.
he could have done what he liked with them in the usa if they were 18+ but no. I hope he dies in prison for being such an idiot lol.
if you cannot control yourself enough to leave teenagers and children be then you need the rope.

anyone who claims that old men fucking young women, who then have babies, increase the lifespan of the human race are not telling the truth

anyone who has sex with someone under the age of 25 must hang, anyone who is under 25 having sex must be arrested for social disorder, put into a re-education camp, and then put on a list that tracks mentally ill people for the rest of their lives

anyone who has art of paintings, whose colour configuration depicts someone under the age of 25 in a sexual or nude position must hang

anyone who has pieces of plastic or rubber or latex, whose colour configuration depicts someone under the age of 25 in a sexual or nude position must hang

anyone who has masturbation paraphernalia or toys, must hang, they are unnatural, and degenerate

you misspelled 15

Only 30+ year old creepy men who only got laid when they realized they could prey upon women broken by abuse from abusive father figures in their life

Its not even about the girls.

Its about him using the girls to blackmail people.

The problem is not the sex per se, but the trafficking and the sadism, including snuff for pay. And the fact that it was done to maintain control files.

Attached: 1562547344467 (1).jpg (1284x2872, 1.59M)

None of that is in the indictment. None of that will be in the trial.

We'll see what happens. You starting to feel nervous yet moishe?

Its not about her age faggot. Its about equality of the law and destroying evil men (subversive jew democrats).

Remember OJ?
Remember Casey Anthony?
Remember the case against Robert Kraft? Remember the case against Kevin Spacey?

This is bigger than all that little shit.

This is the ending of an age. The Kali yuga is over

Attached: 755d51ae07fd02099c4efdc8f5cf7a5fc2d37d7ccc39c94cd483d7f598c50412.jpg (1600x1600, 585K)

Get off the drugs, man.

Drugs are degenerate, all you need is meditation.

You're a fucking looney

OK, well, glad to hear that. I just don't think this is an "end of the age" event. It seems more like an in-house Jewish family squabble, or if not that, then a desperate attempt by the SDNY to go after Trump, mostly to appease the wives and girlfriends of the US Attorneys. Since they have nothing on Trump, they now can say "See? We went after his pal." Whether Epstein is convicted (which I doubt) or not, it will keep everyone busy running around after something that happened 15 years ago.

he was paying them like $200, i don't know how far that goes in your country but you spend that in a day at a mall

Tbh anyone with his money and connections would fuck hot 15 year olds too.