If we have to sacrifice Clinton to nail Trump, I'd take that deal

If we have to sacrifice Clinton to nail Trump, I'd take that deal.

Attached: i3.jpg (960x960, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yqb59n69Z80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Croatia
Like we give a fuck.

taking them both down is a good thing.

sauce nao

sadly you are going to sacrifice epstein to get the clintons... trump will finish his 2nd term

Stop drinking the Kool-Aid. Jamestown is closed cuckboy.

You think it stops at one or the other? This is it, end times for Hollywood. You think some one as big as Bill Clinton or Trump could be involved and it would just stop there? Politics will never be the same. Entertainment will never be the same. This reaches to industries on a global fucking scale.

I don’t care either way. If they both go down it won’t matter it just makes the whole system lose credibility in the eyes of the people. Hopefully they both go down.

Please be true

>sacrifice Clinton to nail trump
>politicizing pedophiles
KYS
All pedos get the rope, reguardless of politics, race or sociology economic status.

How about any pedo gets the rope no matter who they are?

why would we need to make a deal, retard? Trump is innocent. neck yourself

This

Attached: why faggots get the gas.jpg (1687x890, 336K)

Your politics must be extra shitty if you’re caring about ours

shill post. Shill post. Shill post.
>Epstein -> Trump -> Same recycled terrific guy quote. So unnatural, you think its not noticeable, or you just don't care?

gays are so fucking degen

It absolutely is true. The question is whether people will be held accountable, but blackmailing, bribery and extortion do a lot of working against justice in situations like this.

Cool, except if Clinton is infact implicated on this level, there are other very powerful democrats implicated.

Right now Pelosi is the only one I think isn't involved.

what are grown women even doing at this island? fucking young males? or dyking it up?

AOC was definitely one of the girls.. but she was a willing participant and had her way with the other girls.

I wouldn't hold my breath... VICTIM'S lawyer:

Go to 4:56 if you are autistic.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yqb59n69Z80

That's all folks

>We
>Croatia
what did OP mean by this?

I want video of Trump and Clinton gang raping a 13 year old to be found. That would be the fucking dream right there. Were they ever on one of that dudes lolita planes together?

No. Trump was only on it once. He went from Daytona to NY with Epstein and Epstein's brother.

Then Trump diddled kids. I think Epstein kept his little harem close and it wouldn't have been on one of the trips with lots of people. It'd be on a trip with him and a few guys. It also explains why Trump made that comment about Epstein "having lots of pretty girls on the younger side" around in 2002.

wait, we can get rid of clinton AND trump at the same time?

Attached: 1562430301529.jpg (960x952, 131K)

>Trump took a jet from Daytona to NY.. which is the opposite fucking direction of the US Virgin Islands (where Epstein's island is), therefore.. he's a pedo!
Woah.. calm down there, Bill Nye.

Attached: 1539838418557.jpg (474x352, 22K)

yes, liberals. send every democrat pedo to jail. youll eventual find something on Trump

Attached: Donald-Trump-smug-FB.jpg (750x393, 30K)

WTFFFFFFFFF

Attached: fqrro1_1280.gif (605x341, 1.37M)

BOOM

Good. Let Tucker run.