Most Native Americans look East Asian, but some look almost Indian, separate migrations?

Full text I intended to ask:
Is there any truth to the idea that in addition to the pretty thoroughly accepted evidence of Native Americans having East Asian routes via Siberia, certain populations (especially in Mesoamerica and that region) have roots more similar to the Indian subcontinent? I once read somewhere that certain "indigenous populations from different parts of Mexico are as genetically different as people from Japan and Germany," and also, some Amerindians just look very Asian while others look very Indian (not exactly Indian but similar to that region.) Of course, some especially around Central America look mixed. (Will post pics of what I mean.) You can say it's just because the hotter climate in Mexico shaped the people differently but I'm not sure if I buy that, as one of my friends with Mexican parents looks extremely Asian

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-024451.png (1440x2560, 2.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_spot
sciencemag.org/news/2014/06/people-mexico-show-stunning-amount-genetic-diversity
science.sciencemag.org/content/344/6189/1280
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

East Asian

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-024730.png (1440x2560, 735K)

Indian subcontinent

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-024622.png (1440x2560, 2.06M)

Mixed

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-024603.png (1440x2560, 3.17M)

>gypsy abo behind memeflag pushing poojeet wewuzery

SAGE

I am an American of Irish and German ancestry

Currently getting in touch with my German roots

White

Attached: 20190709_033305.jpg (5312x2988, 3.01M)

In fact I'm mainly trying to justify segregation with an answer to this, as the more we can prove and identify the ubiquity of native blood in Mesoamerica the more we can make an iron-clad case for the reality of race the more we can make actual policies based on those ideas

there were many waves. Some were retarded and made igloos and tepees and shit. others were smart and built buildings and cities and shit

Unfortunately, a lot of the cool temple ones were cannibals and monsters

Great art, architecture, and outfits though

Some look European. They've just blended in. Every Asiatic Native Tribe on the East Coast have narratives in their oral history about pale-skinned, blue-eyes Indians who were tall & had better technology. There is even genetic evidence. But you have to search it out now, as well as the historical tales & anecdotes. It's been suppressed because they want white history destroyed.

Those are mixed. Real mayans look asian. And they're still alive today.

This guy does NOT look asian. Google wolf robe.

Pic related. A real mayan. Those apocolypto actors look caucasoid because they are mixed.

Attached: mayan man.jpg (474x732, 276K)

Not to mention the X haplogroup among North American natives.

If their tech was better, in my mind that would imply that they would have created more and had more widespread settlements, both of which imply that it would be much easier to find evidence of them

I'm not definitely ruling it out because the Vikings were in North America in 1000 (how old are those Native legends you referenced?), and the Neanderthals allegedly could have been in the Americas 100,000+ years ago (they wouldn't have been tall but prob could have been pale with blue eyes)

Idk, to me that just doesn't seem like an appealing idea and it also doesn't seem right

Although, a discovery of an all-European settlement isolated from the natives like 2,000 years ago seems cool, I would personally just be hesitant to believe that on little evidence (I know it could have been suppressed but you can say that about a lot of things), and it would make all our other amazing archaeological/anthropological work look like shit if we were wrong

I kind of also don't totally see the use of that notion even for propaganda purposes

He looks closer to Asian than anything else

And oh yeah, these Incans look Asian as shit

I didn't mean to imply that only the advanced cultures were subcontinental, just referenced popular culture knowledge

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-040849.png (1440x2560, 3.17M)

That guy looks like he could have blood from India

Perhaps with Asian admixture though

Which one was that?

>why is a race that spans two continents and every possible climate not uniform in appearance?

kys retard

Wolf robe as a huge nose, giant jaw, and tumor looking cheek bones. Not really asiany imo. Maybe in the eyes though.

I hate Pakistanis, but historically Indians had amazing agriculture (modern India is an extremely unhygienic shithole but idk when in history it actually became like that, a lot of the Nazis liked India)

And obviously East Asians can be extremely capable and cool and make cool shit

Oh I meant the guy in my pic

Could that be the subcontinent blood?

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-041426.png (1440x2560, 1.03M)

South America had australoid migrations like India and others

there were white niggers living there before the asian niggers came,t heir genes got wiped out obviously and created the spanish looking indian mutts

Oh? Then why do Central American people sometimes look Asian as shit and other times look just like the Indian-looking brown Apocalypto people?

Plus dude, stuff like the eye fat deposits ("Asian eyes") and the Mongolian spot ('Asian infant blue ass') appear in some Indian populations and not in others?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_spot

Why their genes die?

What is a cousin race to Ainus?

There were several migration waves, most likely also from Europe. Those niggers had so much time alone in Americas to change, mix and die out that even some species evolved in that time (wisent, dog, cow)

Perhaps the mongoloid phenotype wasn't fully developed when they came over

That does not sound right

Plus, I've seen people of mixed Mediterranean-East Asian ancestry and truthfully they mostly just look East Asian, and they definitely don't look Indian

Giants were red haired and blue eyed. They built all the mounds across the east and midwest. They carried 15lb axes and shit.

Alright youtube

Australoid as in like Aboriginal Australians and New Guineans? I can see that possibly in Southern India but truthfully not in the Americas

Plus didn't they rule out the sea migration theories purely in favor of the land bridge? And are you gonna tell me the fucking New Guineans crossed the entire Pacific Ocean?

Why? Convergent evolution my dude. Cushites, Berbers, Dravidans, Melanesians, Arabs, Central Africans ...they all are pretty swarthy, no?

Neanderthals are not humans. They are hominids but not human. Far more ape like. Also big fucking eyes. The modern neanderthal "caveman" is propaganda. They were just smart apes that preyed upon early humans. Them and Us is a book to read on it.

This became so because of muslims and hindus competing to create a larger population. This is the future of Europe also. The Muslims breed like rabbits, so to keep them in check the Hindus also bred like rabbits. Soon population exploded . The trash and dirt you see in India is a result of population density.

Attached: Europisstan.png (415x914, 201K)

Isn't it weird that all the places that fall under the tropic of cancer have similar skin pigmentation,. What a weird coincidence OP, thankfully you had the brilliant insight to point that out.

Attached: tropic of cancer.gif (660x392, 64K)

Dude, the American bison looks so fucking similar to the European bison and they entered America between 500,000 and 250,000 years ago, in other words way longer than the 17,000 years max that Native Americans have been here

Plus, how would you explain how in that whole time, native Siberians often look and act almost the exact same as many Native Americans? (Ie, Yupik Inuit of Siberia, and North American Inuit

The steppe bison (Bison priscus) diverged from the lineage that led to cattle (Bos taurus) about 2 to 5 million years ago. The bison genus is clearly in the fossil record by 2 million years ago.[18] The steppe bison spread across Eurasia and was the bison that was pictured in the ancient cave paintings of Spain and Southern France.

The European bison arose from the steppe bison, without fossil evidence of other ancestral species between the steppe bison and the European bison, though the European bison might have arisen from the lineage that led to American bison if that lineage backcrossed with the steppe bison. Again, the web of relationships is confusing, but some evidence shows the European bison is descended from bison that had migrated from Asia to North America, and then back to Europe, where they crossbred with existing steppe bison.[18] At one point, some steppe bison crossbred with the ancestors of the modern yak. After that cross, a population of steppe bison (Bison priscus) crossed the Bering Land Bridge to North America. Evidence has been found of multiple crossings of bison to and from Asia starting before 500,000 years ago and continuing until at least 220,000 years ago.

That book is so bias it depicted them with black skin. One agenda isn't better than the other. They most certainly were incredibly stupid though.

I really doubt that

If that was the case, as I said in another comment, why are modern native Siberians so similar looking to certain native Mesoamericans despite living in wildly different climates and being separated for thousands of years?

How big constitutes a "giant?"

The Neanderthal weren't tall but they were big and sticky as shit, and probably strong as hell (they definitely had way thicker skeletons)

Apparently Neanderthals were more subject to Bergmann's Rule than we were (because we wore furs and stuff by that time so natural selection didn't work on that aspect of us as much)

I don't know what that reference means

Also, what are your reasons for being so against the idea that Natives had at least some East Asian blood? The similarities between them and Native Siberians are very widely accepted

"This lineage lead to the modern wisent, Bison bonasus. From about 20.000 years on, wisent-like cave paintings began to show up. Prior to that, they showed a typically Steppe bison-like morphology."

Wisent is a recent steppe bison-aurochs hybrid yo

My point was that convergent evolution shouldn't have made certain Central Americans look like they were from India and others look like they were from Siberia/East Asia

By that logic, if the history was lost, you could fall into the trap of seeing all the blacks in Brazil and thinking they evolved because of Brazil's extreme jungle heat

All of the smart ones made latin american indigenous civilizations like Aztecs, incas and the mayas. They even knew astronomy.

Attached: 4L_npEdK7D3.jpg (279x180, 12K)

The oceans aren't barriers, they're highways
Hopping on a piece of wood and floating along with the current isn't exactly a difficult thing to do.

Attached: Corrientes-oceanicas.png (1000x522, 75K)

That is not at all a correct idea, both imo and probably the rest of the archaeological world

Judging from normal Neanderthal reconstructions, Africans look a lot more like apes than Neanderthals do

Which makes sense because weren't the Neanderthal living in extremely cold Ice Age Europe for more than a 100,000 years?

Also, look, I googled that guy's book, seems like pseudoscience:

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-044111.png (1440x2560, 1.81M)

Fuck the Muslims, fuck the Mughals

I'm sure being essentially ruled by the Mughals didn't help India either, and imo the British Empire/British Upper Class also does not really do a very good job either (Hong Kong seems nice though)

Yeah. But then, there were also Olmecs. And yes, I could fall into this trap, because those Brazilian blacks would be ideally suited to tropical, mosquito infested jungle (wide nostrils, swarthy skin, malaria antimeasures, hightened tribalism)

Are the fucking Vietnamese and Thai black you dumb fuck?

Are the Indonesians black?

Plus, in what world are the Chinese as Dark as the Pakistanis?

Jade cutting techniques some how made their way across the Pacific ocean from Asia to South America, then modifications of those techniques made their way back to Asia. Yes there were ancient Aryans in South America. This was about 8000-13000 years ago.

it's found among the Druze people in the Middle East and a few other places. It originated in the Middle East. No one know how it got here. Up to 25% of Algonquins have it. Mi'kmaq language has phonetic element which has East Asian-like and semitic-like components.

Even if they are part aurochs, they still look extremely similar to American bison, which undermines the argument that they evolved to be radically different, especially when you consider that the American strain is totally missing the admixture from the aurochs, which does not really resemble the original steppe bison all that much

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-044900.png (1440x2560, 2.05M)

Ech. Southerner Chinese are distinctly more different from Northern ones, and I guess this counts them in. Think Tibetan, Nepalese-black.

He looks kinda black or Pacific Islander. Maybe has roots in South-East Asia like the Philippines, which had some black-ish tribes since the late 1800's.

OP is onto something. Notice the tribes in Mexico and further south had chubby faces, while the ones in North America were guant and almost white-ish. Very far South America had some that looked almost Japanese.

Modern whites, and I mean actual whites are mostly Cro-Magnon. Kikes are Neanderthals.

Yet they are distinctly enough yadayada. You are moving the goalposts. The fact is humans of Americas had like 1000 generations or more to change significantly. Caucasians evolved blue eyes, blond hair and white skin in half that time.

Hmm

Central Americans (which, in addition to the Inca were the really advanced Indians) look either Indian subcontinental or East Asian

If you're saying that one genetically different race was smarter than the other, it doesn't make as much sense when you consider that the civilizational hotbeds were the mixed-race regions

However, let's say this:
Most "cradles of civilization" (which closely mirror cradles of agriculture, with their population booms and possibility of stationary societies), are in areas that don't have really harsh winters, which makes sense on a lot of levels, especially for an agricultural society. Therefore, you get Mesopotomia, Indus Valley, Egypt, (and area of like Central Eastern near Hangzhou which does get some snow, but the Chinese could be an anomaly)

Later on, agriculture first hit Europe in Greece and Italy. Therefore, you get the advanced Roman Empire eventually encountering 'primitive' Germanic hunter-gatherers

That doesn't mean that the Germans were any less smart (Nazi ideology actually had a big discussion about this in regards to Fascist Italy), but agriculture definitely enables civilization, and brutal winters make agriculture less likely to independently develop

In addition to having the most stunning architecture and agriculture and astronomy, Mesoamericans also had disgusting organized human sacrifices, cannibalism, and slavery, which fucking suck and in my eyes are a tie-in to the horrific nature of things like Mexican cartels or MS-13

However, I think this could be explained by having two essentially different races of people (from East Asia and the Indian subcontinent) essentially converging on the really fertile regions, and their facial differences led to conflict and bloodbaths

I'm also not married to the idea of the "brown" Mesoamericans necessarily being from India, but besides the Turks (and I don't like that idea for some reason) I don't know who else it would be

Yes they are barriers, which is why Europeans, beyond one or two Viking settlements, did not discover the Americas until 1492

That's not true, the first humans arrived in Europe around 50,000 years ago, and the first human entered North America around 17,000 years ago

So Europeans were there three times longer

But as I said in another post that got deleted, as humans get more technologically advanced, natural selection through the climate doesn't affect them as much

Barring a societal collapse, blonde white Australians are never going to turn into aboriginals (air conditioning, sunscreen, houses, machinery, skin cancer treatment)

Similarly, Northern Europeans, instead of being short with stubby appendages like Neanderthal, became very tall, since animal furs provided warmth and insulation instead

Look up Neanderthals and Bergmann's Rule

I really doubt kikes are Neanderthals

Neanderthals were too athletic and too cool

Not to mention us (Northern Europeans) and Neanderthals both lived in cold regions (often nearby) unlike the Jews

I'm proud of the fact (or at the least the widely-supported possibility), that I have small amounts of Neanderthal blood

Attached: 1500169820424.jpg (500x695, 121K)

>what is genetics

Pacific islander is closer imo, although Polynesia could easily also have partial subcontinent blood (parts of Southeast Asia definitely seem mixed, like Burma, and the architecture and culture is definitely a mix of subcontinent and East Asian)

Thank you for the compliment man

I noticed that the Incans also look more East Asian, at least from the internet, they were pretty close to the tropics, but the elevation of the Andes made the climate a lot colder

I have never heard or seen a single thing about there being blacks in Nepal

I actually have met a few Nepalese that struck me as looking like Mexicans though (one's name was Bishan), maybe in the Himalayas, East Asians met with Indians?

The Druze people have so many fucking bullshit theories attached to them (maybe just because they're a super obscure ethnic group that blended a lot of the region's neighboring religions together), so I don't really hold that many theories about them very seriously

Also, I think any obscure tie to "Semitic languages" is just the kikes trying to butt in and take credit

Or in the case of the Americas, the Mormons trying to prove that Jesus brought Israelites to convert the Native Americans, which is asinine

Expand on that

If you were to take a sample (let's say 1000 years from now after an apocalypse where records get lost), of a Nazi German colony full of blonde haired and blue eyed people in Brazil, and some African nigger slave descendant in Sao Paolo, wouldn't you be able to tell that they were genetically very distant peoples, and probably got to South America from very different places, after being separated for a very long time?

This pleases me

Can you link evidence for that?

I don't know the Druze, I just made a search and those people came out. The gene did originate in the Middle East. And they do have semitic sounds in their language. I'm not implying any fancy theory, I'm just wondering.

One of the most forbidden redpills is that the oldest Native American tribes, those that inhabited primarily the eastern US and Canada, are proto-european in origin. The massive flash flooding of North America during the younger dryas all but eliminated the original inhabitants of North America, which allowed for the successive waves of Eurasian and Polynesian migrants.

Attached: Ojibwe woman.jpg (569x666, 172K)

No you're right, I just feel like in huge global issues like this with political significance, anything could possibly be invented by the Jews/Communists (obviously Jewish communism is a thing in America in newspapers and politicians and college classrooms/academia, but you have to remember that the Soviet Union, itself very Jewish-led even to the end, despite myths to the contrary, put a ton of thought into anthropological ideas also, and it also existed for a very long time with official state power, and personally I think Soviet ideology has more influence in Russia than is commonly acknowledged, and something like half of Russian billionaires/oligarchs are Jewish), or honestly, because of the Semitic language connection, the whole Arab world, and by extension the Islamic world, has stuff riding on that

Imo, people like the Crimean Tatars, Abkhazians, Kashubians, Altaic language groups, and even the "Azerbaijani" stink of being invented for Jewish-Bolshevik ideological reasons or Soviet strategic realpolitik reasons (Azerbaijan it seems to me was like a Soviet excuse to take part of Armenia in 1990 as the Soviet Union was disintegrating, sort of inventing ethnicities (which wow, how crazy are fervently pro-Communist People's Republics) to counteract the giant movement of nationalist-based independence in the Soviet satellites of the early 90s, such as Poland, East Germany, Lithuania, Ukraine

And Soviet realpolitik strategy and Jewish Bolshevik ideology often overlap

This is no joke, as many of those same schools of thought also champion the idea that "Europe has never been white", which can actually become a pretty frightening idea if you think of them doubling-down on that while flooding the West with migrants and restriction access to the internet and information

But were the original inhabitants Neanderthal or European homo sapiens? I had wondered personally that if the 130,000 year old possible Neanderthal site was def legit (I would gamble that it is if I had to but I truthfully do not know either way), then the Neanderthals could easily have had red or blonde hair or light eyes, as I think it's pretty proven was the case in Europe

>But were the original inhabitants Neanderthal or European homo sapiens?
There are no original inhabitants on N.A.
Solutrean Cro-Magnon would be the first Americans.

The Solutrean theory to be honest kind if sounds like bullshit to me--and championing would make Nazis/pro-Europeans such as myself and many others look like idiots

However, I will look into it and get back to you, although realistically this thread will probably expire before then

Also, even if it were true, wouldn't that imply that non-European Native Americans were superior to Europeans, wiped them out, and then built amazing Aztec cities independently of them?

That seems like a pretty dumb thing for us to believe in, just thinking on a purely propaganda level, which I'm not crazy about anyway

Or does the Solutrean theory imply that Europeans were the heads of these advanced native civilizations?

Even that theory I think still had flaws

I will hear out the Solutrean Theory though

If you want to pitch it to me, you can

The Beringia first theory has been debunked.
The Solutreans were First and those ancient genes can still be seen in the modern Mongloid Injuns.

The oldest sites on North America are aroound Chesapeake bay not fucking Alaska or even the west coast.
The oldest tools art and human remains found here are also europoid.
The YD happened, and it killed most mega fauna and most Clovis.
Yes the DNA didnt mix much with the later Archaic Mongloid Injuns.
But the evidence clearly supports the Solutrean Theory over the Beringia theory.
Compare Red Cloud with an ancient Solutrean.

Attached: red cloud.jpg (544x408, 34K)

Them some long ass monkey toes bro

There seems to be some kind of migration via reed boats designed similarly to Egyptian boats to Peru at one point. Thor Heyerdahl is a good place to start looking at that. The structures of the Inca are another.

Ahh, I found the article I had heard of, here it is before this expires:

sciencemag.org/news/2014/06/people-mexico-show-stunning-amount-genetic-diversity

science.sciencemag.org/content/344/6189/1280

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-071304.png (1440x2560, 397K)

Any pics of how Incan structures are related to European?

I think with the whole Polynesian raft/driftwood thing, the overarching point for me is that, yes, people totally could have got swept to South America, and honestly maybe they did, but it seems like it would have been an accident- and the significance of that is that people couldn't come over in any great numbers like that (even I think the bigger Polynesian 'fleets' only came about later, wasn't Hawaii only settled in like the medieval times?) And they would probably end up scattered throughout miles of South American coastline, or separated in time

I just think that the possibility of that, while extremely fascinating and something I like to think about, just couldn't compete at all in numbers the Beringia land bridge migration theory

Thanks babe

When was the last time you saw an East Asian with a nose that big, he's siberian/berengian.

Their are some non tinfoil theories that Australoid people also entered the Americas early on.

My Russian friend told me they're exactly like the natives in Siberia, in both looks and being constantly drunk and aggressive too. Except Russians aren't pussies who give in to them.

How was the Solutrean face reconstructed? I'll grant that Indian chiefs tended to look a lot 'funkier' than Asians, but that could theoretically have been due to a number of other things, either genetic or just from the consequences of living as a hunter gatherer and warrior for years, as in being outside exposed to the elements and not always having a stable diet if you hit a hard year to survive, especially in developmental childhood years

However, it's a fascinating idea

I just think if it ends up being debunked and we embrace it that makes us look like shit and might also just waste our time intellectually

That being said, what are the pros of the Solutrean idea? If it's that the Indians were saintly Noble Savages and therefore more akin to Aryan Europeans than East Asians, I invite you to read Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy and look up Indian torture methods

The Indians were cool as shit, but they were fucking mean as hell and not a nonviolent people (maybe some tribes were cooler than others)

I grant East Asians noses were never that huge, among other features Native Americans have but Asians don't, but eitherway, you have to admit that even if Indians have other blood/genes also, they definitely have a shitload of East Asian/Siberian blood at the very least

That's wild, in regards to the other guy's post, do the Native Siberians ever have giant noses like the Indian chief in that guy's picture?

Yenisean-speaking Siberians (Huns, Kets) are related to Na-Dene Indians.

Attached: 238368926db2d023cb4c954fa048efbe.png (302x400, 328K)

Who fucking cares? Your thread sucks ass!
sage

That is an Indian-chief looking motherfucker

His nose isn't that big but idk, maybe that other chief was an anomaly

What do you think of the Solutrean Theory? Is it bullshit like my in total reaction was or does it actually have some element of truth to it?

Why does it suck? Are you of European descent?

Also, who do you generally align with more, the Nazis or the Communists?

Initial* reaction, sorry

Are you a Jew?

Don't know, but the modern distribution of mtDNA X2 is quite interesting. There are no traces of that in Beringia.

Attached: Haplogroup_X_(mtDNA).png (835x426, 28K)