What's the minimum crime that should deserve jail time?

What's the minimum crime that should deserve jail time?

Attached: 1562391390310.png (1011x779, 641K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
nypost.com/2019/06/21/a-third-of-women-only-date-men-because-of-the-free-food-study/
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=foodie call
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks Iranian or Israeli
>pretty much the same thing

quads of truth

Posting hate on the inter-net sites

I am Iranian I would know. We are the real Jews, whatever the fuck that means.
Seriously German-Jews seem to be more Iranian than anything else

WE

He must be gay or something, I'm sure every woman would have given him some nice snatch to fuck after such a good expensive meal.

its true and its literally Jews in competition with and in love with Ancient Persia and Babylon (and Egypt)
notice how they take and try to re-create all sorts of things from those empires... Furries, Trannies, both were huge in babylon and egypt. and it was also a sex thing.
from Iran/Persia they got the traps and the human rights thing, they worship Cyrus the great and villanize some guy named "Haman" who never existed.

when are your relatives gonna dust Israel ? I hope soon

Recently, the geographical origins of Ashkenazic Jews (AJs) and their native language Yiddish were investigated by applying the Geographic Population Structure (GPS) to a cohort of exclusively Yiddish-speaking and multilingual AJs. GPS localized most AJs along major ancient trade routes in northeastern Turkey adjacent to primeval villages with names that resemble the word “Ashkenaz.” These findings were compatible with the hypothesis of an Irano-Turko-Slavic origin for AJs and a Slavic origin for Yiddish and at odds with the Rhineland hypothesis advocating a Levantine origin for AJs and German origins for Yiddish.

probably mommy issues

and what is the crime exactly? What law did he break?

Does it count as skipping out on a tab if you are obviously with somebody and just leave? I would guess so.

even after all the Russian Jews who moved to Israel, Israel still has more Mizrahi (mostly Persian Jews, I think) also the Jews from Iraq, Jordan, etc that moved to and started Israeli in the 40s and 50s.
Many of them didn't want to but they were kinda forced into it through terrorism, the same thing Israel seems to be doing to the remaining jews in germany and france.
also I can't speak for dusting Israel because they really ran the show in Iran before 1979, or at least they had a huge amount of economic power, like robber barons almost. after the Islamic Revolution Kissinger (enemy to israel believe it or not) did a little happy dance and the mullahs started printing millions of Korans for the (still USSR controlled) central asian stan countries
basically deep state made 1979 islamic republic for anti-soviet reasons, and because carter was played like a fiddle. I dunno who runs it now probably still the CIA.

I am actually wondering this as I live in California and have the same eyes/eyebrows as this guy

>stuck dates with the check
what

Attached: 1551661566486.png (558x614, 30K)

for real I've met an Israeli who I think is/was a hitman, he definitely had the eyes of a killer.
This guy does not look the exact same, this guy looks a little bit more... retarded.
But still he has the genes/eyes, a bit, of an assassin.

>What's the minimum crime that should deserve jail time?
looking at women while being an incel

this man is a hero

Sauce on your first paragraph please. Heard this before but want the sources if anyone asks

actually I take it back, he doesn't look retarded just high-T
but he does look like a Mossad and/or hitman.

I provided a link... also every German-Jew I've met wants my sperm.

more abstract here:
We discuss how these findings advance three ongoing debates concerning (1) the historical meaning of the term “Ashkenaz;” (2) the genetic structure of AJs and their geographical origins as inferred from multiple studies employing both modern and ancient DNA and original ancient DNA analyses; and (3) the development of Yiddish. We provide additional validation to the non-Levantine origin of AJs using ancient DNA from the Near East and the Levant. Due to the rising popularity of geo-localization tools to address questions of origin, we briefly discuss the advantages and limitations of popular tools with focus on the GPS approach. Our results reinforce the non-Levantine origins of AJs.

Attached: Uncle_junior_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Thanks. Didn't see that first one

all you need to do is look at pictures of German-Jews and look at pictures of Iranian families....
granted it isn't like 100% of Iranians but so many Iranians I know look like German-Jews (without the German admixture)
you could just say they're high-caste Turks, perhaps. They did leave Persia for Europe by way of Turkey

I dunno the story about Italian Jews, they're one of the oldest I think, but your picture is based.
Btw Persian Jews get the title of oldest Jewish population that never moved, there are still something like 20,000 or 50,000 Persian Jews in Iran who refuse to move to Israel.

Attached: dine juan .png (1822x1358, 344K)

it may not make as much sense to you as you probably haven't seen a lot of Iranians... I'm usually talking about Iranians from the north, but not Kurds or Azeris either.
Also my Y-Haplogroup is the same as the Rothschilds and it is the most popular haplogroup in Iran and I think Iran has the most in the whole world (J2) but they're spread thru Turkey, some in Italy and even England.
Rothschilds, user.

Attached: 426EDE5B00000578-4719306-Guy_Stern_s_parents_brother_and_sister_in_Hildesheim_German_in_1-m-38_15009 (962x1258, 190K)

>years in prison for not buying dinner for a slut
Wow. California tourism should go way up after this event...

that guy on the right is a dead ringer for Erdogan... so definitely a Turko-Iranic angle to the AJs.
Also Armenians are both close to Iranians as well as Jews, they won't want to admit it but Georgia and Armenia are close to Jews by virtue of being caucasian and that is where the "mountain jews" come from

to me this woman looks a bit like Ben Shapiro
Neoteny is real.

Attached: armenian_eyes.jpg (586x736, 58K)

actually he looks like a trans version of Ben Shapiro meets Ethan Klein
more importantly all AJs seem to be Turks/Persians

Attached: 160305-troy-ottoman-pasha-tease_ikghny.jpg (1566x880, 148K)

in the north of iran there are villagers who look basically like this probably same in Georgia/Armenia
the guy in pic is german-jewish btw
German's under Hitler (and before) had huge alliances with Iran.

Attached: AP19001337377424.jpg (2048x1605, 417K)

WUZ

He should get 50% of her assets, alimony, and make her children hate her.

then why hitler liked you guys ?

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
you forgot how jews fucked persian dynasty after persian liberated them from Babylon.

its true dude, look at all the pics i posted

Reza-Shah refused to persecute any Jews and I think they might have helped a few escape, like Japan... Hitler had some weird huge hardon for both Hinduism as well as Persia. Not sure about his thoughts on Zoroastrianism but we know Nietzsche mentioned it.
Anyway Hitler got like 50% of Iran's exports. He really needed the oil, operation Barbarosa was all about getting oiil from the Caspian.
I don't know if Hitler really believed that or only met high caste persians or what. Reza-Shah is from the north and his family was trained by Cossacks, so... he isn't exactly Persian-Iranian but yes he is, if that makes sense.
There is actually a pretty big Russian influence on Iran but it is genetic/cultural and not direct, more just a product of them both being in Asia. Also India and Iran have quite a bit in common but that is more obvious.

Yes but Haman didn't exist according to historical record... much like 1984's Emmanuel Goldstein he was a legend, a "crisis actor" of his day, not a real person but a plot to entrap people and then kill them all.

Absolutely fucking based

Attached: 1555780020568.jpg (975x1217, 253K)

I say that with love actually, but there might be some truth.
btw what is up with all the furries and trannies? anime was bad enough but... why are there more furries than goths these days?

i think the reason iran and india common culture is in Zoroastrian. plust there was a migration in 1500 to india from iran. its a very old religion, not to mention the first mention of devil worshipers came from Zoroastrian religion.

Dunno senpai, furfags should be exterminated
Also isn't it an American thing ? Are there major furfag communities outside USA?

It is mostly an American thing, yes. New Babylon and New Atlantis tier shit... Francis Bacon wrote about human-animal hybrids and trans-sex humans in the 1600s. I guess it is a gnostic/pagan thing, who the fuck knows. Seems like it has a serious pedo problem even worse than Star Trek conventions in the 80s and 90s (which means very very bad)

Yes this is somewhat true, also there are other lesser influences like Sikhs and Moguls or whatever.

In the current state of clown world this man will probably get more years than Epstein.

Attached: 1560753780782.gif (836x796, 109K)

>stuck dates with the check
Is that a proper English sentence? I feel retarded now.

btw what are your views on trannies? i'm okay with it as long as 1) must be mostly passable 2) keep the dick 3) no propaganda or LGBT shit for children, it should remain taboo and mostly in the bedroom
Also this women fucking dogs thing has to go. Also I heard the Arab men like to fuck dogs... they have to go too.

A high five.

Farken hell, grills did this to me once or twice, does that mean they get some prison time... oh wait I forgot they can do that they are grills what a crock of shit. When are men going to stop tolerating this shit

there was a roman graffiti like 200 ad alexamenos worships his god and it supposed to be jesus but with a horse head

Attached: Alexamenos Graffiti.jpg (349x400, 46K)

I guarantee you he's facing time for a completely unrelated crime.

now we know about esoteric bronies

Ive never met one irl so honestly I don't give a shit. If we had trannies going around kids like USA/EU I'd be pissed . But parents would cause a shitstorm if anything like that happens here.

Attached: 1542056078984.jpg (940x705, 213K)

Someone explain to me how the fuck this is a crime and then explain to me how 33% of single women who do this don't face the same fate? They literally have a term for this shit. "Foodie Call".

nypost.com/2019/06/21/a-third-of-women-only-date-men-because-of-the-free-food-study/

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=foodie call

Attached: Mcfucking Had It.jpg (493x600, 54K)

You're assuming he was only matching and going out to eat with hot chicks. It's entirely possible he responded to interested women who were below his level and seduced them into getting free food.

We don't really let them get away with anything.

Attached: 224.jpg (500x500, 82K)