Kiddie fuck island

Any autist here know about flight logs? We have the ones from the lolita Express, but you can't land it on pedo island. You have to take a helicopter or boat. Would helicopter rides to the island have a manifest with names? Do they use a private company, or do they own the helicopters? My point is could there be a paper trail to who actually stepped foot on the island? Do we know who actually went to the island vs who just rode the plane?

Also, they found "CDs lmao" full of pics in a safe there, so ITT we guess who all is going to prison, I'll start.....Bill Clinton... who else?

Attached: 1562523857949.png (852x916, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=temple on epstein island&t=ffnt&ia=images&iax=images
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>so ITT we guess who all is going to prison

Probably just Epstein, 3-4 henchmen and maybe a few nobody millionaries if we're lucky. If there really is a big name in one of those CDs the deep state has already filtered them out for obvious reasons.

Mr. I-love-children
carisjames = CARibbean ISland of Little St. James

Attached: CwoKogIVIAAYcVf.jpg (1119x629, 83K)

I saw this on his island

what is this user

Attached: wtf.png (453x474, 642K)

Something above ground, I'd like to see stuff that the eye in the sky can't

temple on pedo island
duckduckgo.com/?q=temple on epstein island&t=ffnt&ia=images&iax=images

The architecture matches the general aesthetic from Isaac Kappy's dead man's switch video.

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-5ce5f6c87492f_6_sf.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

I guess only witnesses can list it.

>billions of American taxpayer dollars given to israel as aid annually
>shimon peres and ehud barak develop plan to blackmail the world
>has mossad recruit epstein
>mossad gives epstein american taxpayer aid money to create hedge fund
>epstein targets people under the orders of shimon peres and ehud barak
>israel starts blackmailing the world
American taxpayer money has been funding honeypot island the whole time.

Temple of solomon
A third temple in Jerusalem is the NWO end goal. Antichrist soon.

I really am motivated to defend this guy, for some reason. Is he even accused of fucking children? No! is he accused of rape? No! He's accused of fucking beautiful young women, teenagers. That's not a natural crime, and it is a statutory crime only like smoking weed. The world is full of sick degenerate, and Epstein might be one, I ave no idea, but nothing he is accused of is a big deal at all. Raping a five year old is a crime. Hiring a teenage hooker is not a crime.

Putting your own children into prostitution is a serious crime. If people put their own children into it, then the whole society will turn to prostitution and then it will be too much and wicked. However, if a young lady wants to make some money as a hooker, the main problem is the economic system which presents prostitution as her best option for making a dollar. Too much prostitution is the biblical evil; prostitution itself is not inherently evil. Too much prostitution is a sign of a sick society. A simple act of prostitution, however, is merely a business transaction among adults, and the true age of maturity is 13, not 18.

Attached: TIMESAND___p02chy65qedafwegwtjbyib7ebib79467o746vexxzzwrthfc2.png (860x337, 34K)

what is a mosque

I thought this too. Can some autist check the dimensions?

anyone who claims that old men fucking young women, who then have babies, increase the lifespan of the human race are not telling the truth

anyone who has sex with someone under the age of 25 must hang, anyone who is under 25 having sex must be arrested for social disorder, put into a re-education camp, and then put on a list that tracks mentally ill people for the rest of their lives

anyone who has art of paintings, whose colour configuration depicts someone under the age of 25 in a sexual or nude position must hang

anyone who has pieces of plastic or rubber or latex, whose colour configuration depicts someone under the age of 25 in a sexual or nude position must hang

anyone who has masturbation paraphernalia or toys, must hang, they are unnatural, and degenerate

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-234819_Drive.jpg (720x1280, 248K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-224706_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 194K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-224838_Maps.jpg (720x1280, 562K)

What the fuck is the deal with the sundial and the compass on the island?

The sundial has a face in it. Google satellite images also blanked out some shit along the shore on the southern part of the island.

I'm just pissed off I wasn't invited.

Donald John Trump

Attached: 1559178882644.jpg (1012x1156, 470K)

Across the street fagget