Will homeownership ever be possible for those under 30?

Will homeownership ever be possible for those under 30?

>inb4 move to Gary, Indiana

Attached: for-sale-sign.jpg (1030x686, 32K)

If a city has no jews or illegals, it is still affordable.

Detroit has some cheap homes.

move to Gary, Indiana

29, bought a house for $400k last year. Put $80k down. Zestimate is already $520k. Could sell it right now and make like 100% return after a year.

Move near Fresno CA 80k houses there.

Will zoomers ever stop spending $6 for a cup of coffee or $200 for a tattoo?

>Immediately discounting home ownership in States that aren't on the coast

You will never own property because you're a cuck.

Yes. But forget about a boomer McMansion. The ones who will be able to have a home of their own will have to build it themselves outside of the Jew matrix and innawoods and become largely self-sufficient, just like our ancestors before

Attached: df6b49ac-a171-11e6-891e-abe238dee8e2.jpg (2048x1152, 917K)

Move to Wisconsin.

Attached: WI.png (1199x551, 1.12M)

Bought my house at 26, paid it off last year when I was 31.

$79,9001 bd1 ba476 sqft
Price cut: $10K (6/18)2118 S Lily Ave, Fresno, CA 93706
For sale Zestimate®: $77,394

Houses are so cheap in California and you can take the bullet train to San Francisco to work.

>Zestimate
These are overinflated.

>wisconsin
>nothing to do there but drink

>fresno
id rather not live in the meth capital of the world

$43,000 2 bd1 ba656 sqft
14130 Walnut St, Armona, CA 93202
For sale Zestimate®: $37,266View Details
Est. payment:
$211/mo
Get pre-qualified
So cheap California what's wrong Jow Forums you don't want to live in a 99% wetback state.

Homes for under twenty thousand in almost any major city if you don't mind moving net to Shaneequa and her keeds.

Sure. Work and save you lazy li'l shit.

I bought my house at 26 as a single guy, cheaper than renting

2800 sqft, $720 a month PITI, on 2 acres and I bought the 25 around it

Where do you want to live and why?

Name anyplace in California that isn't the meth capital. Every beach town is all tweekers too faggot.

lol no. where are university educated people with lots of debt going to work in a smaller/town city?

aw shit a zestimates good as money in the fuckin bank!

Anywhere 1 hour or more from the beach or mountains is dirt cheap in California I don't know what you faggots are complaining about. Do you wanna be a gigit grom beachboy boomer or something.

I'm 28 and I own my home. No wife or kids, but I'm working on that.

Looks comfy af, but there's still something that doesn't belong. Pic related.

Attached: bruh.jpg (261x278, 51K)

Just move into a cave while you're fucking at it, you luddite.

you can get 7-10 acres in the rural southeast for under $160k.

Poision the water supply let few die off
Value drops buy up = win

Starbucks all the faggots working Starbucks here have a min bachelor's.

After all the Jews are dead.

And by sheer coincidence those places are in the absolute middle of nowhere, in places with 0 jobs and dependence on a vehicle to get groceries after a 30 minute drive.

Become an engineer. Don’t be a dumbass. Get a job at 22 and a house

The tweaker meth capital of California is clearlake an easy commute to the bay area. Houses are around $50k there.

Not bad, surely just a 2 hour commute to a minimum wage job.

$50,0002 bd2 ba1,200 sqft
Price cut: $30K (6/29)14190 Konocti St, Clearlake, CA 95422
For sale Zestimate®: $46,410

Currently buying a townhouse in a nice minneapolis suburb. It's possible on a one person income, with average salary very easily. It costs basically the same per month as renting.

Right next to a city of 17k as well. If you had a skilled labor job you probably wouldn't have any issues finding work.

Attached: appleton.png (229x121, 3K)

Have you ever BEEN to goddamn fungus-fuck Indiana? No one with more skin pigment than an albino should ever move there, it's like Iowa but with a strict ethnic apartheid. Fuck Indiany

It used to be possible for those at 18, but now it has become an issue of "home hoarding", where it gets bought up for the purpose of rending out, for the purpose of cranking up the price on to make a profit, and for the purpose of rezoning & plot-combining for larger plots for sale value.

NEVER rent, it's better to take up a loan and buy, then pay down the loan at the same rate you would pay rent, and opens it up for selling the home later-on.
Only buy, never rent. Buy + paying down a loan = you're left with something after you're done paying it down, you stand to gain from it rather than just losing and putting money in the pocket of a greedy home-hoarder.

Until there is regulation and laws limiting the amount of homes allowed to be owned, this is the only option.

Fuck flyover States move to California houses are cheap as fuck here. Seriously don't know why people are complaining. I mean you like Mexicans poos and niggers right just like the South East coast and all major cities in America.

I don’t want to work and save. There’s not much point to life if that’s really all there is.

Easy don't live around Jews and boomers houses are cheap.

>1b 1b 476 sq ft house
living it up nigga

Didn't know millenials all wanted to start with boomer mansions guess that's why they will never buy a home.

That is a part of it, don't live in urbanite districts, it can only work to your detriment, so it's better to buy less centrally and pay it off and have something left after you're done paying it.

A city in 1950's america, or a suburb close to a city.

>bought
>put $80k down
you didnt buy shit, retard.

Bought a condo in 2015 and paid it off in 2016. Under $100k left on the house I bought last year.

Then just end it now.

Also a 476 sq house in San Francisco will cost 4 million and people are lining up to buy it.

That's their fucking problem. They expect to have the life it took other people 20 or 30 years to build right out of school.

When reality smacks them in the face it's all CAPITALISM HAS FAILED WE NEED BERNIE!

think about the transactions costs of selling it, just hang on to it for a few years dude

Can't commit to a 30yr mortgage at the moment

>put down $59k (20%) on $295k house
>spent more money as I needed appliances and furniture
>grand total of $70k moved just to be where I am now paying
>house is now worth $320k

I love my house but house value doesn’t mean shit to me as I’m not looking to sell in the near future. Also not being married was the reason I had to put down 20%. I had a 800 credit score and no debt aside from co-signing 2 student loans for my sister.

Buying a house is fucking expensive.

Aussie guy here. I recently looked to pay cash for an apartment. Here’s how it would go if I did it:

Currently renting 2 bed 1 bath $880/month

Making good income on share dividends.

Buying a unit:
Give up $160-200k
Loss share income that currently pays my rent
Get monthly expenses of around $650/month (body corporate and rates) plus upkeep.

Wtf

>bought a house for $400k last year. Put $80k down
congratulation on putting yourself into debt.

The minimum wage in 1970 would be over $20 if adjusted for inflation. Stop pretending that the boomers didnt have it much easier than millenials/zoomers have it

Yes, after the next housing crash, boomer deaths, and the elimination of single-family dwelling zoning laws (you getting diversified)

You're probably replying to one of those boomers that lives to work and sits on money like a kike while eating shit food from dollar stores.

only if democrats control the presidency, congress, senate, and scotus so no.

There is a direct correlation between higher minimum wages and higher black unemployment rates. such a shame

Just bought 300 acres a year ago. Will turn 29 in January.
>Military Helped.
Yeah, yeah, Jewish War machine.
I get it. But I used the system to my benefit (and joined to be a patriot - was red pilled after joining).

yeah just buy a house, retard

Sounds easier said than done, not to mention every other expense that comes along with home ownership. Hey, if the property is cheap and looks well maintained, go for it but in places where there are jobs, the property is super expensive.

I can’t believe the fucking zoomers ITT citing fucking zestimates. That shit is literally Based on nothing. This is hopeless when even pol users are succumb to the terms of the housing financial Jew.

what did you invest in?

>be me
>unable to afford to own a home
>save up for down payment
>purchase a duplex
>rent out both addresses for 5 years
>finally move into one
>live in my duplex with a tenant paying my mortagage
>ten years later feel confident enough to buy another property and rent out the entire duplex
i'm paying about $700 a month on a $400k 15 yr mortgage right now, out of pocket, with substantial equity in the rental property.

>spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on a liability
Fucking brainlets

You fucked up, should have bought a quad, live in one rent out 3.

>400K 15 year mortgage
>700 a month
fucking how

I guess he put %50 down or something like that.

Don't move to Gary. It smells like shit.

The bubble is a about to burst probably not as big as 2008 but I can’t wait to see the boomers and house flippers squirm

You guys have been predicting this "bust" for the last five years. Every summer, like clock work, you guys claim something will "happen" to the economy.

>WI
stopped reading

the yield curve does not lie retard

Attached: July 8 - 2019.png (800x600, 43K)

Boomer here..
Guess what, we don’t give a fuck if you entitled younger lay fucks can’t afford a house..

Work for it. Learn to code and deal with it.
Fucking idiots

Fuck you gramps

Attached: 1556164788057.jpg (1967x1564, 341K)

Bought a house for 2k 40 mins away from there, took a year to fix, worth it

I own two homes 30 miles from Dallas first one was bought fro 149k and is worth 260k. Second house I bout was 239k which I currently live in and has a estimated value of 350k. I was born in 1986 make 80k a year and live comfortably. Just don’t be dumb, invest, save and you’ll be fine.

No abacado toast.

whats your property tax and mortgage payments?

add all your expenses and you end up negativo

He makes 80k and lives in Texas. Dude is no way broke unless he's snorting cocaine every day.

Love you dad. Thanks for taking me to baseball practice. You fucked over a country but at least we got to sit in silence if I didn’t go 2 for 3 and a diving catch at 3rd base.
t. Great father, bad voting / ideology

Attached: 9AFB01EF-7D20-40C8-8411-F23F8117832F.jpg (254x685, 153K)

Housing prices will never ever go down.

The elites and boomers will literally import 7 billion people to save their home prices even if it means destroying this country.

I pay 1500 on house 2 and 1100 on house one which I rent for 1600.

And are those homes in "diverse" areas?

No negative I try to save 1k a month and invest 500 In long term bonds. Not great return but safe. Wife and two kids. Wife make 51k teaching science sorry for leaving that out.

my worker in dallas pays $10k property tax

just sayin

I bought my first one when I was 18 years old.

No way that can be a bottom bitch.

I pay about 12k yearly for both houses.
Only part about no state tax is the property taxes are high.
Numbers might be off a little b cause it’s all in the escrow.

House flipper reporting in, 22 years old.
No, you will not be able to own your home before 30. Putting a down payment does not constitute owning a home. The bank owns it, you're just holding it for them. I currently hold 22 properties under my name free and clear in the southern california area, though I can't live in any of them given that they're investments.
Unless you have six figures laying around to dump on a house, you will not afford one. The APR on a loan at under 30 will be close to 1%. In my area, that equates to roughly $120,000 over the term of the loan in interest alone. You will drown in debt and foreclose. Then I will buy it. If you have six figures in cash laying around before 30, you don't need to worry about buying a house. You obviously have a very large trust fund or started a business of your own of some kind that it won't hurt you too much to buy one in cash. But that's very unlikely.

Attached: Untitled.png (729x661, 87K)

I work two shit jobs and I still cant afford a house.

>dude just get an 80k/yr job lmao

Move to San Antonio, foo

The mortgage payment is more, but the tenants are paying the bulk. I'm including property taxes and insurance in the "mortgage payment"

When my city got a Jew mayor my property takes went from 8k a year to 22k a year. These fuckers are theives.
It was Austin. I got the fuck out. It almost bankrupted me. Now I’ve moved to an all white area and the same thing is happening here. California is imploding and everyone is leaving like a plague of locusts ruining the next place they land

property taxes will rise to about $20k within the next few years

Don't buy it to live in, don't plan on keeping it and unload it as soon as it looks respectable. Rinse and repeat.

That's harsh.

Says some faggot probably living in his parents basement. Found any good deals on a cuck shed, faggot? Meanwhile he's living in a nice house. You really showed him!