(((youtube))) engineer got redpilled

(((youtube))) engineer got redpilled.
youtu.be/9QYbToAbfO4
Is LSD /ourdrug/?

Attached: a1516674992_5.jpg (700x700, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Z2oE8-uthU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He just became paranoid by taking too much, which activated D2 receptors, meaning he had a Schizophrenic attack without any lead up to it.

Progressives should NEVER take mind-expanding drugs it just makes them outcasts in their bubble communities.

No shrooms and dmt are

And this was such a common thing back in the hippie days that the smart users would have Thorazine with them just in case.

D2 receptor activation does not directly cause people to murder.

Same shit in the end; they all work on 5-HT2a activation, which can lead to D2 activation if you take too much.

this
DMT is the most based shit, I got to try some last January

No, just how Schizophrenia doesn't.

But, if you start seeing alien people and thinking they're about to kill you, then you will.

wow u big smart.

>youtube
>a san fansisco man
>man
It didn't take long before getting the story wrong.

Nah, just a chemist who also happened to develop Schizophrenia just as I finished by studies.

(you)

Attached: 1512327530664.jpg (645x729, 56K)

good. anyone who does drugs deserves to be shot by police.

Attached: b40.png (478x523, 141K)

Big sad to hear that, hope you're okay chem bro. Also, fuck my inorganic chem class holy shit

I thought LSD worked differently than shrooms and dmt, but I'm not a chemist

Let me put it this way,

>it was in him all along to do it

It is a big honkin molecule compared to DMT and shrooms which basically look like slightly-modified serotonin.

>Trips with large group of friends
>Beats up his friends
>No sober trip sitter
>No sober trip sitter that can restrain someone if he has a bad trip
Everyone in this group is blue pilled.

>t.

Attached: you).jpg (325x360, 17K)

It was most likely a bad interaction with antidepressants or onions or some shit. Hard telling at this point what else he was on.

Jow Forums is an anti-drug board.
Take this shit to 420chan you degenerates.

intredasting. no rly ty.

think i'd stick to ganja and hash though. if i could find anyone who grew it :( i miss weed. so much

saving up sugar leaves to make your own bubble hash is win, the taste and aroma was outstanding. in minecraft

unfortunately these days if you buy grass from the local tyke on a bike you never know if it's from some filthy paki who has sprayed it with spice or whatever the fuck.
fucking UK.

so i just don't bother with any of it now.
beer and fags are so boring though :'(

Attached: 1559146062990.gif (300x245, 504K)

I'm good (go go anti-psychotics and Benzos), just hard to work; I work part-time at the local chemist that also has a generic manufacturing lab, which is where I work (no people around). It's better than going on disability as I can at least play around with chemistry stuff that I couldn't otherwise.

Kek, and yeah, inorganic [and organic], both seem to be a bother to so many. I was going to go into medicinal chemistry, but yeah.

fuck off back to your desert shithole

They all work on the same neurotransmitter that causes the psychoative effects, 5-HT2a.

They differ in time to and peak onset, duration of effect, and half-life, but they all work via the same mechanism.

Which is why subjective experiences will be different, as you're not getting the same "power". High enough doses of all 3 will lead to the same end, though, which is D2 activation via excess glutamate.

Don't do psychs right now. A witchy, malevolent spirit pervades the earth right now.

unironically this

lsd is rad. i took some and hiked to the top of a mtn to watch the fireworks on the 4th.

Attached: 20190708_185213.jpg (1875x2640, 3.02M)

Nonuser here, but Ive always wondered why most people that do that stuff dont just grow a small supply for them self, especially the ones that give it up entirely over fear of it being tainted.

I believe.

The 5-HT2a drugs (DMT, LDS and Magic Shrooms) are fairly safe as long as you have no predisposition to Schizophrenia, though high doses should be avoided.

Marijuana is also fairly safe, though chronic long-term use can lead to brain aging, which might cause in increase risk of dementia when you're old.

If I were to do recreation drugs (which I don't due to my condition and medication), it'd be Nitrous Oxide, and ye old Hoffman's Drops (3 parts ethanol to 1 part Ether).

SSRI medication makes it so you have to take like 10x the dosage to get any effects. You're as bluepilled as friend-stabber. Oh, and most of the anti-depressent medication stays/effects your system for a long time after. The higher dosage required lasts for months if I remember correctly.
Infrared cameras and powerbills. Although the powerbill issue is easier to deal with now that LED lamps are a thing.

Go away, boomers/stormfags/christfags

>ether
Where do i get that
They don't sell that shit on the tor markets

Attached: film-fear_and_loathing_in_las_vegas-1998-raoul_duke-johnny_depp-accessories-sunglasses.jpg (1920x816, 401K)

what happens during d2 activation

i've been schizophrenic since like 2007 but i didn't take the jew pills for more than a few months because it was blatantly obvious they were turning me into a depressive autist or something

when i take it now i just feel like barfing for the rest of the night
my mouth doesn't stop producing salvia
and then two days later the voices seem to come back, and my dreams are abnormally long

could be an lsd derivitive, could just be rat poisen who knows?

>Don't do psychs right now. A witchy, malevolent spirit pervades the earth right now.
good post. not from an anti-drugs standpoint at all, but because something is happening on the other levels which isn't worth tapping into unless you're a shamanic warrior or something.
something's changed. i might get ridiculed for typing that but i think i get you and not many others will. could type more but cba

Attached: 1561264480008.jpg (247x250, 26K)

Bubble hash is the cheapest crap you can buy here. Wax, rosin, live resin, crumble, and diamonds are most popular. All legal. I feel your pain though. I remember the before time. In the long long ago.

Attached: DEFB9B5B-365A-41F5-A7AC-18CAD4F3BB44.png (1080x1920, 3.84M)

Nitrous? Like Whip-its?

If so those are my favorite in small doses.

This. CBD now only thing that cleared the fear, now I feel like I'm getting serious, preparing for a coming war. What is going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Z2oE8-uthU

You're going to need to get some glassware friend.

I took acid once and shaved off my eyebrows. Then I walked around the neighborhood with a hockey stick.

Yeah

What does Thorazine do? Is it like that shit they give to opiate OD's?

(checked)
Yeah i can't risk that, making dmt at home is a LOT easier

You're on psychedelic drugs, so your brain is panicking. Beware of any "revelations" gained while on drugs. They may open your mind to the possibility of higher vibrational planes (Making attunement easier since you now know ego death is possible). But they are not necessarily an accurate reflection of the higher planes of consciousness.
tl;dr do energetic meditation and center yourself properly before screaming that a war is coming.
(I've actually never felt more at ease, so either nothing is coming, or something great is coming.)

Updated my journal.

>Thorazine

i dunno
when i was on anti-psychs it felt like a part of my brain stopped working and let the anti-depressants/psychotics do all the work

the thing they use for heroin probably scrubs the opiates from your brains receptors, narxolene or soemthing

So true

I just started to get into hermetic philosophy and meditation and I've never felt more at ease. I feel like either you all have fried your neurons and are panicking based off biological impulses, or something is messing hard with me.

Fucking leaf I swear...

>Yeah i can't risk that
Pretty much the only way you're going to get ether unless you're a chemist working for a lab.

>Stay asleep goys

Attached: 31258C43-86E1-445F-B373-9E95767E8A35.jpg (720x1280, 278K)

I haven't touched them for a while, last one something felt different, like others said something has changed on the other plane, the devil has gained more power.

I also feel at great ease, I'm not screaming anything, but I do feel like something big is coming. Ive left it all behind, managed insight until it felt compromised, now I just focus and train in preparation.

Eh, from what i hear it's just like getting real drunk. I'll just stick to my psychedelics

it was most likely some research chem. you can't fucking buy real LSD anymore it's all fake random chems that make you freak out

"smart"meters have been a thing in the UK for years now which puts a damper on things, apparently some real strains can be grown outside and theoretically you could knock out a few outside autos per season.
could grow meagre crops under CFL or as another user said LED i suppose. in minecraft

there are numerous theoretical options in minecraft but the paranoia of being caught tends to put one off.
if you're white they'll happily arrest you (and send you to a prison full of mudslimes where you'll be murked for being white) for a few plants in veg but won't do shit about hordes of mudslimes and assorted foreigners gang-raping schoolgirls and turning their corpses into kebab meat while the pedo-politicians sell out the country to the highest foreign bidder.
CCTV and wifi-imaging don't help either.
anyway, enough about my Orwellian nightmare state

Attached: 1559775417504.gif (485x346, 2.76M)

>you can't fucking buy real LSD anymore

Attached: crylaughing.jpg (410x468, 73K)

Too much dopamine (D2 and D1) makes you experience hallucinations and delusions (usually of the auditory and paranoid types), as well as damaging to your brain which will cause the negative symptoms. There's usually a synergistic effect with other neurotransmitters, though, and it's best to think of it as a glutamate problem which increases many excitatory neurotransmitters.

Modern anti-psychotics block D2/D1 and 5-HT2a, which is why they also reverse the effects of drugs that increase them in addition to help Schizophrenia. Many also block adrenaline (calming of the body) and histamine (sedating), which is why people can feel sedated on them. Most people with Schizophrenia basically end up like someone with autism, though, as it appears to cause similar damage to the social center of the brain.

You shouldn't be on LSD if you've got Schizophrenia, as it'll make it worst. The hallucinogenics, the dissociatives, and the psycho-stimulants (cocaine especially), will all make you worst.

GABAa drugs, benzos or ethanol, can help a bit for Schizophrenia, as it calms down glutamate and stops the release of Dopamine. But, you will become dependent and there's a chance of tolerance.

Nicotine supposedly helps Schizophrenia, and there's been a long known phenomenon of Schizophrenics smoking a lot. Science has recently backed this up.

i don't know if you misread my "cba" as "CBD" but i'm going to clarify that by "cba" i meant "can't be arsed".

too much D2 activation leads to psychotic symptoms?

>I remember the before time. In the long long ago.
lol
... *weeps*

this. hasn't been safe since late last year.

Well, I guess it's sorta the same thing in that it blocks the mechanism that causes the problem that some can experience on LSD.

It's an older anti-psychotic that blocks Dopamine, and blocks several other things (histamine, adrenaline and it's an anticholinergic).

Yes, too much Dopamine causes psychosis.

People on Meth get it. People on Cocaine can get it. People on LSD/DMT can get it, but only at higher doses.

LSD, as a "cultural drug" is literally a British MI6 invention, utlizing Canadian based assets and the "British Invasion" to spread the disease.

Just move to Oregon. I saw weed growing freely beside the highway while driving yesterday and didn't even bother to check it out because I have so much legally grown weed that I could last my entire life in the apocalypse without ever running out.

Shrooms are

I've been around slot of people on LSD and none of them have ever after that way. Sounds more like PCP to me.

Why does dopamine cause that?

>dude, if you're not clouding your brain fluids with chemicals that cause your neurons to grow erratically, you're not really living
just ask my uncle who lives in a van and gets scared by engines, electric lights, and bathing...

yeah no basically all drugs are bad for schizophrenics IMO

shrooms kind of makes the voices more pronounced because it lowers blood pressure, making your brain think it's sleepy

acid kind of glosses over it, there are some psychadelic aspects, but your blood pressure is so high, the voices aren't that much different from when you're sober at least low doses

ethanol, benzo's just make you retarded,
alcohol makes my schizophrenia much worse since i'm trying to sleep but am drunk so now my dreams are drunken nightmares

so yeah if you have schizophrenia just don't do anything really, not even the jew pills and in most cases it'd probably dissappear after a couple years on it's own (if you don't use drugs that whole time)

Probably some microdosing retard. If you're gonna fuck with psychedelics make it like a once or twice a year thing, they aren't a fucking joke.

It's excitatory neurotransmitters that basically overwhelm your senses when at unnatural levels, which also releases various other neurotransmitters and chemicals in your body. It can work both ways here, though; adrenaline and such can make you release dopamine, just as dopamine from a drug can make you release adrenaline.

If you overstimulate your mind and senses, they don't work properly, so you hear and see things that aren't there, and also think differently.

Wish I was at home to talk about this. The effects drugs have on the brain is a big hobby of mine, was reading up last week on how weed creates a ton of similar reactions in the brain as prefrontal cortex epilepsy which is why so many people experience severe attacks of deja vu while stoned.

hey informative aussie chemist, i hope you see this post.

in a nutshell what do you think/have to say about growing some papaver somniferum and harvesting the latex to be smoked?

what does that shit do to you etc?
fine i could look at erowid or whatever (and i have, for minecraft research) but i like how you spell this stuff out in succinct terms. it's very interesting.

that sounds great but i can't tear my soul away from my ancestral homeland at the moment and doubt i'll ever be able to, no matter how shit it gets or if i have to die on my soil for my beliefs.

Attached: 1560306807005.gif (640x480, 2.5M)

shrooms are better. never taken them but I don't need to in order to know that. mushrooms are fascinating lifeforms. mycelium is based af. they might as well be alien technology.

The thing that's strange about psychedelics is that there seems to be research suggesting that it can help people with schizo, bipolar, depression, anxiety, ptsd, addiction, etc. But people also say that it can make those disorders worse. seems it can go either way, but i lean towards them being medicinal. shamans have taken that kind of shit for eons, but they also treat them with a lot of respect. i imagine disrespecting the medicine is what leads to horrific consequences. Not sure what to believe. I'll be trying shrooms soon to see how it effects my psycho ass with the hopes that they can help facilitate healing.

you can bet your ass i'll be cautious tho

Of note, the 5-HT2a that LSD/DMT/Shrooms increase work on the amygdala to create false images in your optical nerves, which is why people see all the colors, movements and so on.

>Oh no no I microdose LSD for my job, this is a work-related injury

receptor, not neurotransmitter

ETH-LAD > LSD
4-HO-MiPT > shrooms
Methallylescaline > mescaline
5-MAPB > MDMA
a-PHP > cocaine

Attached: rustle in the breeze.gif (301x240, 1.51M)

>Is LSD /ourdrug/?
its only meant to be taken once or twice in your life, but if used properly its definitely /ourdrug/

I enjoy mingling with it tho

Attached: 1523902190074.jpg (1984x2476, 1.23M)

I wish to try DIPT someday. It's another serotonergic hallucinogen, but it mostly affects auditory perception

>Veronica De La Cruz
Dios mio what race is she!?

Just come visit sometime, there's a headshop on almost every street corner even in rural areas and you can just walk in and buy a baggy of anything you really want.

isn’t DMT the shit that makes you see ayys?

What do the smart meters actually do to make it riskier?
They keep sending leaflets through the door about getting one installed for free, but I ignore it.

Opium is opium; IIRC, they collect the "gum", dry it for several days then boil it in water, filter then boil the water off and you've got the product, which you usually leave to dry again.

All highly illegal mind you, but that's how the textbooks said it's done.

Yes, you're right, as it's just 1 receptor of the specific neurotransmitter.

t.on Seroquel and dopey as fuck

in theory that sounds gr8, but bear in mind i come from an orwellian nightmare state and i have also been to amsterdam.

what i've noticed over the years is that even in amsterdam where weed is "allowed" the shops and so on are still supplied by the same criminal cunts that supply the UK and who bulk up their crops with BRICs (in past years) and lest we forget the gritweed (silica) epidemic that hit the UK in '06 and so on.
so basically it's just criminals being allowed to sell the same tainted shit as always with no quality checks whatsoever obviously.
fuck it if your customer dies, they're just a druggie right? *sprays spice over everything*

is it different in oregon? is the ganja grown by responsible farmers? is it pure?

Attached: 1562030411179.jpg (674x375, 182K)

It fills the opiate receptors so the naloxone takes priority and the brain can't process the actual opiate

D-d-d-oes fapping cause psychosis?

I heard legends of the before times... I heard one about dealers were too lazy to reup and people were forced to call their friends friends dealer who lived 20 minutes away... scary stuff.

Some Euro vendors apparently carry it. Hard to find sources these days though, especially since the old source rating sites went down. LEA shenanigans as typical.

Attached: t3_5v8xz9.jpg (1152x1536, 359K)

darkies can't handle LSD it shows them they are subhuman and they freak out.

Attached: trip_or_freak.jpg (442x640, 81K)

Fill me in on that shit. I'm a chemistry brainlet.

How are they different and better? I'm genuinely curious.

Attached: 1551367966384.gif (991x1269, 559K)

Sex/fapping can cause a temporary mania, that immediately subsides after climax due to the actions of prolactin causing dopamine receptor antagonism. This is what causes the "refractory period" in men after fugging/jerking off BTW.
Dopamine agonism causes sexual arousal.

You're not a chemist. You're a space cadet who's done his homework on erowid.