The BOOMER'S LEGACY

Will they all go to hell for destroying our planet?

Attached: 1562635297238.jpg (634x725, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DROZUstnsnw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waste-to-energy_plant
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 7:1-3&version=KJV
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought so. Everyone on Jow Forums is a boomer.

Attached: 1551395371383.jpg (559x517, 51K)

Until China, the gooks, etc start giving a shit, I'm not going to give a shit. 86% of the plastic in the ocean comes from Asia. Until that number is on-par with the rest of the world, give me a fucking plastic straw, bitch.

We are just making a big mess and future generations wont be able to fix it.

Plastic is very recyclable but people are lazy niggers and are unwilling to take the extra 20 seconds to clean their shit off and put it in the proper bin.
You can only blame the product for so long. Eventually you have to realize the problem is in the hands of people.

>people
You misspelled "chinks".

no. Theyll go to heaven because God put this planet here for us to use.
Its YOU thats going to hell for judging. Read your bible, it clearly says for you not to judge other people.

It's not even China and the Gooks as much anymore. I mean yes it's them. But they're at least making efforts.

Meanwhile India and Sub Saharan Africa are shitting out pollution and refuse to make absolutely any effort at all to curtail it because "Muh Colonialism! We need to catch up!"

The planet is fucked. There's no reversing it now. We could stall it if we had international cooperation but that's not going to happen as long as Middle Eastern and African shithole countries feel it's their God given right to pollute as much as developed countries did 40 and 50 years ago.

It's the prisoner's dilemma.

>going to hell
>for judging
>according to God
>who created us
You user, are an idiot.

>There's no reversing it now.
So why the fuck should we (the western world) put ourselves in disadvantaged positions or pretend like we're the bad guys when we're not? Fuck that. I don't recycle because I don't live in a city - we burn out here. When I did live in the city, I did recycle. I'm not going to start taking trips to the city just because some fuckers on the other side of the world isn't doing their part to keep the oceans clean -- which, by the way, none of my shit EVER went to. I don't live anywhere close to a coast.

based and waste to energy pilled
youtube.com/watch?v=DROZUstnsnw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waste-to-energy_plant

if you didn't have plastic, you wouldn't have any trees left and everything made that plastic took it's place of.
You think you're shit is expensive now?

JUDGE NOT, THAT YE BE NOT JUDGED
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 7:1-3&version=KJV
REPENT user

God is not real.

There is no hell you braindead fucking zealot

>drop nuke on giant plastic mass in ocean
>vaporizes plastic and millions of gallons of water.
>radioactive fallout decimates west coast

DO IT FAGGOT!!

Yikes!!

Attached: 1561787258432.gif (225x540, 43K)

>Destroyed the planet
>because of plastic bottles
The hole they've dug for us is soooooo much deeper than a floating heap of plastic. But all those micro/nano-plastics in the water supply are fucking us up, no doubt.

Attached: BOOMreadyornot.png (1222x278, 90K)

>Repent
if God didn't want us to judge, he wouldn't have given us the ability. No being that creates a reality would have that banal of an outlook anyway.

>if god didn't want us to sodomize, he wouldn't have given us the ability

This is hell, you fucking memeflag. And you hiveminded golems are the reason it is like this.

Then where are we right now?

Climate change and water pollution will rape the developing world. No white people will be affected by it accept a few farmers. The Chinese are smart enough to figure out some massive infrastructure project to fix it. The rest will truly reap what they sow.

> Meanwhile India and Sub Saharan Africa are shitting out pollution and refuse to make absolutely any effort at all to curtail it because "Muh Colonialism! We need to catch up!"

The average Indian has never heard of climate change. They don't know about the albedo effect, the urban heat island effect, or greenhouse gasses.

Meanwhile, as climate change is not evenly distributed, New Delhi is hitting heat records over 118 degrees F. Air conditioners run full blast, which does have a cumulative effect of raising the temperature in the city, making the problem worse.

>There's no reversing it now, so why do anything about it?
>I already kissed a woman who isn't my wife, might as well fuck her!
>I'm already a smoker, might as well keep going til it kills me!
>I'm already fat, might as well order Popeye's tonight!

It's unfortunate that this type of thinking is so prevalent. Contributes to the whole tragedy of the commons dilemma, might make it actually impossible to avoid catastrophe.