Senator Paul just stopped an Indian invasion

Senator Paul just stopped Mike Lee from passing a bill in the Senate that would have allowed 300,000 additional Indian street shitters to enter the US this year.

Say something nice to Senator Paul.

Attached: rand.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KmsJdzbyMbw
ksl.com/article/46584144/conservative-senator-blocks-mike-lee-kamala-harris-immigration-reform-bill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thanks rand

Attached: 6b7.png (645x729, 23K)

Based

Attached: 1558974822447.jpg (652x367, 139K)

I thought that Mike Lee and Rand Paul were both members of the "Tea Party." That's how they got elected to begin with, in any case. Why has Mike Lee turned his back on Tea Party values?

thank you, sir

2024?

Attached: RandPaul.jpg (474x417, 19K)

>Mike Lee
Never trust a moromon.

thanks Rand Paul! :D

>Never trust a moromon.
^^^this.

I've had'em as neighbors (as in next door to big church) and nice folks, and its really cool they loan out their food packing gear to anyone for free, etc.

But POLITICALLY I wouldn't trust one, no way, not ever.

IMO they view themselves as "nation within nation" almost like Jews.

Based
youtube.com/watch?v=KmsJdzbyMbw

Absolute god damned legend.

Attached: toast.gif (500x200, 915K)

Why would Mike Lee do something like this

Mormons are Luciferians, Masons. Fuck Mormons.

Rand was never a tea party candidate. He didn't run until 2012. He was helping his dad's presidential campaign in 2010

Take my doubles Mr Paul

(((Lee)))

>IMO they view themselves as "nation within nation" almost like Jews.
THIS, you might not be able to tell a Mormon from a non-Mormon like yourself, but BELIEVE me they know who's a Mormon and who isn't and they have 100% loyalty to their fellow Mormons and ZERO to the rest of white America. They would rather bring up a Mexican from Mexico, convert him to Mormonism, and have him as a neighbor than have anything to do with you. I lived in Utah.

Nice

I like rand. Libertarianism is garbage.

What about the shill invasion?

Thank you sir!

Should have been President desu

>libertarianism is garbage
as if you even know why

>300,000 additional Indian street shitters
College educated whites, including women, went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (jews, immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE WALL/SECURE THE BORDER

The country can easily be saved if we do just those 3 things.

Attached: 2016 vote.jpg (2031x1154, 654K)

Attached: non-white vote.jpg (546x496, 72K)

>2024

lmao imaging thinking America will still exist by then

False

Attached: imm.jpg (1513x865, 379K)

Randddddd!!!!!

Actually retarded if you believe this, but ok. Democrats always making massive changes while republicans do nothing, and this guy claims to be a libertarian but openly promises if elected he'll do fuck all nothing but collect pay checks and watch the country swirl a little faster down the drain.
No thanks.

Checked

Attached: 3D625C55-A267-44B9-805F-7B59F8428DCF.png (408x431, 396K)

doesnt it take more than just one vote to stop a bill in the senate? or does this illustrate rands on the fence faggotry?

Attached: itshappening.gif (312x213, 973K)

thanks bootleg happening man of fuck israel and saving america.

Rand 2024

It was a unanimous consent thing to bring it forward. It only takes one to break a unanimous consent.

Where’s the sauce

commie fuck

the companies need the workers

Cause they rob each other in their memecoin scams. Or do you need me to make a list of all their bullshit?

mormons have insanely huge families and they all have cult like eyes

Attached: 1508050247498.jpg (574x400, 61K)

Retard, Rand was elected in 2010.

you're just a fucking retard, it doesn't matter what you say because it won't be of substance

Is this what you are talking about?
ksl.com/article/46584144/conservative-senator-blocks-mike-lee-kamala-harris-immigration-reform-bill
What bothers me is that people here are actually shilling Kamala Harris, pushing acceleration.
Checked

Attached: leeharris.jpg (566x564, 83K)

Thank God. There's enough of the street-shitting buggers where I live.

Rand Paul is the last real politician serving in the United States Government. His father, Ron Paul, was the only other real politician to serve the country in this century. It's sad, but it's true.

Hey don't trash on my weatherman JAMES SPANN, THE BEST IN THE BUISNESS!

Attached: SPANN POST.jpg (650x975, 502K)

Finally, a libertarian does something right.

He's a contender, I don't see anyone viable. If Jared Taylor ran though the chimpout will be extraordinary.

Did his faggot neighbor ever get sentenced? Thanks rand.

He should hit Rand up for a weave

Attached: 1542583980287.jpg (606x591, 103K)

They certainly have the look of Innsmouth upon them.....wonder who's been fucking fish?

Attached: innsmouth.jpg (832x796, 260K)