Why are all the best pole vaulters white? I thought niggers were the best at everything in sports

Why are all the best pole vaulters white? I thought niggers were the best at everything in sports.

Attached: maxresdefault5674.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

>t.

Attached: himop2.jpg (960x640, 305K)

Well youre just ignorant than, whites dominate a lot of sports. All worlds strongest man winners have been white.

because they have to be good looking, and as you know, only white people are

>women are good at sports
They're worse than male children. We only let them compete so there's a pool of women that aren't fat

Why would you think that niggers are best at anything in the first place?

Track is pretty much all niggers excel at. I suspect it's because no white person is actually interested in running.

niggers also can't swim or ski

Blacks are just fast. White people are better at everything the takes strength, skill, or intelligence.

core strength + body/weight ratio
surprised there aren't more chink pole vaulters, but I guess their short legs stop them getting a good run-up

Women sports is degenerate.
Sporting games were allowed for the training of men to keep them in physical shape for war.
Women should be mothers and homemakers. Their "sports" should involve child-care and cooking and sewing.
Instead the sports-women are these lesbian freaks who were shameless outfits that expose their private parts.
One day all this degeneracy will cease and it will be shocking that we ever allowed such obscene events to happen in public.

Attached: 1540474451244.jpg (594x395, 30K)

Sports teams owners in the USA are over 70% jewish, let that sink in

rate my gf pol

Attached: deepnude.png (512x512, 244K)

Niggers can't swim

Plus basketball and football imbecile

That's a man, baby

pole vaulters are the first to arrive and last to leave the workout
need speed, strength, endurance

Allison Stokke gets my vote

>Plus niggerball and nigger handball.

Whites haven't been force trained by evading the police every day.

What in the fuck are you banbling about? Sports keeps women fit, fit women are more healthy then unfit ones and training builds character. Child care is but one of many things women do in their lives. I'm as shauvenistic as the next poltard but for fuck sakes bud, learn to appreciate fit women you fucking faggot.

Attached: lidya_fuckin_valentin.jpg (795x873, 95K)

>force trained
I wouldn't say they were FORCED into that situation. They put themselves in it.

I'd eat her ass like it was my last meal.

Attached: fifififififi.jpg (1020x576, 72K)

Trans women are the best athletes, period.

Attached: 1562554262135.jpg (800x534, 66K)

Retard.

Nigger bones shatter like glass.

Pretty much. Can’t watch those sports

>add any state of water
>moon crickets still relevant
Kek, gr8 b8 m9

"shatter like glass"
yup seams like the glass jaws in history have all been black, that's why the greatest heavyweights are all white, checks out.

Attached: yeah ok.jpg (2133x1906, 423K)

It's almost like race is a social construct that has no bearing on anything other than appearance

Roastie detected.

it's a meme sport, just like hockey.

name a single sport popular with both whites and negroes where negroes don't btfo whites.

Attached: 1562014051388.png (511x515, 29K)

Basketball
Heavyweight boxing
Football
Golf
Tennis

"No white person is actually interested in running"
What a lame excuse. It's ok that blacks naturally excel in many sports.

Spoken like a true manlet who can't handle physical play while skating at 20+ mph

not doing it for me

>muh equal pay for 1/16th of the revenue!

niggers can't pay for the pole, sport is racist.

Football(eu)

Tiger woods is half chink and Serena does steriods

Baseball and hockey, literally any other sport that doesn't need over the top running.

I found abdul

>physical play
most hockey players are in disgraceful shape. some are even obese.

Attached: 132156615.jpg (420x238, 20K)

Absolutely based and redpilled.

post it @ her on twitter or instagram

yo how are the 90s

>I suspect it's because no white person is actually interested in running.
No, that's the reason blacks aren't good at the sports whites are "good" at. lmao don't try to use that logic for your own side

hockey is actually one of the scariest sports i came across. that shit is like legit some undercover chaddd shit. everything is in formula1 speed. I don't know how limited u can be in creativity when u just have a stick but that sport is nothing to fuck around with

Attached: goku2.jpg (600x428, 58K)

no one here has the balls to do it

best vaulters have bird bones.

Honestly surprised I haven't seen people do this more since deepnude got released/cracked. There's another open source version I saw on Jow Forums but it's in alpha, forgot the name though.

Attached: 1538448345560.png (429x367, 244K)

Reminder that even the Spartans made sure their women where fit to be able to birth children and defend Sparta when necessary

Attached: 1119813.jpg (810x1080, 148K)

Attached: when-you-make-an-absolutely-abhorrent-post-4728217.png (500x501, 47K)

It's because niggers only know how to jump when there's police involved because those fucking shitskins don't know how to apply their talents those fucking disgusting coon bixnood cunt faggots.

MMA? They seem pretty even

The shameful degeneracy of the ancient Greeks is well known.

Deep nude it.

Fuck you nigger
sage