F-DRIP

I don’t care what you think about Q, he just confirmed frazzeldrip. AQ is ballsdeep. Everything is real now or he has completely outed himself as a LARP. Only the future will tell.

Attached: 73DC6097-9FF2-4429-A5F8-CC27E58E9118.jpg (500x625, 32K)

sweet mother of nigger loving fuck

Attached: p0020.jpg (273x184, 4K)

INTELLECTUAL BANKRUPTS
Jow Forums IMAGE BOARDS
SUICIDE
JUST DO IT.
THIS IS NOT A NIKE ADVERT.
Q

Well, he replied to a comment or a reply to a comment that mentioned it.
He didn't directly confirm it.

It's real. All of it

"Frazzledrip" aka the fake screenshots posted around these boards isn't real.
That doesn't mean the video described isn't, though.
In fact, frazzledrip was probably a discrediting psyop.

Are you a LARP?

I still say that Q is mossad. He was one of the main reasons why PizzaGate gained momentum again. And interestingly, it's possible that this very pedo shit is going to take out Trump as well, since Epstein flight logs, etc. confirm that he had been on that island. There are also some counter-arguments out there, but then again: Do the Democrats care? Would the kikes care? No. They will use this info against Trump, to take him down and are ready to sacrifice some pawns for it as well. That's how it is.

Shill retard. Flight records show Trump never went to the Island.

>I'll use a memeflag, it won't make me stick out at all!

Yeah it’s confirmed trump never went to the island, only flew on the plane once for a very short trip w/ Epstein’s nephew, and kicked Epstein out of mar a lago

Attached: 8A473BCA-6C7F-4FE2-8B04-8A50F223B00E.jpg (612x792, 97K)

your nose is showing

Attached: 98474DDB-24EC-4EAA-B40A-0842B4B96E47.jpg (675x1200, 167K)

Are you trumptards actually brainless or just memeing being stupid? This guy has 22 sexual assault allegations plus a 13 year old said he sexually assaulted her. This guys lies 10000 times and you still believe the sht he spews out. /pol used to be smarted than this. Shilling for a kike billionaire that had made false promises. Maybe he didn't go to the the island, you really think that island is the only place you can diddle kids? Mother fucker had a modeling agency and Epstein said he wanted set up just like trumps. Trump has had hotels in many countries ffs. GET A CLUE YOU STUPID FUCKIN NIGGER FAGGOTS

kys, faggot

Clinton Trump and Epstein are all on the same boat. I have not seen one democrat shill for Clinton as much as trumptards, you people really have his dick in your mouths Jesus

Truth hurts don't it fuckin faggot

Q was after pizzagate shitstain

>!22
>22

Attached: 19825736-D09B-4A15-9A2B-C33F66EBB0DA.jpg (300x245, 25K)

>tries to dispute actually evidence with character assassination
>accuses others of being dumb

I hope this is bait

sure thing, noah

Attached: 390DF2CC-B962-4FB3-8477-2E91F5D719D3.jpg (1200x1200, 188K)

poor guy....never saw retirement
wonder if he had a dead man's switch?

Attached: 619arkancide.jpg (1424x3528, 1.16M)

The name of the video clip is ‘Frazzled RIP’. Not ‘frazzledfip’. I have seen the vid. Frazzled is the name of the female child abused and murdered.

I had to go to therapy after seeing it.

Alright

It's not fair yano, every upstanding young man deserves a nice warm loli waiting for him at home.
But these dirty kikes hoard all the lolis for themselves and ban them for everyone else.
If that's not the height of selfish greed I dunno what is

Who are you

And why have you seen it

I have seen some shit in this whole mess too. I didn't need therapy, but I admit to waking up in tears a few times.

There were too many fakes going around re frazzled RIP...so please don't mind my skepticism.

What can you say about the video...proofs? Sorry but...you know where you are.

How did you see it, any sauce?

Too many fake stills from that...just like the WorldCorp vidya was manipulated...so..sauce plz?

I mean, it's all coming down...I see the stills posted above..but...why not give us something to work with. TIA.

Attached: pasta no sauce.jpg (1300x1061, 129K)

Also who names a child Frazzled?

Niggers...

how do you know?

all they had to do was screenshot just hillary dancing with a face and that's all we needed. Is this on the deepweb/darkweb right now? Can anyone access it?

this is all happening so fast. this just proved it's all connected

The source of the screenshots were found.

>I have not seen one democrat shill for Clinton as much as trumptards
that is because all the lefty shills are desperately trying to tie Epstein to Trump. Just like you are now.

checked
I know user
I haven't slept well in years

Attached: cemexblood.jpg (2236x1496, 1.03M)

SEETHE

Ok so pls inform me exactly, where is the video - and how do we know it's hillary? Why hasn't an activist shown proof it's at least her as to not disturb everyone by showing the video in full?

Ok I want verification.
Onion links to the videos works for me. Something with visual evidence of that woman and her devil friends in the footage.

Herb Sandler is the playing dominos on cheese or pasta guy

Sauce?

Someone post proof or everyone stfu

all these fucking LARPS omg sure is summer

Mods/jannies are fags

I take that back.

It was on the comet instagram account I think. Just a couple of chicks laying on a ping pong table

Any links to the real video?

NOT that KEK I saw that...meh some fat chicks passed out drunk on a ping pong table..I am talking about the source of the pics in the beginning of the thread, you know, the bloody surgical table and the faceless child.

Ya think ya hot shit, don' cha?

Checked. And why yes. Yes I do think I'm hot shit. Thanks for noticing, user.

There has never been proof of the video that surfaced in any meaningful way.

Here are the facts that can be verified:
1. NYPD seized a laptop that belonged to Anthony Weiner last time he was arrested.
2. Erik Prince, spook extraordinaire, claimed that he had spoken to NYPD officers who had reviewed the laptop, and that this laptop had on it an “insurance” file containing dirt on various politicians.
3. At some point is surfaced on the chans that this insurance file contained a video of Hillary Clinton and huma abedin raping a female child and cutting her face off. No verifiable evidence has come forth verifying this rumor, but it gained traction, probably for its salacious content.
4. People exist to this day, and in this thread, who claim to have seen the video. The video itself or any evidence of it has never surfaced.
5. Today Q responded to someone who had responded to another person who had described the video and others in detail.

Some will argue that Q was not confirming the video, but it seems highly suspicious that he would just allow those details to become part of the official Qanon corpus.

Some claim Q is a LARP, a psyop, or whatever. Maybe. But if he did intend to say that the video exists, then we will find out for sure what he is. Hopefully soon.

Do you know how this 4chin thing works? How do I upload hyperlinks?

Oh, the surgical table i heard was from a horror movie. The mutilated girl unfortunately I think is real from a car accident or something

Yano?

Sloppy job Putin. Dick

K thanks...I don't fall for much KEK I still remember the kashoggi stuff.. man the normies were all over that until I posted the original cartel gore.

>Lead people to think Trump is guilty
>Widespread news coverage
>Everyone paying attention
>Trump innocent
>Swamp drained

Read my post again, you fucking idiot. I never implied it was before.

Also 4 verifiable NYPD suicides in june, including one of the chiefs, for what that's worth.

Attached: 1555452908389.jpg (447x686, 62K)

Its all fake you idiots.
>Hurrr look at this proof of the video
>Instead of show Hillary Ill just show you a table!
>Whats a gif?
>Whats a webm?
>Whats a post video literally anywhere?
>Nah heres a table

Yeah, the New Zealand shooting is proof that you can't stifle a video once it hits the internet. If it was real, we would have seen it.

Literally cant find the police chief saying that anywhere, do you guys get off at pretending to be retarded?

>No its on the "dark web"
>No it would be illegal to post it

seriously. these fucking goyim man, these fucking goyim.

True

wtf happened during the first week of june 2019?

It's retard for "y'know"

that's when the nxivm trial was going on
it was pretty obvious Keith was going to be found guilty and some of his underlings squealed on him
someone was tying up loose ends in a panic

That's an old image of the aftermath of a pitbull attack in 1997. It's an infamous gore image circulating around since the early days of the net in the late 90s and throughout the 2000s.

I recall seeing it on Ogrish way back then.

Kek

For sure fellow user, I'm a shill4hill now too!

oh good, can you give sauce so we can all go to bed?

you cant rip a face clean off like that

An edgy metal band used that image as an album cover.

Hey,faggot! If “an” and ans were candies and nuts we’d all have a merry Christmas.
source or stfu!

waiting for a sauce, faggot

This, same reason we havent seen the infamous Trump "piss takes"

None of us have user, sleepless and waiting on the light of the dawn in more than one way

fighting the old war

Attached: 70,000yearwar.png (960x1106, 425K)

If you told an anthropologist any of that he would think you're insane

what a fascinating response
got anything else to add to the conversation, kike?

It was Epsteins brother not nephew and it was on a different plane not the Lolita Express

Attached: Screenshot_20190706-222733_Brave.jpg (1080x1920, 528K)

Damn, guess I'm a kike after those digits.

Umm, muh 6 million