>thinking they do laundry, iron, or clean
>why is everything laundry as well?
>hanging clothes
>ironing
>drying machine
>washing tup
>more drying

Wut?

Attached: blacksmoreoppressed.jpg (1338x705, 360K)

fpbp

all those things are easy and relaxing if I could chill at home and do housework as a gender role that would be tight. only work like 3-4 hours a day if you are diciplined and keep a clean house.

All my friends that are married, after work, go home and take care of the household. I haven't dated a girl in years with any domestic skills whatsoever. I'm a bachelor in my 40s, and at this point, I don't even need a woman. What's the point in that? All my friends are tired, broken, henpecked, and honestly say things like, thank god they still have masturbation. Meanwhile I get carded still when I buy smokes. Since I don't have time to take care of myself, I buy all my food prepared, I pay a laundromat about 40 bucks to do 3 weeks worth of laundry, I pay a cleaning service 80 dollars a week to clean my 1,500 sq ft apartment in my luxury complex with it's gym, pool, etc. My point is, I'm extremely comfortable, well cared for, and saving a lot of money not carrying a monkey around on my back.

the inside track is smaller than the outside track.
so you're saying its easier for women ...
powerful

Allah hu Akbar

Is her goal finishing all those chores before her husband gets home? Because that's what it looks like.

Imagine thinking laundry day ruined your life.

bitch I do all this and make $300k a year, what the absolute fuck is your excuse?

the nose

>inside track
Lel

It's worse than that, nearly every reply it will get is completely predictable at this point.
I sometimes wonder how many of them are bots, or if so many people on here are really this predictable.

This
Women are garbage. Artificial wombs can't come fast enough.

Attached: women.jpg (620x523, 143K)

If your goal is to raise children and be a housewife then you already win.
Have children.

Her goal should be raising a strong, racially pure family.

Attached: 8C9014E4-E961-484F-AF89-71E2184C29EC.jpg (1000x667, 135K)

if these bitches are so powerful, then they have servants to do the lackey work as the men do, who also wear clothes and need them done

I understand it's to represent how women are systemically "hamstrung" but grow some fucking balls or get the fuck out this reality pussy - if women want the perks of a male without the work input then they need to just take this dick and shut their fucking mouths

females who can just appreciate being fawned over by their love and doing the ostensibly tedious work for their husbands, whether they be blue collar workers or highroller politicians, are worth gold

>Men can invent, engineer, and manufacture a washing machine.
>Can't figure out how to use one.

Attached: wammen.jpg (500x529, 157K)

doing laundry really does get in the way of serving the Jew as fast as possible

Checked, trips of truth.

bots or shrills going along for some reason

That is a shit-load of cope to lonely days, lonely nights, and burned sunrises.

Funny but when I was a single male I had to do my own laundry, cooking, gardening and bills also.

Attached: Wallpaper043.jpg (1920x1080, 399K)

Funny. I've had 2 girlfriends in my life, neither could cook, do laundry or iron.

i find it funny that she's just standing there instead of cleaning the fucking mess she made.

Report all trolling outside of b.

"1 post by this ID"

Attached: bait not bait.jpg (627x626, 28K)

>single men aren't required to do all those things.

Shit like this literally happens with guys too

Most likely the other person found it humourous and had her stand still to take a picture

Its like 45 min an hour if you stay on top of it.
t. House husband

>Yes. Remember women you'll only be happy slaving away for a (((company))). Taking care of your family is a bad thing.

the state of Jow Forums

Modern women don't do housework and can't cook. They're dirty and messy.

>Muh cunt
>Muh whataboutism

Fuck off.

>cooking, cleaning, laundry
Women don't do any of that shit anymore.

>t. married chump who wants everyone to be as miserable as he is