Disneyland fight

Can someone please take the Disneyland fight and put the little mermaid under the sea song to it. Thanks in advanced

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-023449.png (2048x1536, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SjvQI5ddZAA
twitter.com/LABasedComedian/status/1148380261593178112?s=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

to make this freaking son of a gun gangster world star famous

Attached: 1562614120307.png (404x554, 338K)

Link to fight? I haven't been on Jow Forums for a couple of days.

can someone post the D&D alignment meme I missed it

JUST DO IT

ARE THERE SO MANY THREADS ABOUT WHEN WHEN THERE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN COUNTLESS NIGGER FIGHTS ON WORLDSTAR

youtu.be/SjvQI5ddZAA
Needs Benny Hill playing in the background, but this is already a nice spin-off.

That was pretty fucking good

lmao. youtube deleted the video right after I posted it. But it's going viral, so they can't do shit about it. search for "Disneyland fight at toon town", you'll find it

twitter.com/LABasedComedian/status/1148380261593178112?s=20
already done my dude

Link isn't working

It was working when I linked it. Had the fight mixed with those sound effects in old shool martial art movies when they smack each other, with gangsta rap playing during the fight, then when security arrived Bob Marley's "Bad boys" started playing.

Sad that there is not one /ourguy/ laughing in the footage. Get out more, anons.

The record label kike-bots will issue auto take-downs for any copyrighted music I imagine.

upload it to bitchute and link pretty pretty please I really want to see it

Why do so many people care? Its niggers being niggers. The same shit happens any time theres a bunch of niggers in one area.

Some guy is laughing at the moment when the fat lady goes down.

Shows how sheltered people are, which would be the whites going to Disney world. They need to be exposed to this.

I'm not the creator, it was a random clip I found on youtube because nipbro asked for it, kinda Murphy's Law that yt removed it like a minute after I did.

i believe it's the juxtaposition of the whimsical style of architecture, the cartoony music playing somewhere in the background, and the setting being a family friendly amusement part instead of a street or empty lot somewhere

This is exaclty why it's going viral, yeah.

Lol....and liberals want more

Attached: 1562448489256.jpg (810x1057, 72K)

Attached: 1561260352880.jpg (748x418, 28K)

>TOONTOWN
more like
COONTOWN amirite?

this is one of the weirdest videos ever. the visitors and staff don’t act like normal people would in that situation. it’s like they’re all partially hypnotized

bystander effect

Makes more sense to use "I wanna be like you" from the jungle book

YT nuked it, kek

my fucking sides

Attached: 1561890796557.jpg (1111x597, 82K)