Is Greco-Roman wrestling the epitome of masculinity...

Is Greco-Roman wrestling the epitome of masculinity? Should it be used to combat the pedophile and homosexual scourge plaguing the modern West?

Attached: manly.jpg (804x1026, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/hp0rg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wresting is gay

Enjoy your sweaty mat time with another greasy man.

When you have holds that literally involve inserting your fingers into someone's anus, well, ill let you figure it out

yes

Attached: SoulfulSpeedyHoiho-poster[1].jpg (486x360, 13K)

And Greco Roman is literally the gayest. So fucking gay it's Olympic level.

Practice for the fucking bathhouse

>holds that literally involve inserting your fingers into someone's anus
Guess i'm growing out my hair, saying I identify as a chick, and joining wrestling now.

google Turkish oil wrestling

Attached: jim jordan pedo.jpg (600x750, 58K)

>Turkish oil wrestling
ofc only a german turknigger mutt would know about it

The victims were adults and the doctor was a fag

not a Turk, just someone who isn't completely uneducated.

>Wrestling is gay.

How fucking dead wrong can you idiots be? Wrestling is the difference between getting raped and doing the raping, there's nothing gay about it unless you suck at it, because then you're the gay one.

No thanks. Miss me with that gay shit.

Alright i'll bite. Let's you and me meet up to see who's the gay one.

Wrestling is so incredibly gay it could only be popular in a non gay society.

Bro, dudes hugging until one gives up is literal faggot shit.

That's what a Turk would say

Didn't it get dropped from the Olympics for being too far removed from the original Greek sport?

Attached: greek turkish wrestling.jpg (958x700, 280K)

do I really need to make a photo of my skin to proof I am not a fucking Turkroach?

The Grecco/Roman meme culture is all mind control.

>Doing things that are turbo gay without getting a boner
Seems like it

I got removed from my wrestling team because i kept getting boners. i tried to explain it was a hormonal issue but everybody just thought i was gay.

Well, anal sex is also called Greek sex

>easiest way to do this is by getting your hand down their trousers

Attached: 1554353214997.jpg (203x249, 6K)

they thought about it but decided against dropping it, but not because it was too far removed, it was because it was one of the most unpopular sports in the Games by the viewers and the associations are having trouble finding young people.

user, I...

If self defense is your thing then why not learn martial arts or even boxing. It's far more efficient to deal blunt trauma on some poor dickhead, than it is to get down and naughty with em. user, you're gay
Plenty of white passing roaches out there habibi, let's not forget that Anatolia was Greek owned for thousands of years

Someone didn't wear their athletic supporter, amirite?

Yes! We must gather our strongest teen wrestler's to take down things pedophiles on the mat

>doing the raping

your mentality explains why you wrestle.

Greco-Roman is an incomplete form of wrestling. You can't use your legs or attack them. Still better than most sports though. Ball sports are gay.

Only a faggot like you would think of sex when engaging in a combat sport with another man.

Pankration is the true greek sport, not lilly-livered GR wrestling

>About to get baited into self-doxxing
FFS Hans, are you this dense?

Attached: German ubermensch BTFO Commies.jpg (1300x910, 230K)

Some book i read about ancient Greece described the old wrestling matches as extremely brutal. Pirates, and murderers would enter. They were allowed to break each other's fingers, gouge out eyes, claw off skin, etc.

you think Turks have the same skin-color as Germans?

Seems right, you are only surrounded by mutts.

greco is considered the gay wrestling, it isn't really but there is a reason for the stereotypes.

Ill double leg you and smash your head in lmao then ill suck your dick for saying wrestling is gay

Before MMA developed to where everyone is competent at everything, and strikers learned takedown defense, wrestlers and jui-jitsu dominated the early MMA bouts. You can't beat learning jui-jitsu or wrestling for one on one practical combat skills. Any of them are better than being a fat fuck who spends all his time smoking weed and posting on Jow Forums though.

There was one famous undefeated greek wrestler Leontiskos whose strategy was to break every one of an opponents fingers until they were rendered defenseless or gave up.

no, but football is.

Attached: F1A16C53-619F-4F40-9534-B690AAFAB47E.jpg (480x360, 51K)

yes and no, there was Pale, which had a strict set of rules and Pankration which had like 3: no attacking the groin, the eyes and no biting.

>Combat sport
Spare me you fag, if you're not doing actual damage to your opponent then it's not combat, it's a dance done by faeries like you and urmum
Nice deflection there Selim Selimologlu, but you know that that's not what I said. I've seen plenty of pale Turks, in Turkey no less. Git out
My point was about street fighting though. Why bother with wrestling when you can learn something more productive that will on average end a fight much more quickly. It's cleaner, it's faster, and you don't put yourself at unnecessary risk like you would if you tried to wrestle your opponent, especially if there's more than on person you're up against.
A punch is always more efficient in an uncontrolled environment

Attached: Boxing080905_photoshop.jpg (1797x1110, 2.18M)

Close. Folk style is

If you only knew how bad things are

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-213346_Chrome.jpg (728x804, 198K)

There's a reason for every stereotype.

>t. streamable.com/hp0rg

So you want to try and reduce homosexuality by promoting a sport where men in spandex touch each other? Think it through Susie!

My boy teddy getting lit the fuck up

is he your favorite bull? did you pay $150 to buy a jersey with your favorite bull's name on the back, so you can be a walking unpaid advertisement for him? niggerball is for cucks

> you must be absolutely defenseless

Attached: 38BF5300-19A6-41EF-B55B-AF83A78A5EB1.jpg (750x838, 339K)

t. never played a sport
get laid faggot

i feel like he is the most whitewashed nigger in the league

It proves that you are not gay if you don’t get a boner

No. Guns stop degeneracy.

THATS NOT REAL WRASSLIN

Attached: Thats+not+real+wrasslin+_9aa33eda9e74ab78786c709c9b6a87b8.jpg (400x300, 66K)

Jim Jordan and wrestling are absolutely based