Vaccines: Jews Marking their Territory

Just don't.

Even if (((vaccines))) worked (not really), the "deadly diseases" they supposedly save you from are actually either benign infections, easily treatable, and/or exceedingly rare behaviorally-contracted diseases.

Talk to your local homeschooling co-op about how healthy their vaccine-free families are.

Attached: DTAP_Suffering_Autism.jpg (1111x758, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJYVDc337rE
youtube.com/watch?v=Rrb1XwI2_JA
youtu.be/hC11_29qC0U
youtu.be/KkYH0N7jpaA
youtube.com/watch?v=6UB6Mi3y9kI
youtube.com/watch?v=yCzdliixnmI
youtube.com/watch?v=hC11_29qC0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's worse? Schizos, Q boomers, anti-vaccine facebook moms, redditors? I can't even point at an enemy anymore they are so numerous.

Attached: IstillEndUpDissapointed.jpg (510x511, 66K)

Pure. Unadulterated. Bullshit.

You and Reddit are both 100% pro-(((vaccine))) and Reddit zealously censors any skeptics of (((vaccines))).

Which Jewish vaccine is your fave?

Attached: Reddit_Pro_2.jpg (713x612, 66K)

Why are you here? Go and stay go!

Attached: dilate.png (225x225, 2K)

I hate white mothers, too.
Look at these white parents. Aren't you glad the Jews killed their baby boy before he was able to grow up into a Nazi?
youtube.com/watch?v=JJYVDc337rE

Attached: Brady_Bunch_Measles_Before_Vaccine_SIMPLE_BG.jpg (740x2215, 1.25M)

Why do the Jews at Reddit zealously promote Jewish vaccines? Is it just because they're Jewish, or because they're Jewish AND they want to sterilize and stupefy the hated goyim?

Attached: Reddit_Pro_vaccine.jpg (769x972, 110K)

How do we know this was caused by vaccines and not genital mutilation?

Jews HATE evolution. One day we will prove with DNA testing that they are evil.

I like how she places emphasis on "THOUSANDS" and doesnt understand what it even means
THOUSANDS out of hundreds of millions... yeah we should take her opinion as absolute

You seem really fucking informed about all things reddit, so I ask you again; WHY_ARE_YOU_HERE_? Take your medication and go to sleep.

Attached: 1370810468714.jpg (586x720, 158K)

Definitely. The most important thing when a mother is watching her toddler child physically deteriorate is to nitpick over large numbers which you have no clue about in the first place.

Attached: JewishVaccination.jpg (1920x1469, 1.11M)

Brain scans already do it but you fucking retards hate things that make sense.

hes right though

Vaccines are a long running medicine scam.

Attached: 1559003908050m.jpg (788x1024, 127K)

Why DO you Jews bribe politicians to make your (((vaccines))) for STDs to be injected into every newborn white baby immediately after they emerge from their white mothers?

Attached: Nazis_on_Jewish_Vaccines.jpg (600x587, 271K)

This has already been done

I am Jewish and bipolar myself. I fully understand that I am genetically disposed to being evil and crazy.

Attached: 1557936152156.png (873x531, 86K)

all vaccines are jewish bioweapons against the goyim. do not ever inject this jewish garbage.

maybe you are the jew trying to kill as many kids as possible?

or maybe you are

No, he fucking isn't. He's yet another schizophrenic misinformed useful idiot, that serves nothing but unwillingly spreading disinformation to uneducated gullible retards like all you in this thread.
Anti-vaccers are the flat-earthers of medicine; can't really discuss what actually goes down in big-pharma less we be labelled as fucking delusional anti-vaccine freaks.

Thanks!

Attached: 1551644676054.webm (1920x1080, 1.3M)

Clean your room bucko.

Why would anyone trust the Rothschild-controlled CDC? lol idiots! do 5 seconds of due diligence on this shit.

>polio is a benign infection

oh no no. you are.

Most definitely.

>Jew creates the vaccine
>Jew creates the panic about the "DEADLY DISEASE"
>Jew promotes the vaccine
>Jew bribes politician to mandate the vaccine

>Jew simultaneously mocks you by saying his vaccine is deadly but because he bribed your government, you have no choice but to take it.

lolol goyim. you always lose.

Attached: Vaccine_Textbook_Jews.png (1108x799, 698K)

if a vaccine hurts you, your immune system sucks

Just require vaccines at a later age. Autism becomes apparent about the same time as all of these shots. If the shots are causing it (likely not but just for argument's sake), give them when the brain is more developed. As long as you get the shots before the kid is in school, what's the chance he or she will get those diseases?

Polio is indeed a bigger Jew hoax than the Holocaust.

TLDR: No, the Jews (((Jonas Salk and Albert Sabin))) didn't really save anybody from anything, but actively sterilized millions of white children.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rrb1XwI2_JA

If you meant "If chicken pox hurts you, your immune system sucks", you're correct.

Attached: Chicken_Pox_Childrens_Book_Vintage_2.jpg (300x298, 32K)

>bipolar
that's crazy not evil. I would assume jews are predisposed to BPD which is the real danger to society as a whole.

Ah yes, in an age were 90% of men are psychopathic sissies, let's introduce needles at a later age. Because what we need is fear of needles to be branded as a (((genuine))) disorder.
On a serious note, kids are fucking filthy. Places kids congregate are fucking filthy. Public spaces are fucking filthy. Can you guarantee your kid won't get fucked up from something like head-lice?

it unironically is in 99% of people. the 1% who get paralysis symptoms should NOT be in our genepool anyway

Have sex

Shut up jew scum

>tetanus, pertussis, meningitis b, and measles are all either benign infections or "exceedingly rare behaviorally-contracted diseases"

Attached: 1397408885667.jpg (329x365, 43K)

Antifa Jew, why do white people need to get so accustomed to having needles injected into them? What the fuck kind of life are you planning for the goyim cattle?

Attached: Antifa_Loves_Vaccines.jpg (800x2000, 566K)

they give too strong vaccines then. i never had anything happen to me

Correct. And your Jew vaccines didn't even put a dent in the diseases.

Why does Jew SCIENCE! try to steal the credit that rightfully belongs to gentile engineers, farmers, and plumbers?

Attached: Timeline_Mortality_Rates.jpg (699x960, 70K)

Fuck even am I? An arab, a turkroach rapebaby or a fucking jew? I can't even tell at this point, and you bipedal smegma of a creature aren't helping either!

Attached: F.jpg (770x543, 33K)

>no information
>just attacks

your jew tactics wont work here shlomo

>information
It's not up to me, leaflet, it's a matter of factual. objective reality. You're shit outta luck!

Attached: 1324235345667.jpg (184x184, 13K)

>guys this thing happened to my kid
>but it didnt happen to hundreds of millions
>w-well it's still a massive problem that affects literally everyone why isnt anyone listening to me I'm a woman!!!
You and your Siberia iq can leave

Attached: 1558366178583.jpg (125x123, 3K)

see

The real reason for the rapid decline of common communicable diseases in the USA is not vaccines, but the availability of clean, very safe drinking water.

Attached: Wallpaper325.jpg (1238x663, 220K)

Why are the vaccine free gentiles so much healthier than the vaxxed? What are your Jew (((vaccines))) doing to them?

Attached: Vaxxes_Vs_VaxFree.webm (932x720, 2.28M)

Checked

I don't think it's the vaccines, but rather their diet and antibiotics, fucking with the microbiome in his stomach and therefore with his brain.

Because the vaxxed people keep down diseases. Its not long till the unvaxxed people will start getting infected, as you can see already happening. Some diseases will mutate and make vaccines not work. Then its catastroph

Is this your idea of information? These posts are literally:
>vaccine bad!
>why?
>VACCINE BAD FUCKING JEWS JEWS JEEEEWWWWWWS
>but why though?
>look at all my reddit/facebook/twitter soccer moms' testimonies
>disinformation bullshit
>FUCK YOU YOU'RE A KIKE SHILL TOO REEEEEEEEEEEE

That's no proof. That's just a boomer off his meds making fancy Jow Forums style collages and shitting up the board.

>Clean water
>Food abundance
>Refrigeration
>Hygeine and general sanitation improvements
>Home heating and cooling
>Vitamin discovery

All of these caused the plunge in infant mortality and skyrocketing in lifespan....yet I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE! and Big Pharma give credit to genocidal Jews.

youtu.be/hC11_29qC0U

Attached: Tim_Wise_Antifa_Vaccines.png (646x815, 399K)

'preciatcha

Attached: dab.gif (498x359, 408K)

They just renamed polio to another thing. It's hilarious how people actually believe in vaccines

We were lucky and got maybe a dozen. They vax kids for fucking everything under the sun these days. There is no long term studies on the amount of vaccinations they receive of this caliber.

Attached: cdc-vax-schedule-2016_mini.jpg (740x957, 155K)

we over vaccinate today, there was nothing wrong with the vaccines in the 80s or 90s, now we have 5x as many because Jew need money.
Back to the 80s nigger

This is pol. Pol doesn't like Jew poisons. Why would you expect an anti-semitic board to celebrate Jewish vaccines?

Attached: Ben_Garrison_2.jpg (1062x800, 481K)

There were:

1. Way FEWER vaccines, and
2. A far LOWER compliance rate

So, now, there are about 75 or 80 shots in the USA, and a compliance rate of about 90%. Back in 1980 it was 3 or 4 shots and a compliance rate of 60%.

Attached: Polio_Early_Vaccination_Rates.jpg (1125x851, 59K)

>What's worse?
greeks

"Greeks".

Like, "woman".

Attached: Jew_Tranny_RachelLevine.jpg (1111x981, 619K)

yea no, that's a picture of a child with coxsackie virus or 'slapped cheek' virus. non vaxers are mongs

Good point. NPC's think you should unironically be killed if you don't vaccinate. They are so deep in the matrix.

I wouldn't even get the bare minimum knowing the shit I know on vaccines I do now.

Great video everyone should watch, quick and short (ignore the FE intro)
youtu.be/KkYH0N7jpaA

You're trying so fucking hard to show you belong here, that your argument is grassroots Jow Forums, that you're right in the head.
You managed to miss how your pic proves what I've been saying all this time; there's nothing wrong with vaccines, but the fucked up shit they do to make money and control the masses.

You're nothing but a delusional gaslighting retard that's screaming "KIKE!!!11!" whenever your 3 brain cells worth of fickle mind can't process its own delusions.

fo sho.

(((Vaccines))) are "safe and effective". Bill Nye told me so before he taught me about the gender spectrum with his rap song.

This uppity goy mother deserves this for having a Nazi baby:
youtube.com/watch?v=6UB6Mi3y9kI

Attached: Colton_Vaccine_ Boy_Death_Utah.jpg (1440x1324, 367K)

Idk how much i got but not that many lmao wtf. I remember having to do trips with my class to village nurse and she gave us all shots i dont even know what. Only thing vaccines left me was a scar on my left arm from smallpox vaccine

what?

Which Bill Nye episode is de best? When he says all white babies must be coercively (((vaccinated))) or when he dances to a song celebrating trannyism?

Attached: Bill_Nye_NO_AUDIO.webm (640x360, 570K)

vaccines are effective, not even pharma claims they are 100% safe. we know that some people will have side effects that can be serious and debilitating but the overall benefits to health outweigh the risk. again non vaxers are fucking complete morons

Attached: 1560183045532.jpg (800x800, 143K)

You're talking about being deep in the matrix yet you can't even fucking tell the difference between "s" and " 's". Come on now.
Oof
Sleek ad hominem. Gotta love them famous ausie bantz eh, my pufta friends?
Keep fellating each other, don't let me rustle your jimmies or anything. Who am I to take your delusions away from you.

>Reddit
You're a faggot, but that mod note is patronizing as fuck so he's an even bigger faggot than you.

You're confused.

The video is clear: The vaccine-free goyim DO get more chicken pox, mumps, and measles....and they're HEALTHIER for it.

So you just debunked your own "herd immunity" myth and the very idea that (((vaccines))) are even necessary, even in theory, in the first place.

Attached: Sidney_Crosby_Mumps_2.jpg (660x3707, 894K)

Congratulations. I've had my daily dose of arguing with with a dipshit on the internet. I'm bailing this thread. Enjoy your brain cancer!

Attached: 1553439313630.gif (500x485, 1.6M)

Its not only vaccines, but also pain/fever reducers like tylenol/ibuprofen that should be looked at. Tylenol and ibuprofen aren't as safe as we've been told. Both have found to affect the brain and behavior. Exposure to them in youth or pregnancy is linked to autism/adhd.

Are you going to follow through on your promise to kidnap Lana Lokteff's little boys and coercively (((vaccinate))) them?

Attached: AltRight_Wives_White_Vaccine_Free.jpg (1114x546, 331K)

Attached: 501.png (735x541, 27K)

ur recycled memes are ass

hasbara just ain't what it used to be

Attached: Measles_NBC_Media_Fakery_PATTERN.jpg (720x1239, 308K)

its unbearable, lately every thread on Jow Forums is just an absolute casserole of nonsense

Attached: 1556172692370.png (186x175, 8K)

pol just doesn't love SCIENCE! like Reddit does

Attached: Bill_Nye_Tranny_Dance_Science.jpg (1156x578, 125K)

Vaccines dont contain much more than just the disease and some agents to keep it safe from temperatures. If you dont survive vaccines then you dont have immune system anyways, when you get infected with it you will probably die. Any normal immune system can fight off these diluted weakened versions of disease. Anti vaxxers are cancer people because when disease happens to mutate and become immune to vaccine then so many people have to revaccine themselves and so many people will get infected. Everyone should get vaccined, even just for secure feeling that you wont get infected by some bullshit.

wrong wrong wrong
the herd immunity comes from those who contracted the diseases and survived with a strong life long immunity. Due to age those people are dropping like flies and the herd immunity is going with them.
Vaccine herd immunity will only be effective when over 90% are vaccinated. That includes boosters in adults.
They will start pushing boosters in adults next.

anti-vax helicopter moms would tell you their children are healthier than every vaccinated kid in the world while their retarded kid is literally in the ER for the 5th time in 2 months with a fever of 103. They are the epitome of confirmation bias.

>Be retarded stay at home mom
>Scrolling FB for over 4 hours on the couch while child is drowning in the bathtub
>See antivax post
>Find "evidence" compelling because I'm retarded
>Decide I'm antivax and begin attacking anyone i know that vaccinates their kids
>All my antivax agitprop FB shares keep getting attacked by vaxxers
>losing faith in my antivax principles
>another retarded antivax mom starts liking my retarded antivax posts
>fall deeper in the antivax shithole
>no one, except two other antivax moms, talks to me anymore
>schedule playdate with one
>retarded kid dies of measles

BUT EVERYONE SAID MEASLES WAS TREATABLE!!

>forget that I'm against using otc meds and only allow my kid to have adderall

Why are antivax moms like this?

get the fuck away from you fucking brainlet, you're like a rabid dog

Attached: 1547008680726.jpg (1078x1360, 156K)

you. you are the worst. kill yourself

you wish
vaccines require "adjuvants". These are poisonous agent(s) added precisely BECAUSE they're poisonous and trigger an aggressive allergic reaction

most common adjuvant: aluminum....
youtube.com/watch?v=yCzdliixnmI

Attached: Rats_Aluminum_Makes_Dumber.jpg (1227x1804, 644K)

Just more words to add to the filter.
OP, you're a faggot.

Attached: 1550383839129.jpg (400x550, 85K)

Dude, I LOVE based black science man. Isn't it so cool we have a black man that does science n shiet. Turns out we are all worthless stardust, there is no meaning in life, and we can all fuck trannies.

FUCK, I love science!

Attached: 02tyson-print-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 27K)

jews don't vaccinate their children

How white people actually handled measles before the (((Baruch Blumberg))) created the vaccine, and the Jew media promoted, and they bribed politicians to make the vaccine compulsory

Attached: Measles_Party_Vintage.png (623x1024, 611K)

Hep B. The first one designed to cause selective immunogenic brain damage. It's early clamping of the umbilical cord 2.0.

Yes they want to kill people or make them autists. You are fucking idiot. You can even die from eating allergic food. Bad luck for you if your body cant handle aluminium

You are 100% correct Jews don't stick these toxins into their children.

Jews create them, promote them, and make them compulsory, but they sure af don't use them

Attached: Elites_Fake_Vaccinate.jpg (577x960, 107K)

Kikery: The post

Fuck.Off.Schlomo

settle down, tiger

which one of Wife with a Purpose's 6 kids are you going to kidnap and inject w/ Jew vaccines first?

Attached: WifeWithPurpose on Vaccines.webm (960x540, 1.55M)

why DO you Jews demand white babies get injected w/ the vaccines you create?

Attached: Jew_Vaccines.jpg (1300x488, 132K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hC11_29qC0U

((Vaccines))

Attached: 1560182856615.jpg (1378x1911, 664K)

I have strong Jewish heritage on my mother's side. I think they put something in the vaccines to kill us half breeds off preferentially.

Wanna have a watch party when Season 3 of "Bill Nye Saves the World!" premieres?

I hear his third pro-vaccine episode is REALLY gonna stick it to those Bible-thumping anti-vaxxers!

Well, I gotta go put on my Sheldon jammies and drink some Onions. Night all, and make sure to vaccinate!

Attached: SCIENCE-StarterPack.jpg (849x614, 106K)

Thats why anti-vaxxers are cancer people. Right now i feel pretty immune to general shit thats going around. Only what ive been infected with: chicken pox (very common in my village, it was like a expected time every kid had to go through) and then like 10 years ago bird flu. Now if more antivaxxers come out then i dont know whats going to happen to these diseases which are contained right now. All of them should be put down its a health risk for billions of people

nobody believes you or cares and nobody wants your (((vaccines)))

Attached: Anti_Vaxxer_Yellow_Vests_SB276_NO_AUDIO.webm (480x360, 2.17M)

can you please not reddit space

Attached: 1561551852397.png (399x400, 120K)

Risks versus rewards

Tetanus is probably worth having if you've got a wound that has a high chance of being infected.

Measles is a hit or miss, especially if you're European; ironically, it's only back now due to immigrants. The risk versus reward is probably in the ballpark of having the MMR, though.