Starting a family in clown world

I’m not gonna lie Jow Forums, as shitty and degenerate as the world is getting, I still want nothing more in life than to have a bunch of kids and a family.

I’m 22, an industrial engineer and doing well for myself, but can’t find a suitable mate. I work out and take care of myself, I’m very social, and Have a great family.

Long story short, would I be better off finding a qt Korean/jap waifu, or keep looking for a white woman to carry on my genes? I’m 98% French and German according to 23&Me, and not sure which is more important; continuing my bloodline as my ancestors intended, or just continuing the nuclear family as the forefathers intended.

I’m lost Jow Forums.

Attached: 46FBEBD9-C282-42AC-BD82-F1ED7E10DD10.jpg (1042x586, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't go for asian chicks. Get a white woman, your kids will thank you.

Go to your local church

at the moment i have found a perfect japanese child care worker waifu who is better with money than me and can work her ass off. shes a QT but is not as thick as I would like.. I crave thick booty still and i dont know if i should stay with her or continue being an artist and fuck women for 3-4 years and find another waifu .. im 28 gf is 27

Go with who yiure conptabile with and who you love, that simple. The greasy neckbeards on this board are the last people you should ask for dating advice

Marry a woman in a developing country. You have to live in her country because bringing her here will end up just as bad.

JUST BE A MAN, ITS THAT SIMPLE.

Attached: tv_west_marsden1_index1a.jpg (1956x1304, 716K)

james marsden got cucked by his wife tho

Well I’ve actually considered that.
I love my country and my state, but I’m also fairly gifted I think and can do a lot of good to keep the shitskins in their own country.
I’m probably just being naive though.

Attached: 3E9C6C98-0E63-43E0-A931-B937DFD9F946.jpg (1242x1159, 839K)

Keep your Iberian genes, friend. There aren't enough of us to civilize the savages - find a cute French, Northern Spanish, or Northern Italian gf. Embrace the millennia of French culture and influence. Vive l'Empereur.

im 25 just starting my family, decent career/trade work hard but boss is understanding and knows im pushing to make money for my family and help the company grow. work hard and understand women are dumb. i made my wife a reactionary 88r when im just at 14. they follow your lead and want to invest more out of a childlike urge to please. learn to provide for a woman and the rest falls into place. its just biology.

You shouldn't go Asian unless you speak your partner's language, don't mind allowing their culture in your household and have a plan to shelter your family from Western media. It doesn't make a damn bit of difference how hands on of a father you are when your kids are being indoctrinated everyday in every way. Them being half "minority" is only going to make them susceptible to the propaganda too. They will always identify more with the mother, just how it goes. Basically you want an Asian wife don't half ass it, give up on your home entirely and embrace theirs. Otherwise you might as well just stick to your own race because the risk of having a piss poor family is the same or worse either way if you're doing it in the US.

Is this your dating app or your diary? Go to another country you well to do normal fag

>by the dawns early light

This is everything I have.
They are depriving you of your bright future.
Make sure you are ready to go.
And continue winning the lost.
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: 554250.jpg (1600x983, 681K)

Attached: 1492268531059.jpg (2241x2569, 1.53M)

This. Met my wife there.

marry a white woman and have white babies you dumb white nigger

>23&me

Your results arent accurate and you gave your money and genes to the jews.

If you want to marry an Asian woman, you’ll need to be prepared to relocate to her home country. If you bring her back to the West, she’ll quickly become corrupted.

Thanks man, I’ll give it a look.
My bloodline is from the Midwest in a very german area. If anything I’m inbred.
Did it work?
I’m from Georgia, being a Christian doesn’t really mean much here.
I’ve seen multiple trains ran on girls who go to church every Sunday and Wednesday.

Attached: 0FFB36AB-4E60-4519-AB96-A751753AC201.jpg (1242x805, 504K)

Listen to this user, seriously.

Ok mutt
Which countries breed high iq children and domestic wives

Just go by the rule "not South Korea" and you'll be fine.

I’ve heard this multiple times, why no sorks?
I grew up with two or three and they seem nice enough, what’s the meme?

Attached: 627D6C1D-48E1-400F-9AD4-16E034BD1742.jpg (1242x1574, 1.01M)

>continuing my bloodline as my ancestors intended
This.

disgusting racemixers

subhuman genes are forever

>I'm a fuck up so I'm going to let my son deal with a worse situation by making him a harp...

get a fucking grip, & actually start talking to women in the real world (not online) Literally millions of young good looking white women, dont be a fucking race traitor.

Attached: harps should be banned.jpg (423x366, 33K)

You should be in her country then cunt, fuck off to Japan. People like you create Kalergi’s.

Attached: FFA1098B-1497-414B-A9AB-8A48EAF55F79.jpg (959x639, 63K)

If you're in Georgia you can hit the goldmine in terms of finding a wife. If anything, you can find one in a Chick-Fil-A

Don't date or marry outside your race user.

Have lots of white kids.

Your biggest problem shouldn't be finding a mate it will be raising children in this hellish world. But it must be done if we want to survive.

Attached: 1562087527006.jpg (759x1024, 182K)

100% agreed.

Those children in your pic look fucking disgusting...

ignore this cunt

I do, and I’ve dated many. None of which make suitable wives. They’re all very shallow and lazy.
Have you been to chick a flick my man, that’s the WORST place to look for a wife. Stacy’s everywhere.
I’d like to but as previously stated women my age and even younger have no incentive or skills to raise a family. It’s too selfless.

Attached: C2A1CCC0-B420-4653-BE3C-2F166D61994B.jpg (1242x691, 546K)

>I’m 22, an industrial engineer and doing well for myself, but can’t find a suitable mate.
First, calm the fuck down cunt. You're god damn 22 fucking years old. You're barely off your mothers tit. I didn't meet my wife till I was 30.
Second, you have a great skillset and good job prospects for the future. You'll easily provide for yourself if you live frugally.
Third, don't be fucking looking like a hawk right now to settle down. I didn't' have my first kid till I was in my early 30's. Work and develop yourself in your twenties.

Finally don't betray your race. Marry a white woman. There are decent ones out there you just have to look in the right places. Churches and your coworkers families. Since you're in a male dominated profession you're going to meet lots of men with daughters and sisters who they'll introduce you. They will only do it if you show class, respectability, and trust.

>is racemixing better?
Yikes!

Imagine not being able to find a decent gf in 2019 with modern transportation and communications technology