Jow Forums is right yet again

You guys were right about pizzagate all along. Not only is it real, it is exactly as it was predicted. Billionaires, media Jews, politicians, and hollywood kikes have had a massive secretive pedophile ring in operation for decades where they it to abuse little children. Now that the truth is starting to surface, it looks like the mass arrests are on the horizon.
The real question is, how did Jow Forums know?

Attached: 878[1].png (1012x880, 505K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
youtube.com/watch?v=6MQw3gnAkdI
youtube.com/watch?v=9FUersarZuo
youtube.com/watch?v=6g8cPyakfrM
youtube.com/watch?v=pP2Ok9fFOg0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI
scribd.com/document/125814985/109518200-Regina-s-Story
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

collective consciousness (and a combined IQ of like a billion)

>ow did Jow Forums know?
just stop masturbating and drinking fluoride

wanting to know how bad it truly is.

Attached: finders.jpg (1263x2907, 1.78M)

checked

>mass arrests are on the horizon.
hahHaha are you this inocent?

Attached: egoism.jpg (959x896, 207K)

checked

Quick rundown?

>The real question is, how did Jow Forums know?
nigger its called research

I have a rough estimate (my humble way of saying a pretty fucking spot on estimate)
IQ = 6gorillian

I filter the fluoride out of my shower. Don't drink tap water. Switched to 0 fluoride toothpaste.
Good?

Tldr man

The saddest words of tongue or pen:
The eternal “Jow Forums was right again”

Attached: 677217A7-4D81-4069-8D95-F030415C8CAC.jpg (644x598, 66K)

>IQ
>Intelligence Quotient
>You literally have to take the average of all the IQs not just add them
t. room temperature IQ

This is everything I have.
They are depriving you of your bright future.
Make sure you are ready to go.
And continue winning the lost.
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: Light1.jpg (4608x2566, 2.26M)

So why did that gunman fail when he showed up at the shop? How did they hide the children and the dungeon?

>it is exactly as it was predicted.
nobody could predict this. all we did was piece together facts

>how did Jow Forums know
Some people on here aren't low iq normie faggots.

Jow Forums is master race.

Of you admit we were right then you are a shill.
>omg you were totally right 4channers how do we stop the pizza eaters!?
Fuck off yiu low iq mongrel

This is just the tip of the ice(((berg))).

stop masturbating. your mind will expand

Fucking newfags, intelligence agencies are enabling child trafficking for prostitution, blackmail, and unacknowledged special access programs. inb4 spoonfeed me more, go read like an adult if you actually care

I remember Jow Forums was discussing how to raid epstein Island by boat around the time pizza was pumping

Wish you niggas would

He was a paid actor blackmailed by his own criminal hit and run record and he landed a single round into the hard drive of the computer while making us all look crazy. He succeeded exceedingly at his delegated task, and you know this.

Attached: 7D96A6A0-AE46-4FEE-9CA3-8527F413275F.jpg (400x534, 48K)

Is everyone here just ignoring that Epstein was already charged for this sort of shit? It's not a fucking big reveal.

Attached: D&C_For_Dummies.jpg (750x1195, 236K)

Aluminum free deodorant, methyl b12, and lugols iodine next.

a bunch of young flea bitten mal-nourished kids were playing in a park while being watched by two guys in suits (this happened in florida). police are called. a multi regional investigation started as the cult was already in the crosshairs of washinton DC police. a couple other agencjes involved as well.

the men in suits said they were taking the kids to monterrey mexico to a "school for smart kids".

a couple properties were seized, a warehouse in particular.

an occult altar was prominantly placed there.

an album of images were discovered. naked children, children and adults in white robes. goats being sacrificed. children "rebirthing" dead goat foetus' into their dead mother, etc...

a mainframe with teletype machine. papers discussing sale of kids from American embassy in hong kong. discussion of sales of children in the netherlands, palestine, etc...

paperwork involving the complex distribution of children thru some kind of network.

the investigation was stopped dead in it's tracks. the CIA claimed state secrets privilege and the case was shut down almost immediately. (was later found the finders cult did computer work for the CIA, had broken into intelligence agency systems before. the head of the cult had continuous spook ties. the cult leader's son was a pilot for air america, etc...)

the kids were brought back into the custody of the finders cult.

Jow Forums is always right
the numbers never lie

Because Jow Forums is a Christian board.

Repent of your sin, take up the Cross, and follow Jesus Christ.

Attached: F14A7C3B-F821-40E5-9BE8-F1E4AA446799.jpg (750x412, 305K)

Because only brainlets believed that kids were literally being caged up in the basement.

It was about the spider web of power, not just a single weirdo degenerate ping pong bar.

The power of free speech.
It's why (((they))) want it GONE.

He still believed in the "conspiracy" even after the police caught him, so just because he failed doesn't make it true.

CIA funds their black ops by child trafficking.

>I remember Jow Forums was discussing how to raid epstein Island by boat

Jet ski assault along with an armed Cessna

Fuck. Post moar. I’m at work on my phone.

Bump for more redpill

nsfw, but pretty vital. might have problems sleeping if you are sensitive to fucked up shit.

isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

youtube.com/watch?v=6MQw3gnAkdI

this podcast is pretty huge as well.

finally.

youtube.com/watch?v=9FUersarZuo

the famous "greenbaum speech"

these three links/clips are the best first start to genuine cases of ritual abuse/elite pedophilia. it is actually worse than pizzagate lets on.

Attached: 1561169388573.jpg (1256x1675, 942K)

checked and truepilled

Thanks bro. I’m already pretty familiar with most of this shit but not the specific pic posted. God bless.

Based NXIVM tread poster.Keep up the good work user.
Do you still have the transcript of the greenbaum speech because I didn't saved it the last time.

Attached: Pizzagate fake shooter.jpg (1866x2024, 620K)

>the investigation was stopped dead in it's tracks. the CIA claimed state secrets privilege and the case was shut down almost immediately

Attached: 1909346563565.jpg (890x1030, 236K)

Hmmmm, which version of the bible has this vagina-like image in it?

The Ladies Love King James Version LLKJ

It's real, and it will change society completely when outed.

Attached: 35419805676.jpg (1324x631, 201K)

Spongebob "about to square up" pants told me.

Attached: IMG_0867.jpg (496x505, 87K)

Jow Forums is always right.

Jow Forumswas not right. Jow Forums harrassed pizzagaters. Jow Forums hated pizza fags.
>Jow Forums was right. Jow Forums investigated elite pedos
Both are true.
>Jow Forums is not one person. One voice.
Stay Frosty, Jow Forums

Attached: 5DAF415F-A09F-47D5-8C06-E4BA70CFF16A.jpg (500x500, 52K)

I don't get the pic, pls explain

Attached: pikachu.png (1354x784, 869K)

Get your mind out of the gutter, that is the intersection of two circles of the same radius, a vesica piscis.

With the wings extending at the tops of it and a head near the top? And then quotes stating that the night and the day are thine? And the lord right at the opening? Hmmmm, no gutter mind, just a dirty artist

no bro, just the speech on yt. i lost so much good data when my old stone age xp run computer died. some of it is still around on some usb sticks somewhere.

fuck. forgot about the shooter who magically hit the comet pp computer hard drive.

we know because we aren't censored by the kikes

Shut your rat snout, filthy kike vermin, reprobate spawn of a shitbeast.

I really regret not having saved it, thanks anyway.
> forgot about the shooter who magically hit the comet pp computer hard drive
It's a magical place where things can disapear too.

Attached: 24041.jpg (960x720, 61K)

Masters at baiting

Jesus christ. That is fucking savage.

This, unironically people knew a lot more about the real world in the 90s, before social media rotted brains. There was also the Dutrox Affair, Barney Franks call boy ring, and the Boystown scandal. Bush senior's gay hookers. Satanic elites were household conversation in the 80s.

He took a strong man and crushed him like a jellybean

Attached: image.jpg (255x320, 20K)

Even has her hands ready to hold onto the sweet cock that penetrates the lord like the walls of vagina. I just don't see how you don't see it. Once you overcome your anger and wipe away your tears you may be better suited to see the image as described.

Soon kike.
Keep talking.

youtube.com/watch?v=6g8cPyakfrM

youtube.com/watch?v=pP2Ok9fFOg0

want a feel for how bad it has been for these kids start this clip at 13.20 . it is only about five minutes or so. it is from the diary of paul bonacci. the franklin scandal, along with the dutroux affair, are probably some of the biggest exposures of all this shit.

I have no further imagery to help you with beyond that. I just feel you lack a proper appreciation for the arts that your dirty "sacred" writers have pointed out before you. Other than that her lick-able angel clit head looks ready for the tongue.

very edgy, and quite epic, my dude.

>epstein says hes gonna start naming names
>clinton foundation quickly shit out a statement the same day
It's finally actually fucking happening, isn't it?

>how did Jow Forums know?

Magic, obviously.

No, Jow Forums is gonna get blue balled yet again.

It's in the bible user. Jews are the synagogue of satan.

>t. room temperature IQ

"Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."
Now take all of the shitty threads, the larps, the crazy rants, and compare each to reality. A vast majority of the time they are wrong but through collective consciousness somehow this hive mind manages to pour the most concentrated autism into the right one and bring it to the forefront of attention.
It's a distillation of concentrated retard that takes a while for results to show nut when they do, it's glorious and memorable.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI

>The real question is, how did Jow Forums know?
basically random numbers, a frog God, seemingly coincidental internet slang and just basically assuming the worst of everyone who is Jewish and/or connected to Jews.

Attached: whydidyouforceme.jpg (680x524, 79K)

>Id: No 3D Sexy
Pedofags getting denied confirmed

Get rekt faggot

Attached: 1561784604766.jpg (366x450, 60K)

Unfortunately no, see
It just runs out if steam, and everyone goes back to sleep, nothing ever happens

(checked)
Person by person, the users of this board may be anything from idiot retards to genius Ph.D candidates. Together, they form a nearly perfect zeitgeist detector and conspiracy radar.

CHECKED

The collective is never wrong.

Kek wills it

Attached: 1561659237322.jpg (249x249, 41K)

Idk how people can deny Pizza Gate, it’s much more than a pizza place. Even the no debatable evidence and how certain people are connected to certain things show that something very weird was going on. Remove all the conspiracy and focus on only the probable facts and try to explain it as if something normal is happening.

Jow Forums is a thousand monkeys on a thousand typewriters sort of place. It is bound to be right a lot since these monkeys are also autistic and NEET-tier.

"And there were lots of parties! I remember I ran to the bathroom of the hotel L’Hirondellein the Queen Elisabeth Street in Knokke where a party was taking place. I was breathing heavily when I crawled towards the toilet, fighting the urge to throw up. One of the men had orally raped me pushing so deeply in my throat that I had gagged, upon which he had beaten me. After a while however he had found another victim and I had taken advantage of this to flee to the bathroom. But instead of throwing up I had started to cry uncontrollably. I was taken over completely by feelings of panic, fear and helplessness and pushed myself against the cool tiles of the bathtub. The door opened. One of the abusers entered, closed the door and sat down in front of me. I tried to stop crying but the tears kept coming. It looked as if a dike had burst inside me. He caressed my hair, whispered in a soothing way that I was safe now. “Don’t be afraid little girl, I’m with you now…” And he stroked my hair, pulled me close to him. I braced myself at first, afraid to get hit again, but his hands kept caressing me. I cried against his chest and my little eight-year-old body

>eight-year-old body

was shaking against his shoulders. I put my little arms around his neck, hesitating, and cuddled up against his body. I allowed all the pain and misery to break loose. I cried as if I would never stop, clung to him like a drowning person. Then his hand went between my legs. Suddenly, without any warning, he turned me around, made me sit on all fours and raped me. He breathed heavily when he came, pushed me away, zipped his pants and left. I had turned him on by looking to him for consolation and protection."

Regina Louf, Dutroux Affair victim. Her full testimony can be found here:

>scribd.com/document/125814985/109518200-Regina-s-Story

Attached: 8293874234.png (1070x601, 507K)

because I escaped them

>autistic and NEET-tier
Thanks

Attached: 157117.gif (480x270, 3.54M)

>Good?
ya, make sure you eat healthy food you grow yourself, they put poisons in your food, don't ever use anything with chemicals, no plastics, plastics make you queer

follow your nose

The oven is calling rabbi.

Attached: OVENed.gif (622x423, 1.84M)

Our gaydar's become amplified and resonate further when we are together.

Attached: 0b3e18ec0d593ef896abab3f21aaf7c15e221bcf1e62463c074791dacd35d28f.jpg (541x400, 33K)

there is no conspiracy theory u fucking dipshits

you will believe that airports existed in 1776

Bill Clinton took at least 26 trips on Epstein's plane nicked named "The Lolita Express" to his private kiddie rape island.
He ditched his Secret Service detail when he went there.
Epstein co-founded the Clinton Foundation
Nancy Pelosi's daughter (DNC committee official) is already saying "some of our faves are implicated"
Trump may have rode on this guys plane once and Trump called Epstein a "terrific guy" in 2002
(((They))) have decided the only way they can bring Trump down is via proxy as they expose their giant blackmail pedo ring.
Shits about to get ugly.

Huh? Seems like one dude fucked kids and invited a few people to those parties

Unironically this.
>Freedom of speech
>Freedom of press
Funny how freedom shines the light on darkness.

he failed to do a flip

the only people who want freedom of speech banned are u right wing dipshits

well hey if you are for free speech i see nothing wrong with you shills calling out hypocrisy,. problem is many of you believe ends justify the means, and only wish to subvert.

Me too. Especially before that bigger set his tunnels and caves on fire.

>right wing people want freedom of speech banned
>right wing people hang out on Jow Forums
The mind rot you liberals suffer from is unbelievable.
SAD

what????