Illegal immigrants make more than blacks

So illegal immigrants make 9k more a year than Black Americans...

Attached: BCFE84E3-A081-4A37-936E-8F98289CF00D.jpg (746x981, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/laborunionreport/2019/07/08/census-bureau-data-non-citizens-earn-9k-per-year-black-americans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they also work harder than black americans

Is that before or after taxes?

Illegal migrants obviously don't pay taxes on their earnings.

>Black Americans
no such thing. Either you're American, or you're not.

Non citzens =/= illegals.

H1B Pajeets make a lot of money

>0+9000=9000

Who would have thought.

neither do blacks

Because even though they're blatantly violating immigration law, they're actually really really hardworking when they get over here.

I've never met an Indian or an Asian immigrant who wasn't hardworking. If they're not pulling in six figures with tech firms they're busting their ass to run their own business and put their kids through American colleges.

They're everything we want immigrants to be. But Democrats just keep pandering to literally every other immigrant group except them and Europeans.

linky?

Because we actually work

The one advantage to being Canadian. Most of our immigrants are functional.

>I've never met an Indian or an Asian immigrant who wasn't hardworking
You have never worked around pinoys or indians than.

and then they make sure only their kids and other Indians can get those tech jobs they became managers for. Fuck off you have no idea what you are talking about

>muh hardworking immigrants
Boomer detected

Fun Fact: illegals use ITIN's to file for refunds and actually get money back and the end of the year. like $4000 refunds.

t. irs employee

>They're everything we want immigrants to be.
Nah, we don't want immigrants, full stop.

Post this shit to black Twitter asap. Divide and conquor.

This DESU famalam

Are they white? no. opinion discarded boomer.

All white South Africans should be given refugee status. Fuck off we are full for everyone else.

If my income wasn't taxed and I got to keep everything I earned, I'd be working 80 hours a week

Literally almost anyone is richer than a nigger if they are not living off welfare.

I don't know why we haven't been pushing this on niggerinternet

niggers hate illegals

That's a stereotype. I've worked with a lot of people straight off the boat from mexico because I'm too lazy to go to college. Most of them are hard-working, and they usually don't seem miserable just to be at work, which is pleasant. But then there are some that are fuck ups and don't stick around long. It may be racist but I assume most of the women working for home cleaning services are illegals. They usually barely speak english. They are usually pretty shitty at their jobs and they always use your cleaning supplies even if they are supposed to bring their own. There are some immigrants though that are incredibly hardworking and you just have to respect that. I worked with a guy from Algeria, he was a teacher or something and then he brought his family over and he had to work in a warehouse with losers like me. He was really shocked at how expensive everything was over here but he never complained, and somehow after a few months he had gotten some cushy job at security system company. So yes there are some hard-working immigrants and that's great, but 100.000s of illegals coming in on a consistent basis is something entirely different. Those are opportunists who see a way to exploit our nation for a quick buck.

Indians and Asians? Yeah, they work their asses off.

Mexicans don't. That is a myth. They work until their family is fed and the rent is paid. And then they stop working.

t. Do a shit-ton of business in Laredo.

>Because even though they're blatantly violating immigration law, they're actually really really hardworking when they get over here.

t. Paco Jose

The truth of the matter is that the illegals ARE lazy and do a REAL shit job.

Fuck off with your propaganda.

This. They do terrible fucking work 9/10 times.

redstate.com/laborunionreport/2019/07/08/census-bureau-data-non-citizens-earn-9k-per-year-black-americans/

Attached: DFC46DF6-825E-4112-8A8B-8A26485BF1DE.jpg (474x613, 30K)

cannot troll the libs with that source, got a better one.

Ya they actually work.

Fake and gay. There is no citizenship question on the census.

>San Franshitsco is based!
>Hongcouver is based!
>Everywhere should be like the urban west coast, just no spics!

Imagine acknowledging the existence of Europeans in your post but having such a hardon for Asians that you say they're the perfect immigrants.

We're still living in the based-black-dude-in-a-MAGA-hat era of coping and bargaining.
Fucking clown world

Attached: 1558993432087.png (873x1309, 383K)

Wtf? I love illegal immigration now

Attached: 030118_ad-pom_article.jpg (756x438, 322K)

Does it matter? Do you think niggers are smart enough to realize illegal immigrants are lowering their wages? That is if they work, since most of them are sitting on welfare.

they are also and most importantly incredibly CHEAP

Non citizens in this context is referring to people with visas working as software engineers

>mfw the govt is trying to pit blacks against illegal hispanics

this could get spicy lads

Attached: 1562486973217.png (795x1022, 435K)

So you're saying Mexicans consistently work to ensure they families are fed and rent is paid?

>I've never met an Indian or an Asian immigrant who wasn't hardworking.
Then you don't know shit.
I work in the hospitality industry and every single Indian I have the displeasure of interacting with is a fucking lazy shyster.

Everyone but me gotta learn this

Obviously ur a troll

Hispanics would further cleanse the black menace. Would that be a positive?

I DO SAY, THE ONLY POSITIVE WOULD BE IF THEY CLEANSED EACH OTHER !

Attached: pierce.jpg (1351x1033, 102K)

No shit

>Illegal immigrants make more than blacks

"Non-Citizens" doesn't mean illegals. It can also mean resident aliens, some of whom have pretty decent work. My father isn't an American citizen, he's a legal immigrant from Australia. He has a bomb ass job, like 550k a year as VP of a corporate IT department.