Advice, pls

>be me
>due to a shit situation I had to move out of my parents house
>short time
>very poor
>only place I could find cheap enough is in the absolute shittiest part of my city
>pretty sure Im the only white guy in the entire area
>place is extremely shitty and just about run down but its dirt cheap
>windows are either boarded up or have bars on them
>black people hanging out all over the place
>mfw Im driving home and they are just standing in the street (pic related) and hardly move for me to go past
>night time is fucking scary with loud music and people yelling
>have lived here silently for a week till yesterday
>leaving my house Im pretty sure the first time they even noticed me
>hear a guy across the street yell whats up to me
>I look up and see a bunch of guys staring at me
>some literally holding handguns
>I just get in my piece of shit honda and go to work
>all I have is a dinky .22 rifle and Im completely alone
I have no money saved because my job is so shitty. What can I do because Im seriously scared they are going to like kick in my door and kill and or rob me

Attached: a09.04 PM 003.png (781x465, 822K)

shoot the biggest nigger in the neighbourhood to assert your dominance

Get a big fucking dog. Dont socialize it. Walk that fucker around and let it bark and pull you towards people.

Great way to get his dog shot, and him robbed you fucking idiot

Fact is only thing you can do is get a fucking pump 12g or a pistol for a few hundos, keep it ON YOU if its a pistol. Like them. No one will ever search you if youre not a dumb faggot.

Or move.

Two choices.

You know what the gun is for. Be ready to fire, and duck, and fire.

Go sign up for gibs and move to trailer park country .

Nice leaf

Start fucking thier females helps for social aceptance

Weathers warm , better to live in your car in a white area than in niggerville . Put your shit in storage somewhere .

You in TXK(903)?

We tax the people to make a retard summer camp for retards like you.

Go enlist in the retard forces and steal my tax money you fucking retard.

You still alive OP ? Or did the nignogs get you already ?

>You in TXK(903)?
NO DOXX, BRO

Attached: a09.17 PM.png (1076x465, 854K)

>when Tyrone is raising Tyler's baby

Attached: reeehehe.jpg (508x484, 52K)

Flee to South America.

jew

Let them sell drugs and turn tricks out of your house. They will eventually accept you and stop beating your ass on sight. Might even let you smoke some crack and fuck one of the neighborhood hookers in front of them. Trust me one of my first places was in the hood and it actually turned out awesome

You say whats up back, you moron. Sleep with your gun. A shotgun is only $200 bucks. Even a nigger can manage that. If you can't then stay there where you belong. You sound as bad as them.

They are starting to say whats up to you so they can get friendly and bum cigs and money off you. Thats what happened when i moved to philly. Fuck them and never give them anything bc that'll just be the start.

If you know him are you gonna help him out or what ?

Pretend your russian. Nignogs dont fuck with russians. They are superstitious.

Better yet hang him

Join the military.

I think the locals just stole his phone. RIP in peace OP.

hang around with a really fat out of shape guy, if tshtf, scoot, while they're picking him off you can make your exit

Stop being a pussy. They can sense your dear and to them that means weakness. Christ almighty, mate. This is common sense. Did you grownup in a gated community or something? Grow some balls

You have to bum them not vice versa

Go to the library, check out other cities. Check out rents in other cities, and look at the job market to see if there are jobs you can do.
Sell the Honda and everything you have (including rifle) for as much as you can get. Get a cheap airplane ticket to that state where you can live for less money. Get a job at a gas-station or washing dishes, move up in the world.
(stay away from the drug poor, working poor and drug poor are not the same).

I heard a similar story of a guy that moved to a shit area of DC and was approached by a few of them saying they "don't want no serial killers in they neighborhood."

I live close to, but not directly in a neighborhood like this. Just act unhinged but confident whenever you are in a sketchy area and they won't fuck with you. Wear cheap earbuds but don't listen to anything so you can ignore them if they try to get your attention without seeming weak or provoking them, while still being alert. Also fuck all these people saying to buy a gun, that shit can be more dangerous than not having one if you are dealing with a group of people who are easily provoked (and might have guns themselves). Can't go wrong with some mace, though. Overall, don't act like a victim lest you become one.

$1.99 for a bacon and egg sandwich is pretty sweet.

>>leaving my house Im pretty sure the first time they even noticed me
?

yeah I bet it's delicious too

Get a carry pistol and learn to shoot it you dumb nigger.
>but I’m poor!
It’s your life dude. Also, you can get a 12 gauge shotgun, maverick 88, for 200 bucks for home defense.

Befriend them and become king of the niggers. Be the Avatar dude.

You'll be fine kid. When you get older you're realize the hard times were the best times. I promise.

No shoot yourself with .22 rounds to build up an immunity to their larger caliber rounds.

How old are you?

RIP OP

OP is a fag. Living in the hood is like live action GTA. Its fun.

make sure to look up odd jobs on craigslist. helped me get through some rough times