Wikipedia alters Jeffery Epstein’s page

Wikipedia attempting damage control of the pedophile left by removing names like Clinton and Kevin Spacey...

> naturally leaving Trumps name to keep the name association in peoples head

Attached: 7F4B5465-042A-452B-8446-B90CD8D30121.jpg (1242x1607, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brock_Pierce
archive.fo/1l12Y
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jeffrey_Epstein&offset=20190708023633&action=history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Joeblacko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Joeblacko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein#Personal_life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The gear have begun to move again. This is the next angle\narrative. Shit will probably be the worst one yet.

Attached: AFP_1IC5Z4.jpg (3774x2516, 1.26M)

Wikipedia seems to have been (((compromised))).

This is VERY disturbing. They could be using this as a methods to pretend to take down Trump (I say pretend because both Democrats and Republicans are controlled by the same (((masters))) ) whilst leaving Clinton and the implicated British "nobility" untouched.

Either way I don't expect Epstein to get more than 5 years, he's simply too rich and Jewish to not be above the law.

Bump.

Attached: 1558469251599.png (911x403, 448K)

doing good work, user. saved to the clown world folder.

Fake and gay. I just went to Wikipedia and all that shit is still there

This is why I never give money to Wikipedia. They used to do God's work now it's a fucking PR website.

Wiki is full of liberal whitewashers, their articles on the USSR and stuff literally cite people on the CIA payroll.

I'm just glad the logs and talk pages are public so people can find their bullshit with a little digging.

1/2

Actor Brock Pierce was accused (along with Bryan Singer) of molesting some underage actors, fled the country (case was ignored by Robert Mueller) and somehow reemerged in America as a crypto near-billionaire. He was connected to the Clinton Global Initiative and attended a crypto conference on...wait for it...Little St James island with Jeffrey Epstein.

Here is his Wikipedia page before:

Attached: brock-pierce-pedophile-clinton-connection before.png (849x385, 25K)

>
2/2

And here is his freshly scrubbed Wiki page now:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brock_Pierce

Note the connection to the Clinton Global Initiative has been deleted?

Absolutlely disgusting. Hang them all.

Here's Pierce's link to Epstein:

archive.fo/1l12Y

The put it back now.

It has always been compromised retard.

Wikipedia is a fucking joke, the editors have no oversight and unprotected articles can be edited by anyone

>digitized child abuse-backed currencies
What the fuck kind of clown world are we living it.

HEY CUTDICK BRAIN DAMAGED BABY RAPING JEWS FROM THE ADL, I KNOW YOU'RE HERE ON THIS SITE WATCHING WHAT WE SAY SO REMEMBER THIS
YOU
ARE
GOING
TO
BURN
TO
DEATH
IN
AN
ACTUAL
HOLOCAUST

>Jewy website acts jewy
>more at eleven

this thread needs more traction. I want a folder full of scrubbing captures.

Yep, seems Share Blue might have a side project cleansing Wiki pages using Sorosbucks.

It's tough on a day with so much news with Epstein and Slick Willie. Maybe a new thread on a slower day will yield more for your folder. But we'll try to keep it bumping along.

Attached: 6CC1CF5C-A81D-4468-8B04-04A47DA92D92.jpg (480x483, 65K)

anyone who claims that old men fucking young women, who then have babies, increase the lifespan of the human race are not telling the truth

anyone who has sex with someone under the age of 25 must hang, anyone who is under 25 having sex must be arrested for social disorder, put into a re-education camp, and then put on a list that tracks mentally ill people for the rest of their lives

anyone who has art of paintings, whose colour configuration depicts someone under the age of 25 in a sexual or nude position must hang

anyone who has pieces of plastic or rubber or latex, whose colour configuration depicts someone under the age of 25 in a sexual or nude position must hang

anyone who has masturbation paraphernalia or toys, must hang, they are unnatural, and degenerate

Bump and counter edit

Damage control

Attached: IMG_20190709_070932.jpg (1022x905, 229K)

bump

Wikipedia's been pozzed for a long time now. It was never a legit resource anyway but so many people used it regardless of dubious claims of fact, it was sort of memed into daily reality. Like Snopes. There's a whole twisted hierarchy of wiki contributor politics that gets pretty nasty.

You're all a bunch of faggots

It's not "le jewish conspiracy Wikipedia xd", everyone can modify a Wikipedia article

The dude who removed everything related to the Clintons is pic related, joeblacko, which looks like the account has been created just for this purpose.

By browsing the history : en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jeffrey_Epstein&offset=20190708023633&action=history you can see that a lot has been removed

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-09_06-58-41.png (1690x100, 39K)

Bump

Attached: 7D96A6A0-AE46-4FEE-9CA3-8527F413275F.jpg (400x534, 48K)

They should have scrubbed the credit for First Kid too.

Oh sure, it's all fun and games for us. But does anyone think of poor old Winston Smith, who has to spend all night making sure people know that Oceania is at war with Eurasia?

Attached: WinstonSmith.jpg (1600x1107, 217K)

B-but my wife is 24. I'm only 26

Epstein is a Dem operation. Screencap this nibba

Now if we look more closely to this joeblacko guy, it appears that he's in fact on Wikipedia since at least 2016 : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Joeblacko

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Joeblacko

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-09_06-57-44.png (1513x32, 15K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Joeblacko

seems this fellow was already on thin ice with wiki admins and probably got blocked for these latest shenanigans

IT'S THE NOOSE FOR YOU NONCEY BOY

Better now

Attached: 3C90A111-B433-484E-8309-21DB8DDE7922.jpg (750x1313, 521K)

dude, wikipedia has always been compromised. it is seething with darkness.

always read the talk page. in fact you can get mind blowing info from te talk pages, and also see how wicked and flagrant the lies and disinfo gets.

check out the talk page on the franklin scandal sometime. an editor by the name of MONGO squats on it and reverts everything. reading the talk page will infuriate and also unsettle you.

MONGO interestingly enough has an encyclopedia dramatica page. apparently he has ties to omaha nebraska (franklin scandal) and also the the bush jr administration.

It's still there.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein#Personal_life

Attached: street_sweeper.png (397x199, 3K)