Has anyone noticed how Japan can simultaneously have "stronk" womyn characters but their people and characters still...

Has anyone noticed how Japan can simultaneously have "stronk" womyn characters but their people and characters still retain their femininity?

Attached: ff.jpg (500x1000, 75K)

Because they don’t hate men. Modern American/Euro feminists tie their pro woman identity with being anti men

What percentage of Japanese media is Jewish owned?

My first guess is 45% but I might be wrong

Has anyone noticed how these feminist/incel living memes are simultaneous showing us who the people that dont deserve to breed are and preventing them from doing so?

What do you mean

No idea. They do have definite jew influenced elements. But even when they exist they are less overt than in western media.

It also doesnt seem to effect their population as much.

Attached: ff_1.jpg (1920x1080, 453K)

It's simple really;
"Women are strong because who they are, not what they are."
This Japanese outlook is much better because it humanizes women and gives them personality. Women do not compete against men, the compete with men. Women still maintain their femininity and love being women. They still love cute things, they still want to be married and have children, and they still have their beautiful crown of hair. These women have personalities and can be relatable.

Meanwhile in Disney
"Women are not just better than men, women can be better men than men."
Women compete against men. Women spurn their femininity and reject their natural instincts. Women are not to be tied down by men or children Women see womanhood as oppressive Women find beauty in being ugly and fat.

Attached: __asuka_senran_kagura_and_senran_kagura_new_wave_drawn_by_yaegashi_nan__b7779252861ea1a1bd72a3998f61 (640x800, 106K)

Maybe that is it. I dont know, I have never been to Japan or China but it seems like there is less animosity in general. Maybe its a side effect of their homogeneity. Its always funny whenever jap media portrays multiculturalism or "equality" positively considering they dont have to live it.

In this game series in particular its funny considering in the two I've played the lead females who are very strong and stronger than the men both still like female things like baking.

Attached: 20190706072455_1.jpg (1920x1080, 459K)

Japan still has a strong view of feminine strength while the west only seems to have that in traditional circles. Otherwise it's foolish attempts to be more like the male role.

>Because they don’t hate men
I heard many times from people who browse jap-infested boards that japs complain about how their women hate them and sell themselves off to foreigners (mostly the aryan steryotype), and also how they strive for the 20% because of the huge salary gap between women and the common jap. Also iirc many women there have big personality issues/loose screw

To quote Cowboy Bebop
>I like a woman that can kick my ass

Valkyria Chronicles 4 was the best in the series.

sauce on pic?

I'm not done yet so no spoilers please. I like it so far but I could do without the tranny.

I also think the characters from the first game are better. In general. Even the "tranny" joke character, Jann. Shows how the views on that have changed so much over so little time.

Interesting, so you think that jap men view their women the same as we view ours? Grass is greener kind of deal?

I'd like to add that I also heard that the jap men who are able to marry a woman have to put up with the woman's desire to work and the way the women value more work than their husband. Not sure if this value is the same regarding children

Valkyria Chronicles 4.

Isara a cute

Attached: ff.jpg (1920x1080, 421K)

if you identify as a "feminist" or an "incel" your lot in life is your own fault.

>hint: if you unironically consume anime you are an incel

This seems the case. I'd recommend watching some of Yuta's interviews (a famous jap interviewer that speaks english in YT). Some videos might have had their opinions bought, but still, overall, you can get the vibe the japs are on in most of the questions asked

Same with the VC series, all the girls could wipe out any men they want and their tanks but still yearn for a normal life of a woman.

Attached: valk.jpg (2350x834, 326K)

Didn't she die in 1? How is she alive? Or each VC is a different timeline?

>anime bad

Just get here off the boat from reddit? Also its not someone's fault if they despise the unnatural role that womanhood has taken all over society in the west.

Maybe they need an injection of more traditionalist gender roles too then. I dont know enough, most of my knowledge of Japanese culture and society is anime and just bits I here about here and there from tourists, travelers or English speakers online.

It cuts both ways. Ever heard of 2D Waifu movement? Truth is it's real. If Japanese women have issues with their men, Japanese men play on women's jealousy and say they have a 2D waifu. Believe it or not this is really effective and pisses off japanese women. There is also the fish lady thing too where women are too old (25 or older) for any meaning relationship with a man. Japanese men are just as picky with women as women are with men. Its strange from an outsider's point of view where we are taught to settle for anything.

I hope no one in here was wanting to play vc1 but yes she died. Vc4 runs concurrent with the timeline of vc1 focusing on a different front of the war.

It's because they are written to be actual people than the creatures we have roaming around.
Most people have no personality, all they are are kneejerk reactions to things that happen and you see that in the media those jerkoff produce.
Japan is no better but due to the quantity of such media they produce, something good is bound to surface.

Japan's issues come from the same things that the West's do. Japanese women left the home, the bad economy, putting work above family, and Japan's post WW2 fear of being left alone didn't help out. The only difference is that Japanese people aren't willing to give up their traditions, they won't give ground. When a man marries a woman the woman is expected to quit her job and prepare for child bearing. Men are the bread winners. Usually in a normal society family is first, friends are second, work is third. Japan has this backwards putting work above all else, friends who fear being alone, and family gets ignored.

I think the men need to be the authority in the house again, and nowadays this would only be achievable through salary
>Believe it or not this is really effective and pisses off japanese women
It does? Looooooool, I thought they would deem it as childish, nice to know
>Japanese men are just as picky with women as women are with men
That's also something else I have heard, and from my own research, it is true
>Ever heard of 2D Waifu movement?
Yeah, and I always thought it was not only a joke but if true a joke of a movement, but recently, after much thought and seeing many proofs, I fully understand their position
>Its strange from an outsider's point of view where we are taught to settle for anything.
I'm interested in hearing how this is taught. I was always taught by my parents as to what look for in this specific subject, so I don't know how the brainwashing happens to others

japan still makes media that appeals to ideals
beauty, intelligence, etc
even the west had plenty of strong feminine figures in the past, both before and after Christianity
but the west today embraces all forms of decay, masochism, and debasement
it's not just "stronk womyn", it's almost everything they create

Attached: ted kaczynski on leftists.png (1200x1630, 152K)

Attached: 1432607436420.jpg (861x787, 132K)

>muh incels
Redditors are the first to hang on the day of the rope.

i have been here for over a decade and i have seen the first wave of anime retards that started this site come and go due to cancer and suicide.
you arent special retard. it will ruin you just as quick as smack or meth.

incel was a term coined by Jow Forums around 2011 to justify their obsession with sex despite their inability to acquire it.

Women working is truly a blight. Destroy the family and dynamic for more worker units to feed into the (((economy))).

I hope Japan snaps out of it soon. They remain a beacon for now for hopes of an advanced homogenous society. It would be a shame to see them go the way of so many others.

Yup

That was a shame, I liked Rosetta I kept "her" in my squad until I got to the boat and read all the files
I really need to beat that game

These damn children and their cartoons. When are you all going to grow up?

It does seem like it was more prevalent pre christianity though. Thats another thing I hope doesnt happen in Japan, I hope they dont widespread adopt a religion based off of alien figures and stories like whites have.

Although it doesnt seem Japan is that religious so I suppose there isnt much chance of that.

>first wave

You wouldnt have witnessed the "first wave" unless you were here during the sites creation. That was the original purpose of this entire site.

Attached: ff.jpg (4420x3980, 1014K)

In the West men are taught to accept a woman even if she has had sex with other men. In Japan a woman who has had sex before marriage has signed her cat lady card. Japan has weird media but don't be fooled, the Japanese are still very conservative. You don't do PDA, you don't hug in public, you sure as hell don't kiss in public, and you don't whore yourself out.

I knew something was off immediately from the voice and the body. It was the mans body. I just use Odin in her place.

There is nothing wrong with retaining some of your childhood. Besides anime isnt only for kids.

I have always heard this and have seen data that shows much much higher rates of female virginity in Japan than anywhere in the west. If thats true its truly miles ahead of us.

It all comes down to having standards and enforcing them. I found that there is a hatred of "purityfags" by western anime fans. These people don't see the problem with having many sexual partners and casual sex and find people who uphold chastity as oppressive. So called purityfags are just people who like what the see in having standards and don't settle for used goods. And yes, this pisses off western anime fans to the point of jealousy because it is the same as rejection.

>I hope they dont widespread adopt a religion based off of alien figures and stories like whites have.
Iirc japs created Shintoism as an opposition to Confusionism or something like that, right? But those were different times so dunno if it can happen again
>In the West men are taught to accept a woman even if she has had sex with other men
Very true, I'm impressed how I live in Brazil and forgot this
And yes, their population is very conservative, more so than the West, although it looks like a (((progressive))) opposition is growing larger by the year (especially in Shinzo's governance). What do you think about that?

Those "western anime fans" can't see that the very product of having those standards and care for purity is what results in the culture and characters they adore.

They are like immigrants that leave their shithole and ruin the country they emigrate too.

There has been a large contingency of foreign leftists expats who have begun to push for loosening of social norms and yes, they want Japan to accept more foreigners. Antifa has also been trying to get a foothold in the country for the last 4 years too, the yakuza have been dealing with them.

Confucianism is not quite as different to japs as the abrahamic faith and figures are to whites however, but yes I think there was a lot of Confucian influence in Japan. Though I dont know enough to say with any certainty if it spawned Shintoism or how they relate.

>the yakuza have been dealing with them

kek. I can just picture it

Attached: ff.jpg (750x449, 41K)

This is EXACTLY what it is. Foreigners from the US and Canada (shock I know) have been trying to turn Japan into a more socially liberal country. It fails because your standard western lefty doesn't understand what being racially, ethnically, and religiously Japanese means. They treat Japan like any multikulti country and think they can just walk down the street doing what they want. Japan is also a country that although 1st world and very western, is way too different. The language is hard for the average lefty, the social norms are too different, and the religious doctrine is different. Also Japan despite being collectivist, FUCKING HATE COMMUNISTS

isn't she the equivalent of a jew in that universe?

>Has anyone noticed how Japan can simultaneously have "stronk" womyn characters but their people and characters still retain their femininity?

Yes i have. Not so hard for everyone to do, in fact that is what i like in a woman, but melodrama has been our enemy nº1

Yes

>man the US and Canada sure is shit let's go to Japan since its better and turn it into US/Canada

I literally cannot fathom being as stupid as these people are. If I was lucky enough to live in Japan I would respect ITS PEOPLE and their traditions and beliefs. Because I'd be a guest in their nation that was kind enough to let me live there. NOT TURN IT INTO WHAT I LEFT

There is inspiration from jewish persecution myths but they are the oldest indigenous population in Europa and got subjugated by the (((Valkyria))) immigrants, then the (((Valkyrians))) wrote history to say the Darcsens caused the Darcsen calamity when in reality it was the (((Valkyrians))) who wiped out and subjugated the continent.

I admit I dont like women being shown as a fighting mans equal or in combat, but it is at least tolerable in anime because of how fantasized and fictional it is.

Calling them Jews isnt really fair, the only thing they have in common with Jews is that their story is inspired by the holohoax. In culture, in background and much more they aren't jewish.

Pfft, yea. In the beginning they were big and brutish and later on in VC2 they become small and smart. VC3 they are traitors and I believe VC4 they are traitors.

Attached: VC2_Mischlitt_Profile.png (358x733, 103K)

There is a simple check that keeps foreigners in their place.
It doesn't matter how good you can speak the language, you could be an expert in classic japanese literature. You can be the richest person in Japan and employ 50,000 japanese citizens across the country. You can marry a japanese woman, buy land, change your name to a japanese name, dye your hair jet black and wear black contacts, go out karaoke and drink sake all night with coworkers and you will never ever be considered Japanese ever.

Only a few western men have ever been considered Japanese by the Japanese people and one of them was Douglas MacArthur who had people throw themselves in front of his car when he was done being the interim emperor of Japan and was coming back to run for president of the US.

At the end of the day they are still women and love every minute of it.

Attached: 1381699781902.jpg (1200x1601, 201K)

Let enough of those scum foreigners in that care nothing for your traditions and that will be thrown out though. I hope that never happens.

I just dont understand people who immigrate away from something just to want to turn wherever they went into what they left. It makes no sense to me. I'd never do that.

I'm assuming the mans kids in your hypothetical would be considered Japanese though?

I know. Its just a peeve of mine. That women are portrayed as mans equal in the physical or combative arts. This isnt the case at all. Again, at least in anime the heavily fantasized and fictitious world makes it more bearable, and as you said they dont reject femininity and being a woman.

This is why /a/

Jap women hate Jap men but not men in general. Also Jap media is run by Jap men and not Jews.

You don't get the lowest crime rates in the world with a society of hate lol.

Depends on where the hate is directed.

Oh hell yes.

Attached: goldenratio.jpg (400x502, 47K)

hnnnnnnng