/AHSG/ Atlantic Hurricane Season General - It begins edition

Alright ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the FIRST EDITION OF AHSG of 2019 (and boy did we start early)

So it looks like we are going to have ourselves a hurricane (like an actual hurricane) in the gulf here in a few days and Houston is looking to be BTFO again. Should be noted the models have been pushing this badboy futher and further west with increasing intensity. Should be noted the waters are quite fucking hot (nearly 95ish degrees) and any hurricane would RAPIDLY INTENSIFY.

Some helpful links
>tropicaltidbits.com
>twitter.com/NWSNHC
>twitter.com/RyanMaue

Attached: STORM.gif (1024x742, 1.38M)

Attached: hot water.png_large.png (1024x768, 93K)

Meh. I'm not really feeling it. This season feels pretty quiet to me. I doubt the storm will form into a proper 'cane. This just feels like a quiet year, like 2013 or something. That's my intuition.

t. stupid nigger

>quiet
>july 8th
user... if only you knew

Anywho, The waters are VERY SOUPY. So It would not shock me if the intensification of this storm was increased over the next few model runs.

Attached: us_model-en-087-0_modaus_2019070812_15_35_210.png (760x760, 289K)

Also the Euro is having this thing gusting at pretty insane winds for mearly a tropical storm. the further west it goes, the more time it spends over the gulf and intensifying.

This will probably be more than a tropical storm.

Attached: us_model-en-087-0_modez_2019070812_135_516_379.png (760x760, 240K)

Attached: very hot wowzers.png_large.png (745x581, 387K)

Stupid nigger

>season
Didn't it just start? And doesn't it peak in September?

been waiting for these comfy threads

WooHoo! Is this the first one of the season? I wasn't expecting any until the first hurricane appeared.

Same. I hoping someplace its the gulf so we can see the return of the Cajun Navy.

Ya it starts june first but really only kick off after the end of july so having a season like this is quite normal so having a storm form like this at this point in the season is quite exciting!

I hope a hurricane doesn't follow me to Europe like Gordon did to my dad in 2007

time to get a shower you disgusting spics

So the red is where I think the eye will eventually end up. They (the models) keep pushing the storm further and further west due to a intencipation of a stronger high in the center of the country so at this rate it would probably be pushed to go in the red area though the blue is where it could go. This is just for the eye, storm will still have effects outside my little zones.

Attached: eye of storm.png (933x616, 1.2M)

BUMP

Hurricane Generals are the best threads on this shit board (other than Live Police Chase threads).

Attached: image.jpg (644x582, 78K)

Models begin to develop a robust maximum in 500mb vorticity around Wednesday AM, likely due to persistent convection near the center of this disturbance. There will be an inherent model error in the predictability of this disturbance until then.

Why? Models are currently too coarse to resolve important mesoscale features (i.e., convection) that fuel these tropical disturbances. Models rely on convective parameterization schemes to initiate convection. By introducing a convective parameterization, errors are introduced.

Kek you can see a smiley face in that image

Looking at the demographics, I think is right. What's the hurricane name going to start with this time?

Riot threads used to be a lot of fun from '14 to '17. Nobody wants to riot anymore though.

Attached: data_texas.php.gif (502x542, 23K)

looks like a dog penis

probably maria or some spic shit like that

Roll for Cat 5

It started over a month ago, on June 1. Completely quiet in the Atlantic basin since then.

Barry
Huirricane "Put the panic back in Hispanic" Barry

Thank you, OP.

Attached: 24CDF9D9-A3A7-45AE-99CC-5346299D5234.jpg (1024x682, 128K)

Too lazy to research it. I live in north-eastern Texas. What can I expect and when?

fuck you anglo.. spawn of satan

Attached: 1561080298851.jpg (600x663, 183K)

prob wouldn't be a cat 5 but wouldn't be suprised if it pulled a Michael and strengthed to a cat 2 or... maybe even a 3 but that is not too likely, as it made landfall just with how hot the water and land are.

Attached: death has come.gif (533x533, 917K)

Gonna be a fake and gay cat 1, no niggers looting, no destruction, no fun

Ave Maria

Is Barry for sure? What a normal non-threatening name. Sure will change when it hits though.

Stay tuned Texian.

HURRICANE BAZZA

some wind might bring a few trees down and shut your power off for a day or two and maybe some localized flooding but nothing too bad ATM but it might go over the DFW area with how trends are carrying this thing.

dont piss our people off or borders get redrawn, people go missing, and technology advances tenfold

Attached: 1561199248971.jpg (500x651, 118K)

thanks, brother.

Anglo buddy, not German. If you want to manifest destiny do it properly.

Checked.

T. Stupid nigger

But Seriously the fact we could have a cat 2 in the gulf in FUCKING EARLY JULY is exciting. Let us enjoy hurricanes, not like there is much else going on.

Anyone remember this reading btw?

Attached: cat 5.png (800x888, 21K)

roll for 850mb

finally gonna get some quality rain in fw

i'd like to think we are a good example then, before the minorities were allowed to begin flooding us

Damn I wished, prob gonna be 960 at best which is still a DAMN strong storm.

Attached: good girl.gif (500x280, 925K)

Pls hit me with your best shot no tits
In Cancun until Thursday
Come ruin me hurricannot

rollin

Attached: 5452548.jpg (500x481, 52K)

>cancun
Just go ahead and drink the water user, nothing is going to happen to you besides being robbed by the locals.

Of course. Up to 1965 America was the Dual King of Anglo-Saxondom along with Great Britain. But with the deculutralization of America following the great betrayal it's important not to get sucked into romanticizing NatSoc Germany over your own country and kin.

Well the Icon 00Z update is coming out.

Should mention the Icon was the first model to show the storm forming and heading west, every other model followed it after 2 or so days.

Attached: Icon.png (1311x870, 325K)

Down at Surfside over the weekend. A hot ass bathtub.

>ID
I don't trust you

Yeah is is hella early for hurricane activity.

Roll for huge Hurricane Season!

>not like there is much else going on.
there's the increased seismic activity in Cali because of the solar winds, but that only lasts one more day. if there's no new 6+ quake by the end of tomorrow, its over.

36 down to Lake Jackson hook a right that takes you left. Pass 3 Buckies one before the Steve Austin statue. Hook a left after the intracoastal bridge. Drive to it's free beach parking. Not at the water anymore cause niggers.

I've been keeping up with that shit in Cali quite a bit but it's been a few days and the chances of anything happening are quite low now. Also it's due to faults.

YOU NIGGER KIKE LOOK AT YOUR ID!

Attached: holy data.png (769x871, 1.85M)

Already did accidentally when brushing my teeth in Mexico City. I brought a steripen, but it's actually sadly not very useable because the required depth to water to activate.

Attached: 2019hurricane.png (656x375, 334K)

thanks user, now I will never ever have to answer the nigger question "Hey whAT The StOrm NamE!?!" ever again.

Oh fuck me
>Humberto
>Pablo
These are I'm rooting for.

>Fernand
I hope it becomes a cat 5 and fucks up Miami and kills millions of Jews.

You think it's gonna be bad this year? I'm right on the state line of Alabama/Miss near Mobile. We've been lucky for a while now.

Nestor is going straight up the Chesapeake

Ay I live over on Dauphin Island, might of ran into you. Also if the water temps stay up, then ya it can be quite bad (or exciting from my prespective)

Attached: dauphin island.jpg (1024x768, 89K)

i'd tell you to come take refuge in georgia but we get absolutely flooded by floridaniggers any time anything comes through

Nah, us Bama niggers really don't have a reason to run, most of us are above sea level and we can just go 5 miles inland to be safe.

They don't come to Atlanta from what I've seen. Where do the Floridians flee to? Georgia has the barrier isles to protect us from the storms so we never get hit that hard.

This. We need a dedicated based meteorological user.

Attached: 1517634442776s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

i live in the middle of the state and any time something from florida comes through, all the shitty motels and regular hotels are completely packed
our restaurants are usually damn near out of food within a few days

God I love these threads. Was in NC for those two awesome canes. What's the forecast for the season? Is El nino still a thing? I'm a complete invalid when it comes to weather.

Ahem, been here since 2016 you niggers.

Not happening, never happens, do not pass go do not collect gibsmedats

>here since 2016
Okay, I've been in the /AHSG/ since 2016. Even with the same trip fag because I'm a homosexual like that.

Dear user,

you are a nigger, the niggerist of all niggers, you wish to ruin our fun by being a little bitch nigger and doing your niggerish acts. Shall I declare that you are the the most niggerlicious nigger of all nigger which have ever existed on this planet. Go such on a big fat cock and die you jew loving nigger

Love, user

Attached: terry.jpg (420x560, 87K)

I mean if the temps stay up, that is a big factor in hurricane development, means there's less factors to consider. I remember they officially predicted a "normal season" which is like 2-3 major hurricanes, 5-7 hurricanes, and some unimportant number of TS.

Attached: jew kike.png (687x1117, 728K)

Nobody wants to spend time in the nigger central which is Atlanta.

>Being in the middle of Georgia
I'm so sorry user, I could only imagine the hell you live with.

>less than 100 KB/s internet
>niggers anywhere whites are or were
>spics all over the place
>nearest walmart is a 40 minute drive
>blistering 100% humidity + 100 degrees every day, usually even during the winter
at least i dont have anyone breathing down my neck

On a scale of Geoff to Jeff what kind of /AHSG/ we looking at lads?

For this badboy, probably a Geff

I'm not losing a car again god dammit, not like harvey. I'm staying home nice n comfy while downtown gets shit on.

Digits and you're losing your car again

Digits confirm you're losing that fucking car Kyle, right into the god damn ditch you go.

Attached: nazsquatch.jpg (311x334, 32K)

Nope fuck you both my apartment complex sits up high. As long as I don't leave I should b gud.

>It happened again
Ah shit you're losing your car AND YOUR APARTMENT! STOP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

>trips
Fine you get to survive this one faggot, Pablo is still on the list though, pretty sure he's getting memed directly into a border state destroyer.

>max winds at 40 mph
this isn't even projected to be a hurricane.
keep it in your pants, Cletus.

refer to You nigger, YOU KNOW NOTHING!
This thing wasn't even supposed to exist 2 days ago!

Ahh, it's /comfy/ season. I actually need to stock up on supplies this week.

looks like the confederacy educates its meteorologists about as well as its battlefield tacticians.

Lol fuck, earthquakes to the West, Hurricane going to hit the southeast. Say goodnight sweet prince.

>stonewall rapes yanks for years til he gets killed by ((friendly fire))

>live in DFW
>mfw we already had nearly unprecedented rainfall so far this year and everything is still full

Attached: 1509377147998.jpg (700x687, 239K)

Wouldn't NOAA be shitting themselves already if they thkight this was really going to pop off?

I will say though I swam in the gulf a couple weeks ago and it felt like fucking hot tub water

Well we did have the better generals of the war so...

Attached: yankee scum.jpg (1400x1166, 560K)

New GFS is further south and stronger.
Direct hit on Galveston Bay at 126 hours.

989 millibars is pretty weak for a hurricane.

This one's only noteworthy because of where it's forming. As of right now it's not a big deal but who knows it's so close it could mega charge and blitz unsuspecting people.

>ATTENTION PEOPLE OF Jow Forums
>ITS GOING TO BE WINDY AND LOTS OF RAIN

/AHSG/ threads are max comfy! Glad to see them again for happening tracking! Last years were a great way to communicate with anons who are dumb enough to live in one of these god forsaken places. However, our boys in trouble produced great photos and recounted some great stories.

Attached: Attention Citizens of South Carolina.jpg (1270x674, 457K)

Well they probably will here in a day or so when the models push it to be more intense. The Icon already has it landing at 979 MB. just 24 hours ago the same model had it landing at 990 MB. The water there is SUPER HEATED so we got the juice to blow it up untill it makes landfall.

Ya eventually Port St.Joe user will stumble in here and will probably have a good shitten.

Show me a halfway-decent model that has this thing going above 70 mph winds.
It looks so tightly constrained by Florida - no room to pick up steam.

How fucked am I if I am on the west side suburbs of Houston?

I was regular in them last year. I find the concept great, and more educational information is provided here than any local weather station. Quite honestly this is some of the best coverage of the hurricane season.

Attached: FloridaLootCrewLineup.jpg (1024x480, 222K)

The Icon
Refer to here for Euro The point isn't what models are saying in a single run now, it's about where models are trending to because models are normally wrong but are good at indicating what a storm might become with trends between different model runs.

Attached: us_model-en-087-0_moddeu_2019070900_99_516_211.png (760x760, 229K)