Why is everything so POZed now? When was the tipping point...

Why is everything so POZed now? When was the tipping point? I was listening to old Love Line episodes and the stuff they said about gays would never fly now. You can’t say anything disparaging about the LGBTQ+ community and you’ll get shut down.

Attached: FE258045-BDCC-406F-87D0-6DB33C0D1593.jpg (1080x1477, 186K)

this is what love looks like you racists

Attached: scott weiner not illegal to spread aids.jpg (480x593, 32K)

I loved the old Adam Carolla loveline episodes. He’s pretty based. it’s sad that the ideas he spoke about in 90s where liberal then and now he’s a right winger for those same ideas.

Attached: 0B39DB4E-450A-49C9-8179-14B3082FBCCC.jpg (1024x683, 115K)

I bet they’ll legalize rape in California as long as it’s a gay man pozing a straight guy.

haha holy shit! yts are really something else.

I believe we are living through the collapse of society. If you study empires of the past they always have a lot of gay shit before they fall.

Attached: 1549942519992.png (248x196, 14K)

at the end of all empire, from Babylon to Roman, once pedophilia and pedantry is completely normalized that is when it will all end again. Then we enter another Dark Ages, then reemerge with a renaissance and then we got the Pilgrims and Puritans again with strong values and families, etc.

>pedantry

I meant to say "pederasty"

Attached: 20b15c891cc2e14d7febaebf431e6f76d4f3c3035e1f932a4ff66ca93b595c9b.jpg (960x960, 74K)

Unironically? When the Supreme Court allowed faggots to marry.

the one getting proposed to has estrogen tits

>Puritans
>strong values
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
well memed, rabbi

they jsut done sucking and fucking a group of guys and this is where they propose, with cum still dripping out their asses, how romantic lmao.

stay classy faggots

Did you get that from Facebook, boomer?

They’re brave and that image is POWERFUL! Stupid bigot!

my teenage years were defined by this show

He’s one of the funniest off the cuff people in radio. His quick quips were epic.

no joke, gay men are going to continue to rule over more and more of the world. and when artificial wombs and same-sex cloning/procreation are perfected, it's over for heterosexuality.

>aww they love each other just like normal people!

This is fucking sickening

thatll teach bigots

>Why is everything so POZed now?
because you are living in a dystopian alternate timeline wherein the wrong side won ww2

die for the gay disco goy

What’s pozzed in that? No one asked you to watch it, it’s not being forced on you

Attached: 1547773348247.png (691x556, 127K)

Best part is they are all about 250 years old. The US is 250 years old right now

Ah yes, I grew up listening to him, John and Ken and Michael Savage