KIKE MODS ARE DELETING THREADS

The compromised mods are systematically deleting ALL quality threads.

I have seen 3 quality threads deleted over the course of the past 3 hours alone. One about mass shootings in Chicago over the fourth of July, one about Americans being cowardly for having guns and not doing anything about their nation's negrification, and another about a swede forced to dance at gun point by Muslim rapefugees. All of these threads were very active and were on the front page when I found them. None of these threads violated any rules.

They are now completely regulating and controlling discussion on this site. The illusion of freedom is now completely gone.This site is being flooded with what can only be described as vapid spam threads that seem to have been cleverly engineered to nullify all interesting/productive discussion. Meanwhile quality threads are being deleted en mass in a systematic manner.

Attached: 1559829603013.jpg (1242x1135, 938K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218870325/#q218870325
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218804893/#q218804893
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I already knew the CIA works with as jannies to systemically delete and curate what people are seeing on here

X doubt

>I already knew the CIA works with as jannies to systemically delete and curate what people are seeing on here

But the thing is, it's never been the blatant before. I have never seen them just blatantly delete threads like this that didn't violate the rules. This is an escalation.

I was posting in the Chicago mass shootings thread when it got deleted and archived. OP is correct, they did purge it even though it was getting very regular posts.

I wonder if the entirety of the moderator staff is compromised, or if it's just a few of them during certain shifts.

I think it's the majority of them, Jow Forums is shit at all hours now.

You can feel your brain rotting out of your head just reading the OP of half the threads here. Either it's being shilled into brainlet mode or it has been flooded with Low-IQ, drooling cretins who are turning this place into a wasteland.

Bump.

Attached: 1558042797312.jpg (575x454, 40K)

Yet another one about a shotgun shootout in london was just taken down:

THIS BOARD IS IN FULL CRACKDOWN MODE.

BUMP

Attached: KeyToVictoryAndDefeat.jpg (800x510, 77K)

Attached: ShillTactics.png (1169x6371, 868K)

100% true, mods are literal kikes. They keep deleting all the good threads while they literally leave shit tier threads up all the time.

someone should make a script to start spamming nigger hate threads if they keep kiking this up

Calm down, it has been like this since forever. This board is shit.

for the love of fuck use 4plebs and link the goddamed threads in your OP, FAGGOT

Just look at the catalogue.

EVERY THREAD IS PURE SHIT.

Attached: thestateofpol.png (2524x1304, 2.26M)

fuck off faggot, this board used to have daily nigger hate threads, and strong red pilling shit. now its complete shills.

It was NEVER this bad you fucking shill.

Attached: 1491547875872.gif (400x287, 1.04M)

Notice how all the threads are pushing mainstream normie bait political theater bullshit like it isn't all a show.

(((They))) really don't want people to brake out of the false left vs right paradigm.

>nigger thinks /pol is /news
damn cancerous faggots

Attached: 1547486346620.jpg (735x982, 132K)

what like 2 months ago when you first came here?

Attached: 20years.jpg (400x527, 43K)

The mods are behind those nigger slide threads.

"WHEN I SAY, SLAVERY, YOU SAY SORRY"
"YOU WANNA FIGHT ME, WH*TOID?!"
They make the cringy cringe hard.

Yes, stupid normie shit was always allowed, redneck.

Chicago Mass shootings thread:

Swede forced to dance at gunpoint:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218804893/#q218804893

I have noticed a huge change recently
Like we have more shills than ever and they are all retarded and not even trying

>and they are all retarded and not even trying

Yup. They tried to sway opinions and it didn't work. They tried to demoralize us and that didn't work, and now for the past year and a half they've just been FLOODING the board with spam threads to dilute board culture and prevent interestign discussion.

last month the shill had mostly stopped and their were a lot of quality threads and discussions, but once July started they've been going into overdrive. They now seem to have infiltrated the moderator staff once again as well.

Who is behind this shilling though? They all use the same tactic so it must be a centralized effort.

Attached: 1559124278677.jpg (578x278, 36K)

From the looks of it they are pruning threads that evoke strong emotional responses.

This is some psy-op tier shit.

I was also in all three of those threads, what are you doubting, retard?

>Who is behind this shilling though?

The (((usual suspects))). The FBI/Cointelpro aren't this ruthless or clever. Could be kike-puppeted leftists as well.

Attached: 1490598522964.png (628x356, 183K)

Jow Forums is too grounded in reality to trick so they just drown us out so we litterally can't discuss the truth. They are killing this board's ability to redpill people.

The real redpill is realizing that most posts/threads made here and across the internet are now made by sophisticated spam-bot AI farms.

murdoch murdoch are full of shit, this place is as low quality as it has always been

Attached: 1491547875873.gif (477x464, 2.69M)

enrive.org will be finished soon

>murdoch murdoch are full of shit, this place is as low quality as it has always been

Wrong. This place has gotten noticeably worse in the past 2 years.

What is that shit?

Attached: fuckjannies_fuckniggers.png (914x310, 122K)

It ebbs and flows. Sometimes some pretty cunty jannies get picked and go powermad. They get culled and replaced. It’s just a part of the normal cycle.

place with no mods

I blame all the redditniggers for dumbing down the board.

At a certain point I think people are just too stupid to adapt to or even understand board culture.

Attached: SargoyObey.jpg (912x663, 473K)

falsch, as a matter of fact there's fewer trump shills than there used to be when he had just won

now the cancer is contained to one general

so eightchan 2: electric boogaloo?

Attached: 1479155396672.jpg (640x640, 61K)

The Trump shills are mostly gone, but the boomers they brought with them are still here.

Attached: QBoomerScum.jpg (474x266, 23K)

Why hasn't this thread been deleted?

Attached: 1561604774229.jpg (640x640, 56K)

Probably another controlled opposition honeypot so it should be vetted.

What's the context for this one? How did the Swede wind up being held hostage by shitskins like this?

Who is this semen demon?

>What's the context for this one?

Just the default state of Sweden ATM.

They're sliding the Epstein/pizza posting that's been getting common again. Jow Forums has definitely gotten worse in the last few years but the last week or so has been extreme even with the absolute state of this place at baseline these days.

Attached: Waco.png (927x2380, 335K)

mods need to be moderated

That was a very eye-opening image.

Attached: 1561878515481.jpg (468x494, 198K)

there was a nicer riot at Disneyland and mods are deleting all threads on it, here and 8ch.

we're going to have to move again soon boys, kikes are influencing both at intolerable levels

it's the epstein stuff

Attached: itsafraid.jpg (1004x1024, 149K)

Look at this shitty fucking off topic shill thread. it get 73 posts and half of them appear to be bots.

Attached: shill thread example.png (2539x1311, 251K)

There were like 20 threads on that topic and most reached 200+ replies.

In that circumstance they were probably just deleting duplicates.

>half of them appear to be bots.

Bro all of them are bots.

It's a dude in drag.

Bump.

Attached: controlledopkike.png (680x963, 566K)

Attached: 22046286a4150660b4df93548c58865293321aaad80a82e2f8e433c26f07ffbb.png (600x600, 170K)

Attached: 1558199185273.jpg (729x828, 124K)

Attached: 1558469251599.png (911x403, 448K)

Alright Jow Forums I have a serious question. If I could get 10 or more young white men aged 15-18 and turn them into ideological radicals would you fund it?

Attached: D973D46E-2351-4A77-A104-3F3DD6A4FB7A.jpg (494x482, 29K)

Depends on your methods. Brainwashing kids is a bad idea.

What kind of question is this?

>One about mass shootings in Chicago over the fourth of July, one about Americans being cowardly for having guns and not doing anything about their nation's negrification, and another about a swede forced to dance at gun point by Muslim rapefugees.
Sounds like you're pissed your Epstein slide threads are getting deleted. Fuck off kike.

>But the thing is, it's never been the blatant before.

Lmao, you werent there when Saudi Arabia started war with Yemen.

Inbred muslims that could barely type in coherent english as far as the eyes can see, it was something to behold.

The main focus would be fitness and leading a healthy life and learning to be willing to defend yourself with a sprinkle of white power.
A good one

Nope. They want a handle on Jow Forums before the 2020 elections.

Attached: sock-puppet.jpg (250x322, 12K)

>turn them into ideological radicals
Too vague so I'm going to assume you mean Zionists.

No man.

THIS. Kikes have been out in DROVES the past few months.

They’re scared.

Agree. It’s gotten very literally fake and gay to the extreme the past months.

I think you’re reading too much into it. Some days it’s obvious no one is even monitoring this board at all. Sometimes they’re monitoring every single post on a single thread. One time I got a warning for posting two different dna results on the same thread. They were both mine and legit. It happened instantly. Other times raids go on for hours before anyone notices.

The main focus we need right now is redpilling as many normies as possible before internet censorship makes it impossible.

They also Ghost Ban like crazy, and give never ending captchas.

not bump limit? just purged?

Blatantly deleting all quality threads while letting shit like this: get 75 replies shows an obvious degree of malice.

Yeah, it was just deleted within a minute of it's latest post. When I got to it it was on the front page and then a minute later it was gone completely.

Here it is:

Ya sure. But I really think it depends on who is moding at that moment. I think that varies drastically from month to month.

Reminder this place has been compromised since Tarrant and this is pretty much a controlled op honey pot for datamining and psyops. Mods will keep the discussion level at "redpill me on X" and "is X white" and all sorts of E-celeb drama.

Posting flyers with our message would be something as well. We can only do so much on the internet.

They're winning. It's time to stop making feel-good excuses while our movement gets strangled to death.

These "hate speech" policies being pushed by these kike-owned tech monopolies are almost single handedly destroying our movement.

We are at the point where civil war and the torture/extermination of jews is the only way to actually reclaim this country. But first we need to wake up as many whites as possible. Trump is keeping the dumber ones/boomers complacent for now, but once he's out they'll go right back to Obama panic mode and we'll have a more receptive audience.

Yup. We need a new poster campaign like IOTBW or MBMC.

I would suggest going straight for the jugular and addressing the JQ (although without hate speech, racist caricatures, or calls to violence).

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218870325/#q218870325
1 Month ago or 2 was banner about new janitors something like that. Maybe somebody infiltrated. What if write complaint on this.

This is why I want to start my own group. Advocating for white people without the use of violence whatsoever and spreading our message and building a small community. Thats all I want.

This place has ALWAYS been compromised, since before Jow Forums even existed as a board. It never stood in the way of redpilling or spreading the Lulz.

This disruption comes from organized outside shilling.

>(although without hate speech, racist caricatures, or calls to violence).
This is exactly how kikes get away with being actual racial supremacists and complete hateful bigots, they actually manage to pose as the victims.
>t. optics fag

That will never work kikes will never allow whites their own ethnistate. It's civil war or bust.

>waaah waaahh
I guess you guys inspired one too many mass murderers, huh? Consequences...

Im not talking about an ethnostate I just want my own group of young men I can influence ideologically and push to be the best they can be and maybe if my idea succeeds other people will want to do the same.

bump.

Attached: 1543509706639.jpg (797x960, 77K)

You sound like a nigger.

Attached: 1548476615332.jpg (500x281, 96K)

Attached: 1561472088098.jpg (548x560, 136K)

Are you one of the jannies?

Attached: 1316235695382.png (160x193, 48K)

See:

Attached: 2qOIBXT.jpg (900x1371, 306K)