REGISTER DEMOCRAT AND VOTE AGAINST BIDEN IN PRIMARIES

REGISTER DEMOCRAT AND VOTE AGAINST BIDEN ESPECIALLY SWING STATES

PIC RELATED FLORIDA POLLING
TRUMP CAN SMASH ANY OTHER CANDIDATE

Attached: florida.jpg (237x262, 19K)

Biden cant even get obongo to endorse him, if anything biden is an easy win

in some states you can only for republican candidates for the whole ticket or democrat for whole ticket during primaries. you have to choose one. so if you have a conservative thats running a close race in one of those states, then you should still pick the republican ticket.
i didnt explain this very well because i'm tired, but hopefully you get the idea

Voting for Sanders

>Florida
>reliable polling
Only miami and broward county will "vote" blue.

Just leave joe biden alone and eventually he does that joe biden magic where he says stupid shit and ruins his campaign.

How much voting % is needed to beat superdelegates? It's a stupid plan i think.

Yes, do this.

>TRUMP CAN SMASH ANY OTHER CANDIDATE

loooool

It's afraid.

Attached: 18492456736.jpg (900x506, 38K)

>voting for """conservatives"""

fuck off boomer

You can get 0 votes and super delegates can still pick you. Think of them as niggers, they dont listen to people

I want biden to win. All the child molesting videos by biden are out there to be discovered by the populace through social media.

Big tru cuh yang gang

I honestly don't know why OP thinks Biden can win, that old has-been can't ride Onigger's coattails into 2020, he has as much chance as Bernie now, which is not enough to win the election.
I do want Joe to run just because the memery will be something spectacular. Creepy pedos make for fun elections, and there's nobody creepier or pedo-ier than 'ol Joe!

Attached: 1556251221033.png (757x1189, 119K)

Biden has already been chosen by the inner circle democrats. They're going to throw all the money at him like they did for hillary and it's going to cost them the election because Biden is a fucking hack.

Texas has an open primary. I am going to vote for the crazy lady that ran the metaphysical book store.

Hillsborough will go blue
Pinellas might stay red

>in some states you can only for republican candidates for the whole ticket or democrat for whole ticket
is this shit true? never lived in a state like that
goddamn our democracy is broken

Biden will be the easiest win. Only the faggot would be easier to win against.

Become Israeli. Lobby for open borders for israel

It’s never been strictly like that, although in the old days you would need separate ballots for separate offices if you wanted to vote for a Senate Dem and Republican Gov, for example.
Now it’s just that you have the option to check [ALL REPUBLICAN] or [ALL DEMOCRAT] and be finished voting.

ya its called 'open primary'. when you go in they will ask you which party you are voting and hand you a ballot for that party. wikipedia says 11 states have open primaries

trumptards feat the Biden ridin'

Attached: g4qqaksed3931.jpg (960x550, 114K)

Orange county will also be blue

Biden is a creep, Trump would destroy him

The half nigger is the one to fear

Attached: 1459203269800.jpg (584x695, 87K)

Hillsborough (Tampa), also votes blue.

This. Florida fag here and I've not talked to one person that supports Biden. He is probably the worst of them all. These numbers look wonky too. I'd like to see the poll to see how they word stuff, the samples, ECT. Trump is very popular here and we are leaning heavier Republican down here if anything.

i was considering doing this. who should we support? bernie?

No

I’m in Mississippi and they don’t force us to stick with a party. I voted for Hillary in the Democratic primaries to try to keep Obama from getting the ticket.

Biden is a paper tiger that barely stumbled his way through the first primary debate that no one actually watched. He has no chance.