Ethnostate

In the ethnostate, I think we should allow Celts, Nords, Anglo-Saxons, and Germanic Franks, Germanic Italians, and such. Naturally, as seeing because they're apart of the ethnostate they won't be like our cucked "brethren", and will be a strong player on the world stage. The Normie cucks will stay in the lands where they will either be exterminated, or see the cohersion of the ethnostate and uncuck themselves. With this, the Ethnostate, Italy, and Eastern Europe will serve as a bastion for uncucked European Civilizations, and eventually allow us to reclaim our fathers lands. What do you think /pol?

Attached: picture.jpg (663x673, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

images.metmuseum.org/CRDImages/gr/original/DP138723.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God she is hot and ugly at the same time, what the fuck is my brain on

what's ugly about her?

I did I. That group but I don’t find any of those groups women attractive so I prefer to dry out the ethnostate

Attached: B97A3FC2-7C35-40ED-9249-04C1DE42B3E7.jpg (629x1027, 583K)

Her obesity, sickly hair(from all the dye and ironing), her bloated-muscled shape, her painted eyebrows, her basic bitch makeup, her pasty skin and her abhorrent taste in underwear.

T. mad that tiny greek dick can't pierce thicc nordic bliss

I honestly have no idea, I feel like I'm having a mild stroke

>sharp elbows, would not bang

She's pretty clearly not obese. She's got a normal amount of fat for a female, and some muscle from working out. Imagine if the model of this statue worked out to build muscle: images.metmuseum.org/CRDImages/gr/original/DP138723.jpg
I mean, I don't particularly like a lot of muscle, but the point is that OP girl isn't obese or bloated.
It's probably how muscly she is. It can come in and out of your perception, due to her feminine fat.

The Mediterraneans are the fathers of Western Civilization and rekindled the flame of the past with the Renaissance. It is the Mediterraneans who civilized the barbaric tribes north of the Danube. Friendly reminder that the Mediterranean race is peak humanity culturally and even aesthetically, as most questionnaires indicate that Southern Europeans are viewed as the most attractive in surveys.

Ethnostate = dead end
it will never happen

Attached: bannon.jpg (1024x1325, 300K)

You need to broaden your horizons, that's all

Attached: 2FAAF28E-B654-4C80-AC5F-601BBC06D075-2835-00000400373586AE.jpg (800x990, 160K)

Take women off the pedestal and go get your testosterone levels checked, faggot.

Attached: 0.jpg (570x779, 55K)

Fucking bullshit. The picture is obviously photoshopped on top of being low quality. She's fucked. Probably also took some shit to make her muscles grow faster for "le ebin instagram likes".
Anyone healthy in the mind can see she has that sickly coke-bloat body going on, most likely excessive fluid retention coupled with all the Facetune.

my dick is full stand after looking at her thighs

That one is gonna be a yikes for me, she looks like a finngorian
Pic related is my ideal gf

Attached: 1549287672252.jpg (785x869, 650K)

there are ethnostates all across the world and there always have been, the only exceptions being empires
racial grouping is natural and inevitable

they should clone and mass market her.
she is literally perfect.

My dick is hard thinking about the smell

Mediterranean civilization (which was the student of middle-eastern civilization) brought mass slaughter, slavery, destruction of sane politics (that of the tribe) in favor of mass politics and tyranny, and an irreverence for nature. The barbarians and pre-civilization Greeks and Romans (homeric at the very latest, and of course we must heed the philosophers from all periods) are who we should be looking up to.
Whatever. Her face is well-defined and her stomach is not large at all. She is not bloated.

Attached: 997.jpg (2491x1661, 617K)

Yeah then we would be inbreeding, sorry leaf, you gotta take one for the team.
U get pic related

Attached: 1562441893678.jpg (400x400, 25K)

in the ethnostate we should only allow me and white girls with cute faces and big thick mommy bodies built to completely smother my face, crush my pelvis under their weight and make my dick disappear into their warm wet birthing holes

Attached: 1553637697706.jpg (1000x800, 61K)