He cucked faster than Sessions. Now Maureen Comey is running the op. Explain yourself trumptards

He cucked faster than Sessions. Now Maureen Comey is running the op. Explain yourself trumptards.

Attached: IMG_0979.png (597x615, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?c4774004/sen-sasse-questions-william-barr-epstein-case
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He literally said he would recuse during his confirmation hearing.

This’ll teach trump not to hire milquetoast neo-con Jews

cute narrative too bad someone is going to give it a fast trial

Wait, how is this a bad thing? If he recused himself, that means there would be no bias on his part (assuming he has a personal relationship with Epstein). How the fuck is this a bad thing for you, shill?

What does that change?

Fuck Zion don he is a child rapist just like his best friend Weinstein no more wars for Israel like he’s trying to do in Iran we’re going to make America great again with the Democrat president and no they’re not gonna take your guns like all the right wing propaganda says who’s with me here

>i-it's good that he recused from the biggest case of the century!
do you get nosebleeds from all that spin?

Ok, Ben. Only recusal is a standard legal operation based on any possibility of jeopardizing a case. Its literally nothing and thats what your kiked masters are paying you to work with. I can feel you seething from here

I'm not spinning this, I'm asking you why you are against this, based upon your beliefs regarding the situation. You don't actually expect to disregard my post with that reply, do you?

You think Maureen Comey prosecuting this case is better than Barr doing it?

I know little about either personality. Again, I am asking YOU about Barr recusing himself and why you don't seem to be saying this is a good thing for you. If you don't support either character running this investigation, then who should, in your opinion?

ITT, anti-trump shills try and convince you that removing an avenue of appeal of conviction (by recusing) is somehow helpful to Epstein. These people are stupid.

>Thinks Bill Barr would personally prosecute this case if he hadn't recused
.... I have some news for you, user. An AG hardly ever takes any role in prosecuting a case.

HEY SHIT EATING SHILLS, GO SPEND YOUR MONEY NOW BECAUSE YOU'LL BE DEAD SOON

OP, I really was expecting you to genuinely reply to me

Because Jewnald pushed a NY crypto-kike into this?

Trump's firewall is now gone... He's in deep doo-doo

Attached: 10fzxh.jpg (625x500, 73K)

hey retard go fuck with /ptg/

James Comey molested and raped his daughter from the time she was 10 until she was 15.
I went to school with her.

Fuck you jew

Attached: fellow whites.png (680x544, 593K)

>Maureen Comey is running the op.
Well, then we're fucked. James Comey just waited for this moment, to kick Trump's ass. And Barr just cucked faster than Sessions. Holy crap. What the heck is going on?

Why isn't Comey's retard whore slut daughter held to a similar or comparative standard?

the Jews are too powerful

Obviously don't know much about Sessions. Kys fuckin nigger

Because only what the jews want happens.

They are fuckin stupid.

So... who's running the show now?

REALLY FUCKING RETARDED

Attached: loldrops.jpg (720x720, 18K)

>Qtard
>2019
give it up, his term is almost over and the swamp has gotten worse you absolute mongrel

It's easier to point out people not connected to Epstein.

That the recusal was planned well in advance by IQ150+ Barr.

"Barr recused himself after sniffing his fingers."

This is what shills are reduced to now: acting like they thought the AG prosecuted cases like this personally, and lying about who is the lead prosecutor. Sad.

Name one achievement sessions had as attorney general

Well, he did have his resignation letter waiting for the midterms to complete. That's something.

He made recreational weed legal across the continental USA.

>The AG has the authority to strike laws down!
No he didn't. He continued Obama's policy of not focusing on it.

Sessions was important for bringing down Epstein
this will be revealed later on
You were told to trust Sessions for a reason
he will get his vindication

Barr flew to Pedophile Island a few times, not as many as Clinton

prove it

Buck stops with trump fren if Epstein gets another slap on the wrist then POTUS is at fault.

>Prove that Sessions actually took no action at all and continued Obama's policy!
Show me the executive order by Trump that authorized Sessions to change it... or do you not realize that only 3 things overrule an executive order -- another executive order, the Supreme Court and Congress.

Seriously, if the AG could just strike down laws he didn't like or implement his own laws... why the fuck does Trump keep talking about Congress not wanting to fix immigration? Are you really this retarded?

lololololol

a true gem

You will see.

you took the sloppiest, low effort bait ever.

What you should be saying is "then how come everyone's not smoking weed freely."

Autism.

>I was just joking about being this retarded user! Really!
K.

I, as an American, really thought Sessions made weed legal!

fuck boomers, fuck Q posts, fuck schizos and FUCK KIKE JANNIES

Attached: 1554803707494.jpg (224x225, 13K)

You've already told us this, then tried to play it off as a joke. Are you always this redundant?

>Maureen Comey prosecuting this case
if this is true she needs to go, where is her office? I will pray she decides to quit this case

OLD FUCKING NEWS!!
he already said at his confirmation hearing he would have to recuse.
FUCK! you shills are getting sloppy

c-span.org/video/?c4774004/sen-sasse-questions-william-barr-epstein-case

Attached: uhh_ok.gif (400x225, 513K)

anyone who claims that old men fucking young women, who then have babies, increase the lifespan of the human race are not telling the truth

anyone who has sex with someone under the age of 25 must hang, anyone who is under 25 having sex must be arrested for social disorder, put into a re-education camp, and then put on a list that tracks mentally ill people for the rest of their lives

anyone who has art of paintings, whose colour configuration depicts someone under the age of 25 in a sexual or nude position must hang

anyone who has pieces of plastic or rubber or latex, whose colour configuration depicts someone under the age of 25 in a sexual or nude position must hang

anyone who has masturbation paraphernalia or toys, must hang, they are unnatural, and degenerate

maureen isn't dropping out. shes going to be one to leak "Jeffery is going to flip on donald" during the election so Trump loses and her dad doesn't go to jail

Her performance will decide her Dad’s fate.

He didn't have to. His old law firm has 1000s and 1000s of lawyers, offices everywhere. A mountain of cases with DoJ.

Has he recused from all of those? No. He just didn't want to answer questions about this one. Didn't want an ethics investigation from the DoJ IG.

>removing an Avenue of appeal
Except an appeal only happens after a conviction. If Barr recuses and the next guy doesn't go at it hard then it's a huge mistake.

Notice how no one has been arrested on the left during the trump presidency? Would it make you happy if NO ONE EVER GETS ARRESTED because the AG was so focused on appeals that he never got around to prosecuting?
Would that be a good outcome to you? Because so far that's what has happened

He doesn't prosecute it himself, but he's supposed to "manage"

even if what you ASSUMED is true, its a high profile case which would bring the conflict of interest to the forefront and could jeopardize the case. now go play outside