You can win with just 11 states

>You can win with just 11 states

Attached: Capture.png (1135x888, 145K)

>...filled with illegal immigrants and welfare slaves

Pennsylvania isn't going to go blue, neither will Florida.

Attached: 2321e7a807283b446f1e4628b3c6677d040c2897d459d23f7f0d9db93dbf8458.gif (240x135, 654K)

I like this thread already

Attached: slaves vs free men.png (1311x810, 142K)

Yeah...like Oregon, Washington, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Virginia, Vermont, Minnefuckingsota, New Hampshire, Colorado, and Nevada are going red. Nice lie. LOL

Attached: laughing.jpg (1024x1004, 385K)

Did you pay attention to the primaries at all? Pennsylvania, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan...the whole rust belt went blue. By a wide margin.

He might hold on to Florida. Maybe. But only because of the high concentration of Boomer retirees.

>PA and Ohio turning blue

Attached: 1549141691135.jpg (600x534, 80K)

You can change the constitution with the other 39.

Thqh I'd rather have that map than the one we have now.

Pretty sure he’s just making a point about the EC, not making a prediction.

Florida will, Penn won't

Ah okay. My state better not turn blue

Attached: 1536773475353.png (992x900, 193K)

Voting patterns in primaries aren't indicative of voting patterns in general elections.

They know this, which is why those 11 states are being absolutely flooded with nonwhites

If Texas ever turns blue, we're all fucked.

Minnesota only goes blue because of the DFL being a true worker's party, Trump came very close in 2016

>GA going blue

Attached: 1539632065135.png (839x809, 832K)

Ding ding ding, we got a winner. Its insane that this time around there will be anxiety in Texas before the election. Its already started here.

Niggers

PA will be blue in 2020, so will Michigan. Trump has failed voters especially in those states.

Texas is safe this time, at least by demographic trends it'll be safely red for at least 2 more presidential election cycles but after that Republicans will never again win a presidential race. And Trump is doing absolutely nothing about it.

>Did you pay attention to the primaries at all? Pennsylvania, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan...the whole rust belt went blue

Wow, you mean no one voted for Donald Trump in the Democratic party primaries??? Holy shit, that's nuts. How is Trump going to be on the ballot then???

>hurr, where muh steel mills
>let's vote for these people who openly want open borders... they're going to bring our jobs back
Tired of these people and constitutional republicanism in general.

Please jesus make it happen. Balkanize now!

Colorado is never going red again. This state has gone full blown left wing in the past decade. The 2018 midterms were an absolute disaster. A gay jewish pedophile was elected as governor.

what % of the population reside in those 11 states

So this is the power of Californian emigres...

spoiler alert california is going to be underwater in 2020 so there's that.
learn to swim commie

>checked
yeah it's all so tiresome, trump is just rye bread on the kosher sandwich. i just want to live in a real country instead of this absolutely clown show

just about half since they account for exactly half of congressional seats

They're part of the problem, but it's the works of white liberals nationwide. A lot of white liberals moved to Denver from Chicago, Pittsburgh, Boston, NYC, Dallas, etc. Plus the millennials and zoomers tend to be liberal. Combined with the chicanos who vote democrat for the gibs, this state will never be red again.

Emotional ultricies theory. whenever you have a large group of people in the same place their opinion will honogenize. thats why theres always awful corporate decisions and every highly populated city is blue

>Texas turning blue

Attached: 1560576243740.gif (340x340, 137K)

delusional teenage idiots

god bless 'merica

is that a map of how many murders by niggers?

its gonna happen in our lifetime. The Mexicans will takeover and a Republican will never be in office in this country ever again.

so Chicago is pure fraud...

don't even need Georgia when Minnesota is always Blue, and Wisconsin is nearly always blue

how old are you? 16? Pennsylvania has been blue for every election since 98. Its not going to change. The only reason it went red in 2016 is because niggers didnt want to vote for hillary clinton

Found the civ nat that thinks even if Mexicans flood Texas why they'll vote Republican just like white people do. Doesn't matter if the whole United States turns into low IQ brown people as long as we have the constitution.

Easy. Nuke certain spots in California. Problem solved (plus many others).

this state is hell. the last couple years have been particularly horrible. Its nothing like it used to be. Its just like living in a shitty coastal city.

I dont think the people in those states what free medical care for illegal aliens

it would have to be more than half by a decent margin to account for senators.

then what's the problem?
it's not like the system locks out conservatives, trump is in office right now
it'll never go back to what it was either

what do you expect from someone who posts anime?

Attached: 1558962420965.png (363x296, 136K)

Yeah, it's dumb
Strike it and make every state worth a vote, then we're talking

end winner take all EC votes, disenfranchises voters after all.

>mfw Trump wins reelection but continues doing nothing
>mfw Cruz is dual citizen to Canada
>mfw republicans import even more immigrants while whites cheer on Trump for "monitoring" the situation

Attached: reminder.jpg (300x168, 6K)

sorry user :(
honestly i'm one of those coastal liberals who ruins cities, but i recognize that and plan on staying in my liberal enclave
america is a beautiful place for its diversity of lifestyles and environments, turning every single city into brooklyn will ruin our country

I forgive you fren. but you have to start sterilizing and euthanizing your fellow coasties so they stop coming here. I dont understand how there are so damn many of of you coastal people

because those states are being deliberately targeted with nonwhite immigration. Don't forget that the entire northeast and west coasts both vote overwhelming democrat. Thus Republicans will be unable to win a national election. That's the issue.

Would be 248 house seats, 22 senators. So yeah probably 55%

But they do want someone who will look out for the working class, and Trump nor any other Republican has done that. Someone like Joe Biden would probably give them something token for their vote.

fpbp /thread
not surprisingly that's where they send them all

Good luck winning PA, TX, FL, GA and NC while supporting free health care for illegal immigrants. That one thing alone kills off any chance of winning over the moderates.

Sad thing is the red is slaves who harvest food and raw materials that the blue needs to survive.
In a civil war, this will have devastating consequences but in peacetime, it feels like we really are the slaves after all.

mass immigration and centuries of settlement
we need to start killing the landlords, people are only leaving because they're getting raped over the coals for rent, groceries and basic goods.
an apartment in the nigger infested ghetto that i live in costs 600k, i can't blame people for leaving to raise families in cheaper cities
it sounds like the problem is with mass immigration and not with the electoral system

republicans need to win PA, OH & FL, democrats only need to win one of those three, the rest of the states literally do not matter

Attached: one.png (3218x1801, 2.14M)

11 or 12 states wont give electoral votes anymore so count that too.

that will probably be struck down before the election

The meme flag is right unfortunately

Why the fuck is everyone saying Georgia will go blue
WERE NOT GOING BLUE
STOP SAYING THAT

I know that, the electoral system was literally meant to prevent this, but mass immigration has completely subverted that. It's not something the founding fathers could have even imagined.

It's coming, hate to break it to you but if we don't stop immigration it's inevitable

Most of Georgia around Atlanta is still Republican believe it or not
And the "immigrants" we have are fuckin corporate retards that come in for work and leave when they get another job
Your average federal employee is on a trust fund and Atlanta is still very tradcon religious, even in black folk

You're going to see Trump talk about Cali homelessness and the fact Dems have ruled that place for 50 year. Now 60,000 homeless strong.

I wonder if there will be a (legal!) exodus of white taxpayers at some point, I'm leaving as early as this year before things get really bad in 2020.

Attached: 1504457791323.jpg (1280x960, 320K)

Trump could easily make homelessness a national issue and slap Democrats in the face for offering illegals free healthcare while letting the homeless situation explode

Hey once Texas flips blue it's all ogre. We will literally never be able to vote for a non communist ever again unless a tremendously bloody civil war happens. It's not like our political system is saving us but it's the difference between accelerationism and enjoying yourself for just a few years more

Attached: 1562471875026.gif (900x900, 2.21M)

Just walked through Chicago today. Full of niggers and beaners. You’ll see the occasional white or Asian person but most are shitskins. It’s not fraud, it’s a low IQ city.

>Ohio, Georgia, Texas going blue
>Washington, Oregon, north east going red

Niggers are the ones that voted for Hillary. She knows how to pander to them and their low IQ minds eat it up.

no. look at turnout in 2008 vs 2016

Midwest will turn deep red if that happens, the rust belt will hold it together for us.

Nevada is going blue

Colorado too. So that's 13 right off the bat

You going back to europe?

By 2028, user

Attached: 90FEA23D-4026-4A7A-88D2-552BE7601E2D.gif (602x680, 1.45M)

Ha! Trump is extremely popular in Ohio. As of today zero chance of Ohio going blue.

as ridiculous an outcome as this would be, it is a pretty diverse result

All 50 states going blue within 20yrs

So I can be abused there too? LMAO

Holy fuck you mean Illinois is still blue like it's been my entire life!?

Attached: 1496710277711s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

go to columbus or cinci or cleveland, they are solid blue. whats your plan to combat that

This is how the changing demographics will affect the electoral map. No way for Republicans to win once Texas flips blue.

Georgia is due to flip blue around the same time as Texas due to changing demographics. NC is due to flip permanently blue around the same time as well. But, I just let Republicans have those states to show you.

Here's what it would look like if Republicans flipped the whole midwest and grabbed some New England states. Still, no way to win without Texas.

Attached: Untitled.png (901x583, 92K)

It’s sort of becoming red, I don’t expect it to happen this election of course but it you look at the 2016 election, most of the state was red. Chicago has been loosing a lot of its population as well. Funny as it is, as Texas turns blue, Illinois will be turning more red. They might happen around the same time.

Yeah so 2020 amd 2024 and maaaaaaybe 2028 depending on turnout, but after that it's all over

free men are the red. blue needs red but red doesn't need blue. city people are parasitic,

ILfag here, the problem is every county outside of the Chicago and St. Louis areas is red, but half the state lives in the six county area

you are assuming niggers and spics bother to vote.

You forget that the cities to the north of Cbus are heavy red. Delaware County typically helps zero out the deep blue Franklin County. Also, with the expansion of population into Marrow County as the fringes of Delaware start getting crowded, they are gaining more pull to drown out another Blue county.

Won't matter, even with lower turnout and the obvious voter fraud they'll still win elections

We can test your theory.

Attached: ooh.gif (905x723, 486K)

>Did you pay attention to the primaries at all? Pennsylvania, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan...the whole rust belt went blue. By a wide margin.
Do you mean the midterms?

I'm thinking that if we want Trump to win it's important that Biden doesn't get the Democratic nomination. I was going to vote for Tulsi Gabbard but I'm thinking now that it might actually be worthwhile to vote in the Democratic primary for whoever the biggest challenger to Biden is to prevent him from getting the nom.