I'm probably gonna lose some people here but idc I gotta get some shit off my chest

I'm probably gonna lose some people here but idc I gotta get some shit off my chest

I know this topic is like beating a dead fucking horse... I really wanted to see some intellectual honesty here... but for the fucking life of me I have yet to see it. So sit down and choke on this uncomfortable truth pill.

This new Ariel pisses me off. Not because I don't like black people. Not because I don't find her attractive. None of that lowest common denominator nonsense. Shit at least the girl they picked can sing unlike emma can't hit a note watson as Beauty. Honestly, I don't even really give a shit about The Little Mermaid (The Lion King, Mulan, Treasure Planet & Aladdin were more my speed) and I have all but lost faith in Disney movies since classic animation died off... but the shit that pisses me off is how WILLFULLY tokenized ALL of us are. Everyone is so fucking hypocritical but I'm just gonna come out and say it - black people are the WORST here. We all piss and moan saying how fucked it is when a historically *insert skin color here* character is ret-conned to some other identity. Make no mistake, Disney doesn't give a SHIT about your struggle, perceived injustices, institutionalized nonsense, blah fucking blah. They care about their bottom line. Oh but you already knew that? Oh yeah go ahead and sip your tea while you show up to shill out for these movies at a disproportional rate as a collective and somehow that's a BRAGGING RIGHT?!?! Just create some fucking excuses for this shit as long as it pushes your rhetoric in the moment and then go back to bitching when the tables are turned. Plus I'm white so just sweep it under the rug.

Attached: 8AC47295-3529-4BAF-B667-AA9C92CCFEC1.jpg (720x685, 51K)

These companies want to take advantage of that pathological race obsession and division to get cheap viral marketing. Every. Single. Live action Disney movie remake is shit. They will ALWAYS be shit. And the cycle of outrage is ALWAYS the same. No one initially gives a shit. No one hears about it until one sperg online makes an innocuous meme and then all of the usual blue check-mark, manipulative twitter activists start spreading that shit to get their juicy clicks all while fear mongering and dividing race relations even farther. Black social media picks it up, and in one breath say how they fucking hate racism, and then IMMEDIATELY start waving these hand picked memes around as a justification to relish in their own contempt for white people. And then boom. You got a cluster fuck of gas lighting.

So I've got a question for the echo chambers of racial ideologues: to what extent are you willing to be tokenized? No seriously... how far does this shit have to go? You want to bitch about being used in the past and yet you line your ass up when Disney throws you a fucking bone. You are SO FUCKING EAGER to reward them openly manipulating your lust for "white tears" or "they will not replace us" bullshit that you will NEVER get your unique characters back. Where the fuck is Static Shock huh? Where he go? What happened to an African origin Storm? What happened to Annie? Or Asgardians with actual Nordic origins? All of the fucking characters that we ALL grew up... these companies have zero incentive to bring back anything and stick to quality writing over diverse casting all because you fucking idiots reward their pandering with your money. You want shit to get better? You better be ready to stand for some fucking CONSISTENT principles. All of you. Get a fucking grip.

fuck off boomer

NOgs dont have creativity to make their own so they need to steal white peoples creationes.avi

take a nap joe

You don't really expect people to read this do you

>estly, I don't even really give a shit about The Little Mermaid (The Lion King, Mulan, Treasure Planet & Aladdin were more my speed) and I have all but lost faith in Disney movies since classic animation died off... but the shit that pisses me off is how WILLFULLY tokenized ALL of us are. Everyone is so fucking hypocritical but I'm just gonna come out and say it - black people are the WORST here. We all piss and moan saying how fucked it is when a historically *insert skin color here* character is ret-conned to some other identity. Make no mistake, Disney doesn't give a SHIT about your struggle, perceived injustices, institutionalized nonsense, blah fucking blah. They care about their bottom line. Oh but you already knew that? Oh yeah go ahead and sip your tea while you show up to shill out for these movies at a disproportional rate as a collective and somehow that's a BRAGGING RIGHT?!?! Just create some fucking excuses for this shit as long as it pushes your rhetoric in the moment and then go back to bitching when the tables are turned. Plus I'm white so just sweep it under the rug
the only solution is to just boycott the entire disney. all of it. including marvel, fox and hulu. ever since beauty and beast movie, i never used any disney products (not even pirating)
with enough people that can be effective.

This is from reddit isnt it

Do you see the reddit spacing?

niggers are gonna be real salty when we find actual mer-people and find out none of them are black.

The whole forced diversity in moves thing is old news and nobody cares anymore. Entertainment industry (tv, movies, games, music) has been lost. There are more important things going on. Time to set childish things aside and figure out how we are going to survive the apocalypse.

You're mad now but that Schindler's List reboot with the black Jews and the chinese nazis is gonna be fucking lit af.

Are you retarded? Honest question.

Attached: 4154E698-2A80-4290-A7B3-3E93E51549CC.png (594x582, 63K)

Lol op here sorry goys was a thread on fb long as fuck about Ariel and people going on temper tantrums REEEEEE

And defend any portrayal of blacks as "hands-off"

Attached: 3003A861-DC2D-44EE-B064-F0C2F6505BAE-237-00000016FB24D042.jpg (1080x1080, 705K)

Facts Jose

Got from FB

>we
nice reformatting
but seriously "we" don't patronize disney. normies do
you know who runs (((Disney))), right?

No.

I thought Walt was some sort or anti Semite

You do have somewhat of a point. I don't really agree with the individualist undertones of the post, but you are correct that it is pretty pathetic that people lineup to consume bland corporate product just because they did something trendy and (((diversify))) the cast.

I'm not an 8 year old girl so I'm not the target audience, but the fact remains they are removing whites and how exactly do you explain to your white kids why it's wrong? They want to combat racism by basically forcing you to educate your children from a young age about race realism. Younger generations of whites are going to be ultra conservative and racially aware in response I guarantee it. The identity obsessed leftist homos are their own worse enemy. My children ever ask my about shit like that I'm just going to be straight forward with them. I'm not going to sugar coat it and put them at risk of relaxing. I'd rather race be one of those things to save explaining for their teen years though.

if nigger culture is so great make a disney movie about a spear chucker running from a lion and dying of starvation. The hero's triumph could be when the protagonist learns to make a hut out of mud and sticks.

The only solution is to kill the Disney fucks. Make them pay for what they've done

Attached: 1535758628234.png (1000x1000, 264K)

he knew
but that only made the jews hungrier to own his creation. look who sits at the top of that media giant now and question the direction they have taken. in fact check out all the media conglomerates and their "news" outlets.

Could stop just consuming their content. But your not wrong, considering how low iq minorities eat this shit up.

The remake of Roots with Liam Neeson in the lead

When Walt finally kicked the bucket they started apointing jews to run the business.

A remake of Tarzan with a real African in the lead

Its viral outrage marketing. They knew it would piss people off. They even planned the release of the mulan trailer so people would say why isnt mulan black. Its all preplanned. You can only defeat the beast by ignoring it

Attached: 93F096C2-4F69-494C-AB38-B2415937C0D0.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Maybe tone it down. It’s just a movie. No one needs to die over that.

Doesnt tarzan have an actual big house in the trees?

>comes to Jow Forums for intellectual honesty

Attached: 1562425424898.gif (500x391, 535K)

have sex

2 posts by this id...

Oscar gold, fren. Truly moving.

I-Is that a...black Rolf?

TL;DR OP is an incomprehensibly massive faggot.