Why aren't people using inhalators anymore? Why did the jew stop pushing them on everyone?

Why aren't people using inhalators anymore? Why did the jew stop pushing them on everyone?

Attached: images (4).jpg (452x679, 13K)

>had asthma as a kid
>eventually grow out of it
put some effort in and you wont have it you niggers

Ugh I'm married to an older gen X who genuinely believes that they need one it's the power of suggestion to highly anxious people.

Trump stopped toxic chemtrails.
Been fine ever since.

you think asthma is a pseudo-disease?

>pushing them on everyone
what the fuck are you talking about retard? asthmatics still use them, who the fuck else would?

Still pretty common honestly. Proair rescue very very common. Old people usually some type of Albuterol and an Advair.

schizo hours

Only faggots with lung issues uses that bs. It must suck to suck being hooked on big pharma.

Cool slide thread buddy

How old are you? Jewish doctors used to push them on everyone back in the day. Not so much anymore for some reason

the daily use ones increased in quality. Those blue ones should almost never be used.

those who were not wiped by a handful of paratroopers may speak in this discussion

I was diagnosed with asthma as a kid. Never had any major problems. In the fall of get a bit wheezy but I think it was just allergies but I remember my parents buying all kinds of shit to help with my asthma. I unironically think, at least in my case, that it was just a reason to get my parents to buy a bunch of shit from the pharmacy that was owned by the doctor.

I had asthma as a kid but grew out of it. I even smoke cigarettes and am healthy as a horse.

they've been replaced by vapes

I work at a pharmacy that checks on adherence. Had a patient tell me that she doesn't take her Breo (controller inhaler) every day like prescribed because she doesnt trust Trump's FDA... I'm like ma'am, this has been on market for at least 5 years.

yeah maybe in hellholes like canada or the EU. i have known a slither of people who use those things and if they didnt they would die.

The morning I got diagnosed I was showering and got really hot and light headed and had trouble breathing my mom came in to find me wrapped in a towel laying on the cold bathroom floor. Apparently if she would've waited a few days I couldve died.

I'm convinced asthma is a made up disease created to push the inhaled jew. Inhalators were probably the first step towards a cucked feminized society

I only used mine for about a year. I definitely had some shit going on though

is that a dildo

>a
>fucking
>

I was diagnosed with sleep apnea and told I had to have a cpap machine or my heart would fail. I took a step back and took a look at what changed in my life and then went on a water fast. 6 weeks and 61 pounds later and i am sleeping like a baby with no machinery.

I had allergic asthma when I was a kid; grew out of it in my mid-teens.

*dies next week*

Sure thing doc.

Christ, you were (and probably still are) a fat fuck. Lay off the poutine and kraft dinner.

You better hope I'm not a fat fuck (talk to your mom).

It is

are you in middle school

People stopped smoking
Duh

No but thanks for asking.

Smoking weed and cigarettes cured my asthma. The downside is that it ruined my teeth.

the mom related comment makes me think otherwise

inhalers are so 1980s
opiods and autism is where the gibs are.

I still carry one everywhere. Rarely use it. A lot of doctors put people on longer lasting newer medicines now.

I had sports induced asthma as a kid but like the other user I grew out of it.

Sorry man, didn't mean to disrespect your boyfriend like that.

You save a lot of money on inhalers if you get a nebulizer for home use.

Here in Canada me and another person my mother knew were given these when we never needed them.

>canadian immediately jumps to making a comment about being a faggot
not even surprised

Attached: 1561199266053.jpg (900x1185, 114K)

Those long lasting reliever/steroid combos took over for a lot of people. I personally hate them because I get drug induced tremors.

Did you just assume that I assumed your gender?

Norwegian skiers still use them

They're really not that effective anymore. In 2004, the Demonrats banned the use of CFC's as a propellant, effective January 1st 2012. They little demons at the time of legislation said, "don't worry, someone will invent something when the time comes". More than 7 years later, no. Nothing is here. So, we're stuck with Albuterol inhalers that now don't push the medicine out. Also, they banned the Primatine Mist inhalers as well.

EVERYTHING the Demonrats touch turns to shit.

Autism is the new Asthma.

I saw 4 kids today at the clinic who were prescribed albuterol inhalers in their med list. Also had epi-pens - which is pretty hardcore.

>Sir the folds of flesh and fat in your pharynx are collapsing your airway when you sleep.
My God, I wonder what the problem could be...?

Attached: fatfuk.jpg (474x298, 19K)

Look at me! Everyone must be 4 foot 3! yay!!!

Even a cursory look into asthma on google would be able to show you that asthma rates have been steady to slightly increasing over the last several decades...

I stopped living with filthy animals (cats for instance), having wall-to-wall carpets, living in the city in an old asbestos building etc..

Works wonders for your health.

I use an inhaler for chronic bronchitis

They sell them OTC now, so only people that need them buy them.